Chapter 12

*First person pov*

     "So tell me... what am I doing here?" I said, but B ignored me as he dragged me and Naruto to someplace else. We arrived to see a tailed beast head, except it was Gyuki. "So that room connects to here, huh? And now it's the Hachibi statue... this is getting really annoying." Naruto said, then sticking his head into the statue's head. "This is the entrance to a different place! Where the final stage of your training will resume! So shut up and get into that room!" B said, and the door opens. We walk in as Naruto lags behind us. "You do know I've done all of this training with flying colors... right?" I said as I put my hands behind my head. "Now I'mma teach you the strongest move a jinchuuriki can learn, aight? You good to go?" B asked, and I sweatdropped. He isn't even listening... "Yup! I have to learn to have complete control over this power, and make it my own! So what's the first step?" Naruto asked B. "You turn into the tailed beast itself while in beast mode! That's the first step down the road!" B said, then he starts transforming into Gyuki. "Now it's your turn, time to explode!" B announced, looking down at us. "It's not dangerous at all? To be honest, I'm kinda scared to turn into the Kyuubi..." Naruto trailed off, awing at Gyuki. "Mothafucka, I know you got this! You pull out the pure chakra and it won't go wild, you can't miss!" B said, confident in Naruto. "Okay..." Naruto said, and the beast mode appeared. He slapped his hands together, and gathered chakra. "Keep going, picture the beast and explode!" B yelled, hooting. "URAAAAAAGH!" Naruto yelled, he be going super saiyan! ......Okay, moving on...... There was a poof of smoke, and it revealed...... The most cutest thing I ever seen. A Kurama version of Naruto. We all just stared at each other for a few moments, then I pounced on Naruto. "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!" I yelled as I rubbed my cheek against Naruto's furry cheek. Naruto then turned back into a human, with a blush that puts his mother's hair to shame. I scrunched up my nose in disgust and I let go of Naruto and backed away from him. "Ew, what the hell is that thing? Turn back into a fox, you look cuter that way." I said, crossing my arms as Naruto's mouth dropped. "Wh-What!? I'm always cute!" Naruto yelled, jerking a thumb towards him. "That really blows... Since you're not actually friendly with the Kyuubi, the transformation just implodes." B said, and Naruto falls over on his back, exhausted. "Man, I'm beat... I used a ton of the Kyuubi's chakra and it was still no good..." Naruto said, sweat rolling down his head. All of a sudden, B's aura was different, so I assume this is where Gyuki comes in. "Hey, Naruto! This is the Hachibi talking now, not B. I've got a lot to say, so pay attention!" Gyuki announced to Naruto, who lifts up his head to look at him. "Something tells me this's going to be complicated... But maybe the lack of raps will make up for it." Naruto said, and I couldn't agree more. "First things first, you put yourself in danger by using the Kyuubi's chakra." Gyuki explained to Naruto. "Wait, what? There are risks with using that mode?" Naruto asked, confused. "Huge risks! While you're in basic tailed beast chakra mode, the Kyuubi is sucking your chakra away! You're temporarily shelving your 'Naruto chakra' to use the Kyuubi chakra instead. If he absorbs the 'Naruto chakra' for long enough it'll run out, and you get your ticket to the afterlife." Gyuki explained to Naruto, which caught me wondering. Okamia, is that the case for us? Yes, but I try to take as little as possible. Don't worry about it, you'll be fine. 'Kay cool. "EEEEEHHHH!? HOW COME OCTO-DUDE AND CASSIE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS!?" Naruto yelled, probably how unfair it is. "Just because you took the Kyuubi's chakra doesn't mean you've completely tamed him. B and I used to be that way, we went through the 'chakra trade' phase. Oh yeah, you shouldn't use shadow clones while you're in the tailed beast chakra mode if you know what's good for you. For every clone you make he'll be absorbing a portion of your Naruto-chakra... you run out and you die in an instant." Gyuki explained, this all is hurting my head. This is waaaaaay too complicated. "Heheheh, but I got plenty of chakra, so even if we're doing some kinda 'exchange' or whatever..." Naruto trailed off, and then it hit me. How come Naruto is getting all of this, except for me? I'm supposed to be the smartest out of the both of us.... OH GOD DON'T TELL ME HE'S CATCHING UP TO ME!! No you dumbass, you're just getting stupider. His stupidity is rubbing off of you. ....I NEED TO STUDY!! I quickly pulled out my phone started studying.... I never thought in my entire life I would go back to studying... This is pure hell. I just did my own thing while Gyuki and Naruto talke about stuff I already know, so it's okay. I went to google to find some books or something and the first thing that comes up was 'Lean and Dabb lyrics.' I got curious so I looked up the music video, because I really want to know why Keiko wanted me to do this so called 'dab' or 'dabb' or however it's spelled. I pulled up the music video by some person called iHeartMemphis... okay cool. I played the video... They keep saying 'lean and dabb' but why though? Why is this a dance? "Wake up in the morning then I dabb, had to pull up on the block 'cause today I get to whip, and you know my top drop and my car's name is nae nae~! Had to hit the quan 'cause today's a good day~!" It blared out, and Gyuki and Naruto stopped talking. "What is that...?" Naruto asked, having that weird face on (Pic above). "I have no idea... What the hell is a nae nae?" I questioned myself, putting my phone away in my pocket. "I'll just leave this alone..."