Chapter 90

*3rd person pov*

Cassie fell to the ground with a thud. At the same time, so did Kaguya. "What have you done?" Kaguya asked, holding her stomach in the same place where Cassie stabbed herself. "What do you think...? I'm going to die.... Taking you down with me." Cassie said, holding her bleeding stomach. Sasuke started banging on the sphere. "Cassie! Let us in, we need to treat you!!" Sasuke yelled, his rinnegan eye searching everywhere for a weak spot in the sphere. N-No... Cassie and I were going to rebuild this world together after the war..... Sasuke felt like crying. Please... I don't want to be left alone again. Cassie chuckled to herself, then sighed. "Aaaahhh..... I d-didn't th-think this would hurt that much....." Cassie spoke aloud, holding her bleeding stomach. Naruto was just in complete shock. His brain ceased to stop working, to process what was going on. All he could do, was stare at his slowly dying best friend from the beginning of time. I... Don't understand.... Naruto thought to himself. She.... why..... Wasn't Cassie supposed to be my bodyguard? What.... what about Keiko? Weren't.... weren't we going to have a drink together when we're older? What happened..... to all those dreams? Naruto was suddenly filled with rage, angry at Cassie and at himself for not doing anything. "CASSIE TEME!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR DREAMS!? WEREN'T YOU GOING TO BE MY BODYGUARD!?" Naruto ran up to the sphere, kicking it. Cassie, on the other hand, sighed at the ruckus her teammates were making. "....WHAT ABOUT KEIKO!? WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE!? WE'LL DEFEAT THIS BITCH TOGETHER, SO WHY IS IT A NEED FOR YOU TO DIE!?!" Naruto screamed, closing his eyes as it hoped it wasn't real. "... The specifics don't matter." Cassie answered professionally. The truth behind her clan and eyes will die with her. Naruto opened his eyes, stray tears forming in his eyes as he glared at the back of Cassie's head. He remembered all the times where he felt Cassie wasn't being honest with him, and always putting up this facade that wasn't her. The fact Cassie was keeping something to herself all the time bugged Naruto. It angered him even more... that she was still keeping stuff from him after all this. To the point that Naruto felt left behind. Everyone in team 7 felt Cassie left them behind a long time ago. "STOP BEING SELFISH!!! YOU'RE ALWAYS HIDING STUFF!! TO BE HONEST...." Naruto had tears streaming down his face. "WERE WE EVEN FRIENDS TO BEGIN WITH!?" Naruto screamed inconsiderately. Cassie looked down in shame. She coughed up some blood. "Cassie.... Please don't leave me alone...." Keiko cried as she pawed at the sphere. She was falling apart. Her body can barely keep up with her emotions, thus causing her to be exhausted. Sakura was silently crying. What do I say? Sakura thought to herself as she watched the back of Cassie. We were never close to begin with..... But I don't want her to die... We had a silent bond that could never be broken. Sakura had still stayed silent. "Cassie, don't go out this way. We can find a way to get around this." Kakashi said. He sounded calm, but Kakashi was freaking out on the inside. His student was trying to die in front of him, and he can't do anything but talk. As he, was crippled temporarily from his sharingan before Madara took it from him. "Ahahahaha...... Even if we do find another way around this, the future will probably be destroyed because of me." Cassie, laughed lightly, then coughing up blood. She covered her mouth while, as she for some reason didn't want to see her own blood fall on the ground. Cassie thought maybe that was a sign to keep herself form saying too much about her clan and her eyes. She agreed. Black Zetsu peeked out form Kaguya's sleeve. "You can't kill mother... once you die she'll be standing after a hour." 

*First person pov*

I threw my head back at Black Zetsu's words. "Ahh... I guess my theory was wrong that Kaguya would die with me. Oh well...." I grinned. "I guess I'll die slow enough for Naruto and Sasuke to seal her." I was feeling weak, I don't think I could keep up the sphere. Well, while I'm in here, I should make the must out of it... heheheh.... "Well, since our nerves are connected, how about I make you suffer Kaguya?" I pulled out my torture bag. It had 'torture tools' written on the bag, which made everyone panic. "Let's get started, shall we?" I said, and Keiko started screaming at me. "DON'T DO IT CASSIE!!" Keiko screamed, more tears streaming down her face. "It's alright... I'm a bit of masochist." I said, dumping out my torture tools out. "Let's..... get started!!" I yelled as I held up the tools.