Chapter 5

*First person pov*

I opened my eyes, and I was back into reality. It seems B was too, and he just grabbed my hands in excitement. "How did you do that, whee!" B said, and I laughed a little. "It was all Okamia, that's all you need to know. So, should we find the others?" I asked B as I stood up. B nodded and stood up. "Let's go." I said as I walked around the island with B. "Still... I didn't know you were a jinchuuriki of an unknown tailed beast." B said, amazed. "Neither did I." I said as I kept walking. "So... what do they call her? Like... the Juichibi? That just sounds awkward, whee." B said, his hands behind his back. "Ditto." I said, then I heard a loud explosion coming from the shore. B and I just stared at each other. "Squid?" I asked him. "Yea." He replied, sighing. "You get it, or should I?" I asked him, yawning. "I'll get it." B said, then jumping away." I just shrugged and walked in that direction. I finally got to the shore, B and the others were all on the same spike and the huge squid was floating on the water... I'm not sure if it's dead or not but I want calamari. I jumped onto the spike next to them unnoticed. "Hey... that squid looks dead... can we have it for dinner? I'm up for calamari." I said, pointing to the squid. The all were startled, since they didn't notice me there. "C-Cassie-san! Where did you come from!?" Motoi asked me, startled. He was wet, and he looked like he just got into a fight. I point to the tree line. "I just came from there not to long ago... so are we going to have squid or not for dinner!? Because squid is fucking delicious." I asked, pointing to the squid in the water. "It's not dead yet, so if you want to cut if up and stick it in a stew, it's fine by me! Whee!" B said, and I did a silent 'yes'. "I'll be back!" I said in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice and jumped off the spike. "O-Oi!" Naruto yelled as I landed on the ground and ran on the water. "Lightning Dragon's Roar!!" I yelled, hitting the unconscious squid floating on the water. It buzzed around a bit then died. "Yay! Fried squid!" I yelled, even though it wasn't that fried. I turned back to look at Naruto. "OI NARUTO!!! GET OVER HERE BECAUSE I NEED YOU TO USE SHADOW CLONE JUTSU SO WE CAN HEAVE OUR DINNER OUT OF THE WATER!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. I could see Naruto jump down from the spike he was on. As he was falling mid air, thousands and thousands of clones appeared and landed on the shore line. It was like an army of Narutos. They start running towards the squid... and it looked terrifying because who would want to have an army of Narutos after them? Because that's exactly what it looked like. They all crowd around the squid and heaved it onto the shore, with me following without lifting a finger to help them. I mean, I'm pretty sure they got it. And if they don't, well they could always make more clones. "Ahh... We finally did it..." Naruto said, as he collapsed onto the ground. "Eh, not yet. But, at least you won't have to carry as much." I said as I walked over to one of the tentacles of the squid. I cut off a chunk that'll last for a few days. I bite my thumb and did hand signs. "The Gate of The Bear Cub, I open thee! Polaris!!" I announced as I slammed my hand down on the ground. Polaris appeared, startling everybody by his appearance of a huge pink mechanical bear. "Do you think you can carry this huge squid to Konoha?" I asked as I wrote a little letter for Tsunade. I would have just kept this whole squid to myself but... there are soldiers out there that need this food. I don't know how long this food will last for them, but at least it's something. Polaris can't speak, but he nods that he could carry this squid. "Thanks Polaris, and please give this to Tsunade." I said, handing him a letter. He nods, then jet packs appeared on his back. When he got the jet packs? I have no idea but it looks fucking awesome. His belly opens up to reveal his honey, and he eats it to enhance his strength as his body glows. He picks up the squid with ease and flies away. Naruto reaches out his hand to the squid as Polaris flies away. "Our food..." Naruto said, then collapsing. "Hey, we can't eat all of that ourselves. Besides, this tentacle is enough." I said, pointing to the 1/5 of a tentacle I cut off. And it was still bigger than me, so it's enough. "Anyways, let's go back. I'm hungry, and I want some delicious calamari." I said and some of the Naruto clones dispersed except a few, since they were going to carry the tentacle. B and the others were waiting at the tree line, so we walked back to them to go home as a group.