Chapter 11

*First person pov*

     I woke up to see I was falling. FALLING!! Well, it was a good wake up call. I flipped over and landed on the ground, then dodging all the other raining cats and dogs. "What the hell is going on!?" I yelled, glaring at Naruto and B, since they're most likely the ones causing trouble. "I-I don't know! The sky and the ground flipped again! What the heck is up with this island?" Naruto said, then looking up to the ceiling. Naruto then turned back to us. "Yamato-taichou still hasn't come back from checking the outside... he might be trapped under some debris or something..." Naruto said, worriedly. Dammit, Yamato, I told you. "He's just investigating something, it's nothing you need to worry about." Aoba said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere telling us. "Well, I'm done with my mission here. Now I need to go back to Leaf and wait for Sasuke. I made a promise to him!" Naruto said, and Motoi and Aoba stayed silent.

Time skip~

I don't know what just happened, but all I know is that all the animals left and we were the only ones in this shell. "How come the animals get to go back outside and I gotta stay cooped up in here!?" Naruto complains, pissed off. "Naruto's angry, never meek,  but sometimes it can make ya weak~! You ain't got full control of your beast's chakra~! So it's time for more of my training to rock ya~!" B rapped in response, grabbing his blades and then tentacles coming out of his back. "When we're done, you'll have the illusion in your head~! That the chakra's actually your own arms and legs~!" B rapped, then the tentacles smash the ground so blocks of concrete come out of the ground into the air. B sliced all of them up into various shapes. He snatches all the blocks out of the air and started stacking them, rapping. "Use the chakra to grab on tight... stack up the blocks, and use whatcha got~!" I sweat dropped... I'm pretty sure that wasn't even raps. It looked like it bought us some time, because it looked like Naruto got interested. Well... I already know that of course. He puts his hands together in like a praying form. "Okay! I'll do the same thing with the Kyuubi's chakra!" Naruto announced, the Kyuubi chakra appeared on Naruto. "Here goes!" Naruto announced, and a huge orange hand extends to grab a block. But when Naruto squeezes to grab it, it just freaking exploded in over 9 thousand pieces. "Don't get violent! You're in control when it comes to might, but when the touch needs to be light, you dunno how to roll!" B rapped, and Naruto cursed. "Crap! Lemme try again!" Naruto yelled, trying to stack the blocks again. But of course, it just smashes again. "Hey, Cassie! Why don't you do this training too!" B yelled to me, and I stood up. "Well... I got nothing else to do..." I said as I walked over to the blocks. My tails came out, it was like B's. Except for some reason, I can only use 6 of my tails, it's really weird. Anyways, the same markings on Okamia's face appears on my face as well as my hair turns blue as well as my eyes.And I have a chakra like cloak like Naruto's too, but it didn't cover my whole body. It was just a cloak.

Anyways, I have glowing chakra stuff around my heals and wrists, like Okamia

Anyways, I have glowing chakra stuff around my heals and wrists, like Okamia. I use my tails to stack the blocks, messing up a few times by accidentally smashing the blocks. I've rusted up, I've already done this training but not for a very, very long time. The tattoo like thing on my right eye glows off of my eye, sorta like this:

 The tattoo like thing on my right eye glows off of my eye, sorta like this:

Except it's blue, of course. "Wow! You're so good Cassie!" Naruto said, then gawking at my appearance. "That's because I've had this training before... but I'm a little too rusty..." I said as I stretch my tails a little, just to get that feeling back again. I just looked back at Naruto, who was still staring at me. "What?" I asked him, confused why he was staring at me that way. "Nothing... it's just that you look a lot different..." Naruto trailed off, looking at me. "Nah, you don't say?" I said, sarcastic. Of course my appearance changes, dumbass. "Yeah! You have like chakra coming off of your wrists and ankles... and on your right eye, there is a tattoo! Plus that chakra cloak thing is cool too!!" Naruto said, then listing off everything different. I sighed at his stupidity, then looked at B. "Can I stop now? I don't really have any reason to do this... since I have this down..." I asked B, and he just shrugged. "Go ahead." B said, then I started walking away, then leaning against the tree. I watch as Naruto finally did it after some time... cheering and talking to B about some stuff. Since Naruto finally did it... If I recall, I believe this is where the war starts... don't die on me... everyone.