Chapter 21

*First person pov*

The sun had risen, so we weren't running in the dark anymore thank the lord. I have no idea where I was going, I was just following Naruto and B. All of a sudden, someone entered my thoughts that wasn't Okamia. Listen to me, Naruto, Cassie, and B-dono. Oh yeah... I forgot this is how Shikaku got his plans out to everyone. I'm now talking to you directly through your mind. I will fist explain about the enemy's strategy and intentions. Shikaku starts explaining everything, nothing new to me so it bored the hell out of me. The worst part is, I couldn't unhear it because he was in my freaking mind. It's not like I can kick him out. "...Is that why I can sense all these fuzzy things? Then I guess only I can do it!" Naruto asked Shikaku. Yeah! In addition, Madara said that he needs your bijuu for his 'Eye of The Moon' plan... Which that means that his targets are you three. "I know! I won't get caught easily!" Naruto reassures, confident. ....Then please refrain from trying to talk with him, Naruto. He's not like Pein or Nagato. He doesn't care about peace... he just wants the world for himself, he's what you'd call a real villain!! "...So that's what he plans to do... to put all people under his genjutsu. The 'Eye of The Moon' project." Naruto sums up. Exactly! Show no mercy! Shikaku said, saying Naruto's summary is correct. Naruto stayed silent for a moment. "I've talked to him once in the Iron country... I also asked him about the Uchiha.... He knows hatred very well. He used Nagato and is fueling Sasuke's hatred. I know he's a bad guy!" Naruto said. He's not moved by hatred... he's using hatred. He's different from all the other enemies you've seen so far, so be careful! "No matter what, I'll defeat Madara and put this war to an end! We can always talk later!" Naruto said. "Naruto, quiet. It's necessary to know these details, otherwise we won't stand a chance against Madara." I said to Naruto, then looking ahead. "Continue, Shikaku." I urged. I don't know about Kabuto, but Madara is apparently immortal. Then there are those living plants created from the cells of the First Hokage, and zombies that were supposed to be dead. They can only be stopped by sealing them. It's basically an army of immortals be very careful! "That's good to know. I won't have to restrain my power then!" Naruto said, relieved. "That is..." B said, then pointing in front of us. I looked ahead then nearly fell over from shock. Where the hell did this platoon come from!? They just appeared out of thin air!! There was a platoon of shinobi from Kumo, Iwa, Konoha, Suna, and Kiri. "F!" B yelled, pointing to a guy in the crowd. Seriously, what's up with people of Kumogakure naming their kids after the alphabet? Hehehe, it would be hilarious if there was a kid named L. "THIS WAR IS A MESS!! WE MUST GO BACK TO DEFEND THE HQ!" F yelled, all of a sudden Naruto dashed over to F. He then kicked the shit out of F, who tumbled to the ground. He then turned into Zetsu, then Zetsu turned into a tree because he's weak as shit. Oh yeah... I forgot, this whole platoon is filled with Zetsu. "I guess I will let Naruto do~! But if he commands it, I'll collaborate too~!" B rapped, pulling out his blades. "B, I'm telling you, you're going to ruin yourself with those horrible raps." I said, sweat dropping as I got into battle stance. "THEY'RE ALL ENEMIES!! LET'S GO, UNCLE B! CASSIE!" Naruto yelled, making a hand seal as six rasengans were made, surrounding him. Since when did he call B uncle? Whatever, I'm going to kick some weed butt! "Rasenrangan!" Naruto yelled, and chakra hands appeared on his back. The hands grabbed one rasengan each then shoved it into the Zetsus that were surrounding Naruto. Zetsus surround me, and I narrowed my eyes. Fire appears on one fist, then lightning appears on the other. "Crimson Lotus: Exploding Lightning Blade!" I yelled, then spinning my arms around at a fast pace, creating a vortex of fire and lightning. It engulfs most of the Zetsu, taking in all the screams of agony from all the Zetsu with delight. I look around, the Zetsu B was handling was dead, and the Zetsu Naruto was handling turned into trees. The remaining Zetsu then morphed into.... the most disgusting abomination I have ever seen.

 the most disgusting abomination I have ever seen

"Okay, nope! I'm not doing this..." I said, then walking away. "O-Oi Cassie!" B shouts as I hid behind one of the Zetsu trees. "Do you not see that thing? That thing is equivalent to nightmare fuel! I ain't doing that fuck shit!" I yelled, pointing at that thing. Naruto pointed up, little chakra hands coming off his finger and making a small cute Rasenshuriken. Naruto then threw it at Zetsu's leg, which it just completely destroyed it. It made smoke, so while Zetsu was blind for a moment, Naruto bit his thumb then made hand seals. "Summoning no Jutsu, Destruction of  The Stalls!" Naruto yelled, and Gamahiro appeared. I don't see why Naruto should do all this extra stuff.... I mean, all he has to do is just hug the shit out of Zetsu and he'll turn into a tree.... because that's normal. "It's thanks to the training!~ It's all thanks to me~! Oh yeah~!" B said happily. "I'll leave my shadow clone and Gamahiro on the lookout and go! I'll head to all battlefields at the same time!" Naruto yelled, making a hand seal and thousands upon thousands of shadow clones appeared. Hell, maybe a million. "Me too!" I yelled, going to tailed beast chakra mode then making shadow clones. When the smoke disappeared.... I don't even know what happened. Only like 500 appeared, and I sweat dropped. "EH!? How come I can't make more!? I used to make almost as much as Naruto... why only like 500!?" I yelled, Naruto snickers. "Get on my level, Cassie." He said, and I sighed. "Whatever, go!" I shout, and all my clones all went in different directions with some Naruto clones. "Let's get going." B announced. "Yeah!"