Chapter 41

*First person pov* <------- REGULAR POV THANK GOD

Well... I got all the information from the clone that was from Gaara's battlefield. I had my tailed beast chakra cloak thing mode turned off, just in case Obito pops out of nowhere. Of I remember correctly, Obito should be coming right arou- Okay, all of a sudden Obito just popped out of nowhere like a jack in the box and was headbutting Naruto. I tried jumping backwards when I landed on the branch, but at the speed I was going and being the clumsy idiot, I slipped and fell down. I noticed an old fried following after me, and it wasn't Naruto or B..... Yugito. She had the eyes, so she was dead... not like I didn't know. She pulled out her claw things then tried to swipe at me. I grabbed a kunai and blocked her attempt, clashing against her. "Cassie!" I heard someone yelled, and I felt something wrap around my waist and pulled me back. I looked down to see what it was and it was B using Gyuki's tentacle to grab me. He pulled me back, and sat me down on the branch next to him. "Damn, that thing's solid... I didn't even crack it." Naruto grunted, squinting a bit. "I should've slipped through you, but you couldn't even scratch my mask." Obito said, jumping back as the other jinchuuriki passed him. "Come now, Naruto... I expect more than that... from the Kyuubi's power." Obito said, and the Yonbi, or the 4 tails, started making hand seals and his cheeks bulge. He spat out lava like fire balls at us, and Naruto starts panicking. "CASSIE YO!! HURRY UP AND EAT THE FIRE BAKAYARO!! KONOYARO!!" B yelled as he ducked a fireball. "Sorry, but lava contains another element I can't eat!!" I yelled as I side stepped a huge fireball and jumped over another. "Anyways, we need to-" I cut myself off when B and Naruto starts charging at the jinchuuriki, a rasengan or sword in hand. "Idiots..." I mumbled and the Sanbi made some kind of mirror of water. Naruto's and B's reflection in the water somehow came alive and popped out of the water like a 3D movie. The reflections countered Naruto and B's attacks equally, and they were sent crashing back. As they were falling, bubbles surrounded the area. A bubble pop on Naruto's stomach, and he doubles over in pain as a little explosion exploded. "Naruto!" B yelled, and I made hand seals. "Fairy Sphere!!" I yelled, creating a huge sphere around Naruto and B. Right when I did, all the bubbles exploded. I moved the sphere upwards, so I got Naruto and B out of the explosion. "Thanks Cassie..." Naruto trailed off as I moved the sphere to where I was. I don't know what happened, but there was this orange like dust everywhere, and it's blocking my vision. I rubbed my eyes, and coughed. I gathered natural energy fast, and I felt scales form on my skin as well as wings on my back. I sensed a huge aura of malice of three people, coming straight for us. One went for me, and I barely saw them through the dust. I block their weapon with a kunai, and I realized it was the Sanbi. He presses down on my kunai, and I press back. I looked to my right to see how B and Naruto were doing... Yugito was attacking B and Gobi was attacking Naruto. "My fly shades are way too dark, you can't blind me with a few little sparks!" B rapped. "I could sense your malice from a mile away!" Naruto yelled, I turned my attention to Sanbi. It seemed like B and Naruto was pushed back, so I kicked Sanbi away and jumped back to B and Naruto onto a branch. "Yugito..." I trailed off, looking at her sadly, those eyes... that's horrible. "Madara's eyes are the same... And this time his mask has two eye holes!" Naruto said... like that wasn't obvious before. "It's custom made out of special materials that are more suited for war." Obito said to Naruto like a clueless little kid. "So the other eye you've been hiding was a rinnegan, like Nagato and that other Madara said." Naruto said, glaring at Obito and I shook my head. "Silly Naruto, that's not true. The dead Madara, didn't really die at the Valley of the End. He went into some kind of hiding and when he was an old man, he gained the rinne. Madara implanted his eyes into Nagato, since he believed that his.... well, I'll say accomplice, will convince Nagato to revive Madara with that techinque that Nagato used to revive me and the fallen comrades when Pein attacked the village. After that, the Accomplice, which he is standing in front of us, stole the eyes back and planted one in his missing eye socket... tell me, what should I call you, 'Madara' or 'Tobi'." I said, putting air quotation marks. Eh, it wouldn't be bad if I gave away this information, it doesn't matter now. "Wow.... I applaud you knowing all of this... what else do you know?" Obito asked, clapping. "So much, if I had a nickle for ever single detail and information I have, you'll be here and I'll be on a cruise..... I even know your name~! I wonder what Kakashi would think." I said proudly, and Obito stopped clapping. "Nickle? Cruise? What are those whee?" B asked, question marks appearing on his head. "I'll ask you again.... how much DO you know!?" Obito yelled, and Naruto stepped in front of me. "Whatever, we're gonna stop the both of you, old Madara and you!!" Naruto yelled, pointing at Obito. "God damn you, Kabuto..." I heard Obito mumbled, then starts chuckling. "You can call me by my old name, Tobi, if you prefer. The war has already begun.... my name no longer matters. Madara, Tobi... Call me whatever you want." Obito said, his hands out. "Can I call you Otibo? Oh wait, it sounds way too much like your name." I said, saying his name backwards. He freezes up, then coughs. "Who... Who the hell are you?" Naruto asked Obito. "I'm no one. I don't want to be anyone. All I care about is completing the Tsukuyomi plan. This world is completely worthless... there is nothing left but misery. You two grown up as the hosts for the bijuu, and you endured all this misery that comes with that role, have you not? You should both understand that misery... a little." Obito said... I could relate, with the world being worthless and all... But the Bijuu has nothing to do with the bijuu being worthless. "Living with a bijuu inside you... isn't all bad. You can call yourself no one, you can start a war, but even in this world you think of as 'worthless', no one is falling for your dumbass lies!! You can change your mask, you can take on as many names as you want, but you're still you, and you're just one guy!!" Naruto yelled as he pointed at Obito, then punches his fist in his hand. "I'm gonna tear that mask right off your face!!"