Chapter 39

*First CLONE #1 person pov* <---------- Gaara

I fly over the ground, trying to find anybody, just anyone. But... I can't find anyone.... and the people I do find are dead.... After a while, I find a group of survivors, in the distance. I speed up, to see it was Naruto and Gaara, and the other important people, as well as few people I don't know. "OI!" I yelled as I landed on the ground.... my dragon force ran out. I went back into bijuu chakra modee, running. They turned to me, with confusion on their faces. "C-C-CASSIE!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR!!" Naruto yelled, pointing at my hair, and I frowned. "That's rude, pointing at my hair. I just got a haircut, nothing more nothing less." I said, shrugging. "How the hell did short hair grow long in just an hour?" Temari said, shaking her head. "Bish please, I went super saiyan. Because, anime logic is that longer your hair grows you grow stronger.... but tell that to Saitama." I said, and I have never seen anybody be so confused than people in real life when I talk about anime. "I don't even....? Never mind,  we have other things to worry about." Naruto said, then he fell over, clutching his stomach. "Kyuubi..." Naruto choked out, and I rubbed his back. "Madara must be trying to summon the Kyuubi... hang in there Naruto, the pain will go away soon." I comforted him. I turned to the other guys that are still alive. "Are any of you a sensory? If so, track Madara!" I commanded, and one guy steps. "I-I can." He said, then closes his eyes. He looked alerted of something then looked to the right. "THEY'RE HERE! 4 O'CLOCK!!" The sensor yelled, and we all looked to see Madara and Muu standing on some kind of rock. Madara makes some hand seals, then trees sprouted out of the ground and at us.... the only survivors. "He can use wood too!?" Rubber man yelled. "...We're doomed." The sensor said, as he watched the wave of wood come for us.  I ran toward the wood, building the flames in my lungs. Fire Dragon's Roar!! A huge roar came out of my mouth, barreling towards the trees. It scorches the trees... but even if I burned it to nothing more kept coming. "Dammit....." I muttered as I readied another roar, but a bunch of figures ran past me. So many Naruto clones... and most of them had huge Rasengans. But it didn't destroy all of the trees. "I... Don't have enough... Chakra." Naruto said, and I ran forward again. I made hand seals for Fairy Glitter. I realized over time that I wasn't using Fairy Glitter correctly... It takes the light of the sun, moon, and stars, concentrating it merciless radiant light... but it takes a lot of chakra. But what choice do I have? "Gather!! O river of light that's guided by the Fairies!!" I yelled as I pointed my arm to the sky, a huge ray of light consumes my body, as well as the sky. It all forms into a ring of light, and I pointed my fist to the trees. "Shine!! In order to perish the fangs of evil!!" I yelled, and the ring of light circles around the trees... including Madara and Muu in it. "FAIRY GLITTER!!" I yelled, and the light going everywhere, exploding. "A-Amazing..." Gaara muttered, and I fell to my knee, breathing heavily. "Naruto, Cassie... leave it be. We'll take care of the rest." I heard the Tsuchikage told us. "Tsuchikage-dono, but you're..." Temari trailed off, probably scared of the old man getting angry. "Hmph, the time to pick myself up off the ground's finally here. And there's no opponent more worthy!! I'll fight him!" Tsuchikage announced. "You don't stand a chance, you're too hurt!!" Temari yelled. I ate the air around me, but I heard choking right next to me. I look to Naruto... he was suffocating... on what? "Can't... breathe..." Naruto said, and I came to realization. "Oh, sorry." I said, stopping. I ate the air around him too, so he couldn't breathe, my bad. Madara and Muu landed on a a cut tree from a rasengan. "Nice performance, Cassie, Naruto.... but still weak." Madara commented, then turned to Tsuchikage. "I'd hoped to test my techniques a little more, but you're dead on your feet, Oonoki." Madara said, and Tsuchikage gave him a look. "Don't give me that look. I taught you once before how far beneath me you are." Madara said, and Tsuchikage was silent for a moment. "We shinobi spend our entire lives in battle. Fighting only for our own countries, our own villages. Never emphasizing with others, only taking for ourselves. If we rob, and we are