Chapter 47

*First person pov*

Guy breaks the rock thing that was stuck on Naruto's back, limiting his movement. "Thanks!" Naruto said, and we got ready to fight the Gobi.... but he just runs past us and at Gyuki.... or rather at Obito, since the Gobi was watching Obito closely. Obito puts his hand up, chakra surrounding his hand and a purple chain comes out of his hand and wraps around the Gobi's neck. The Gobi lets out a cry, then falls over. It hurts... I can't lose.... Against him.... A voice said in my mind, and it definitely not Okamia. B wraps his Gyuki's hand around Obito, but he just use that slip jutsu as he walked towards the Gobi. "Why did he stop the bijuu's power?" Guy asked, confused. "....I don't know... But it looks like he's not fully able to control it. Maybe that's why.... and maybe that's Obito needs Cassie's eye power, if he can't control the bijuu fully, imagine the Juubi." Kakashi said, and I shook my head. "We're going to stop him before he does." I said... but I know that's not true. I was going to just kill Obito here and now... but I don't think I have the heart to. I'll wait... until the Juubi revives.... I don't know when, but after the Juubi revives... As Obito got close to the Gobi, the Gobi reverts back to blood chakra thing and the Gobi give out one final roar. "Oi Naruto, Cassie! Did you hear that?!" Gyuki's voice rang out in my head... like always, intruding my mind. "Yeah." I replied, and Naruto replied with a 'I did'. "That was... the bijuu's voice." Okamia said. "We bijuu have feelings as well." Gyuki said, sitting up. "It pisses me off to see them treated that way!!..... Ouch!" The wound Gyuki and B recieved from the Gobi, blood was spilling out. "Tsk! Why are you saying that now? The shinobi  have always used us as pets! Only you and Okamia bitch and your brats are different." A unfamiliar voice cuts in the conversation... Kurama. "Well, I'm sooooo fucking glad you could join us asshole." Okamia growled at Kurama. "I wonder about what you said, Kyuubi...." Gyuki said. "Eh? The Kyuubi can talk to the Hachibi and Juuichibi?" "It's Okamia to you, brat." Okamia retorts to Naruto's comment. "I know Kyuubi... that you..." Gyuki trailed off. "SHUT UP!! CONSIDERING THE NUMBER OF TAILS YOU HAVE, YOU'RE THE STRONGEST ONE AFTER ME!!....... Tch, I'll just sleep." Kuramasaid, and I winced a little. "Oh my lord Kyu-Kyu-chan...." I said, sighing a little, giving Kurama a nickname. "You shouldn't judge someone's strength by the number of their tails!! You're always been like that!! That's why tanuki ichibi used to hate you so much!! Hey are you listening!? You're a fox, you shouldn't pretend to be like a sleeping tanuki!!" Gyuki yelled. "Oi, get up. As the 11 tailed fox, and your fucked up logic says I'm stronger than you, so you better do as I say. Or I'll kill you." Okamia said... would it even get through to Kurama? I don't know, at this point I just want to get them out of my head so I can think straight. "Uwa...the Hachibi, Kyuubi, and Juuic- I mean, Okamia are fight..." Naruto said, holding his stomach. "The bijuu are talking through telepathy! It's rare and interesting to see!" B said in my thoughts. "But I wish they wouldn't just include me in it..." I mumbled, running hand through my hair, but I stopped because I just remembered I got my old haircut back, and I can't run my hand through my hair from the roots. "What are you guys mumbling about, Naruto, Cassie? Don't get distracted because I'm here." Kakashi said, and we frantically got into stance. "Ye-Yeah!" Naruto yelled. "Sorry." I said, hand near my pouch in case if I need to get out a kunai. All the jinchuurikis charged at us. "First of all, let's make sure of who is using which jutsu of Pein!" Kakashi yelled, making hand seals. "I'm not good at remembering people's faces, they all look the same to me!!" Guy yelled, his chakra blue thing raging. They charged at the jinchuuriki, and Kakashi activated his jutsu which was a Raikiri. They charged into the jinchuuriki, taking care of 2 of them. The other 4 went around them and charged at us. "4 OF THEM ARE COMING FOR YOU, NARUTO, CASSIE!!" Kakashi warned us, and flames burst on my arms. "Here they are!" Naruto shouted. "3 is better than earlier!! We're more serious than ever!!" B yelled, and I charged at one of the jinchuuriki. Fire Dragon's Wing Attack! A large stream of fire flows behind me, and I whacked it at the jinchuuriki. They were sent flying from the blunt force of the fire... is that even logic? Well... it works so I'm not complaining. I secretly made a clone so she can go gather some natural energy, since my dragon force was long gone. I went to go after the other jinchuuriki, but I faltered when I saw the tails.... it was Yugito. Yugito spotted me and tried clawing at me growling. "Y-Yugito!" I yelled, dodging every single attack she tries to land on me. "Agh!" I yelled as she nicked my side, claw marks on my side bleeding a little. I narrowed my eyes then aimed a Fire Dragon's Iron Fist at her. Yugito aimed a punch at me, and we both connected at the faces. We made eye contact, then before we hit the ground, there was some kind of light.