Chapter 38

*First CLONE #3 person pov* <------- With Fairy Tail, only for a moment

"Hmm... I think I should relay this haircut to everyone else." I said as I messed my hair. I weaved some hand seals for shadow clones. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" I yelled, then a clone appeared, then right after it disappeared. "What does that do?" Natsu asked and I just waved him off. I'm too tired.

*First person pov* <------ Yes, back to regular pov but only for a moment.

I was jumping to tree to tree, but then my hair suddenly got long. "W-Whoa! What just happened!?" Naruto yelled, staring at my hair. I got a closer look... it was my haircut before I got sent to the Naruto world. I then got all the information about how my clone went to Fairy Tail. "That idiot... going to Fairy Tail... I didn't want to get them involved." I muttered under my breathe, then sighed. "My clone got a haircut, so now my hair is like this. Don't mind it." I said, and Naruto sweat dropped. "But just... that doesn't explain... how did your hair grow...? Never mind, let's just get going." Naruto said, then looking back. "I gotta admit Cassie, you look cuter this way." B said, and I glared at him. "What do you mean? I've always been cute." I said, a deathly aura surrounding me. B puts his hands up in defense. "Okay, okay..."

*First CLONE #2 person pov* <---------- Back with Shikamaru and Keiko, yet again for a moment

I was standing around discussing with Sikamaru, Jellal, and Keiko about the war. Naruto's clone arrived just a little while ago, attacking Jellal but we managed to stop him. I'm surprised he still remembers Jellal. Anyways, my hair just suddenly grows longer scaring everyone. "What's going on!?" Jellal yelled. "Are you okay, Cassie!? How many fingers do I have on my paw!?" Keiko yelled, panicking. "Five." I answered simply, then she clutched her head. "AGH I KNEW IT!! THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU! I HAVE one... two... three.... four... five? That's all I have? Oh... you're fine." Keiko said, and we all sweat dropped. "Dummy." I deadpanned, and Shikamaru covered his cheeks with his hands. "Any idea why your hair grew?" Shikamaru said, kinda muffled. "Um..." I get all the information from my fellow clone... she was in Fairy Tail and got her haircut from Cancer? Well, that's good, I liked my old haircut. "Umm... long story short... my hair was cut." I said, and Naruto clone crossed his arms. "That doesn't explain how your SHORT hair grew LONG." Naruto said, and I shook my head. "Does it matter at this point? Does it sound normal that we can breathe fire? I think not." I said, and Naruto stays silent. "I don't know what you're getting at... it's always been normal for people to breathe fire..." Jellal mumbled, and Keiko nodded. I looked over to Shikamaru... who was still covering his cheeks. "You okay?" I asked Shikamaru, tilting my head to the side cutely as my long hair framed my face perfectly. "Y-Yeah." Shikamaru said... and I saw blood drip down past his hand, which was hovering over his face from below his cheeks down so I didn't know where the source of the bleeding was coming from. "Hey! You're bleeding, let me treat it!" I said, then reaching out to Shikamaru. His ears turn red as he sweated then turned away. "N-NO! I'M GOOD!!" Shikamaru yelled. "But that isn't good ya know. Remove your hand." I said, then Shikamaru ran away. "I NEED TO GO CHECK SOMETHING!!" Shikamaru yelled, then running off. "What's up with him...?" I asked the guys, and Jellal and Keiko face palmed. "Seriously? Are you that dumb?" Jellal said, shaking his head. "I can't believe she raised me from birth..." Keiko trailed off, and I huffed. "I was a good mother!"

*First CLONE #1 person pov* <---------- Gaara

As I was flying down... my head felt heavy. "Eh?" I stopped in my tracks, to find my hair was normal... not like it was short, I mean that my hair was back to when it was before I even was transported into this world. I get all the information that I went to Fairy Tail, and Cancer cut my hair... it's pretty cool I got my haircut back, but I fear that it's gonna get in my way. Still, you were pretty cute with your hair like that. C'mon, I've always been cute.... Don't be a Natsu being mean about me not being cute. Oh yeah, that's a bad idea, becoming a Natsu. I know right? Who wants to be a Natsu?... Well Fire Dragon Slayer is pretty cool, coming from me, a person who has it. But do you want to be a dimwitted idiot? Hell no, instead, how about you, part of the audience, become a Cassie? I am sooooo much cooler than that dork. I even have pink hair! I don't know about that. Kids, would you rather be a Natsu, a idiot who will probably be killed off easily.... surprisingly not yet or a Cassie, a blunt bitch that failed at real life and had to come here. Hey! That hurts me right in the heart! We all know the answer.... Cassie for the win. Wha- Oh. Oh yeah, of course. CHOOSE ME!! Death battle, Cassie or Natsu? You kidding? Natsu probably will kick my ass. Do you even know which Natsu I'm talking about? ...No. Edolas, Original, or Brat Natsu? Original. Then yeah, he will kick my ass. But you have me. Let's be honest here, you're pathetic without me. NO!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!! I NEVER NEED YOUR HELP!! You just asked for my help with the shield and summoning the Celestial Spirit King! Yeah, but before!! When have I asked for your help!? ...I CAN'T REMEMBER BECAUSE AUTHOR CAN'T REMEMBER SHIT!! (SHUT THE FUDGE UP!! I CREATED YOU!!!) SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT A PART OF THIS STORY!! ANYWAYS, ADMIT IT OKAMIA!! I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR YOUR POWER!! NOT TRUE!! YOU'VE BEEN USING MY POWER SINCE WE GOT ONTO THE BATTLEFIELD!!! GOD I HATE YOU!!! FEELINGS MUTUAL!!! ......I'm sorry. I love you. Wh-What's wrong with you!? Baka!! Tsundere Okamia.... I like it Author. I hate you. All of you.

(A/N: I KNOW I FEEL GUILTY WRITING THIS FILLER!!!! BEAR WITH ME HERE PLEASE!!)