robbed in return... If we are robbed from, we take back in revenge. The hatred boiled over into world wars three times already!" Tsuchikage yelled, and I looked at him confused. Just where is he going with this...? Idiot, you forgot already? YO I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 5 YEARS WITHOUT REVIEWING THE MANGA, SHUT THE HELL UP IF I GOT A BAD MEMORY!! Whatever you say. Just watch and listen. "That is the cycle of life. How have you lived so long, yet learned nothing from our painful past?" Madara said, shaking his head. "I've lived longer than you, and I've learned more too! It's because I understand the suffering of the past that I can think of a better way to create our future!!" Tsuchikage said. "And that better is a fourth world war?" Muu asked, skeptical. "This fight is special!! We're not fighting to take from each other this time, we're all united as one!!" Tsuchikage yelled as I grabbed Naruto and put his arm around my shoulder, lifting him up. Gaara comes help by grabbing the other arm. "When I look at them, I realize we aren't simply leaving a record... We're building on our past mistakes... very slowly, but steadily getting better..... moving towards peace!" Tsuchikage yelled, and Madara scoffed. "There's no point in this world changing any further. Mankind will be better served sleeping peacefully in the Infinite Tsukuyomi." Madara said.....I can see where he's coming from. What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously, when I last checked my phone about the status of the real world... There was at least more than 30 wars, civil or world. My home... To be honest... I don't see a future there. That's why... I decided to not go back there. Ever. Th...There's a future! Don't lose hope! Eric is waiting for you there! C'mon, we can go back there and live there.... Keiko, Eric, you, and me! All four of us!! What do you see there? W-Well... Exactly. There is no hope. If I ever get the chance to go back... I'll only go back to bring Eric here with me. Other than that... there's no way in hell. ...You can't be serious... you turned your back on the place you were born in...? Pretty much. Besides... I felt like I didn't belong there anyways. This place... I like it here. I feel at home unlike that hell hole. And unlike that place... there' a future! Besides, I'm already dead there, what's the point? ....Fine. Do what you like. "I lost sight of who I was because of you.... But this time I'll pick myself up... and rediscover who I am! You're going to sleep!!" Tsuchikage yelled, actually standing up with the help of Rubber Man's shoulder. But, he fell over. "Tsuchikage-dono!" Rubber Man yelled, since Tsuchikage fell over in the other direction. But, sand caught Tsuchikage before he fell, other words, Gaara caught him. "Let's all pick ourselves up." Gaara said, and I grinned. "Of course if the elderly need too much care, the kids won't let them forget it!" Temari said smugly. "Yeah, don't throw your back out, old man!" I added, smiling confidently. "Hah! I'll let you brats stick your noses in just this once!" Tsuchikage said, getting back up. "So you have some life left in you." Madara said, his face dark. "For myself, and for our future, I WILL defeat you!!" Tsuchikage said, and Madara and Muu charged at us. As they got closer.... a light appeared and they got kicked out of the air... by none other than Tsunade and A.

IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE I WILL COME THROUGH THE SCREEN AND PIMP SLAP YOU!!

Okay... The Family problem thing is resolved but a new problem resurfaced... I had just received some news that a website called 4Chan is going to try and hack wattpad. If you don't know what 4Chan is, it is a terrible website that makes people suicidal and hurt themselves. They might hack into your account and post inappropriate stuff into the chapters of writers. So this message is a warning to my fellow followers who write books, stay safe. Help the situation by telling others or post a chapter about this situation. I'm gonna take a few days off, just until this hacker dies down and I'll be posting again ^_^!! So please... take this message seriously. I don't want any of you to fall victim to these hackers. I don't want any of you to get hurt. I'm gonna lay low for a while... but I guess that's kinda hard because my stories (surprisingly) gets a lot of views. Anyways... I hope you guys stay safe.... D':

-Balice66