Chapter 13

*First person pov*

"Tailed beast bomb? What kind of move is that?" Naruto asked all of a sudden, making me look up from my phone from studying. "Huh? Simple, you gather your chakra use shape manipulation to form it into a sphere, compress it in your mouth, then let her rip. It kinda feels like you're throwing up, actually." Gyuki explained, and I sweatdropped. "Why the hell did you compare it to throwing up, Gyuki? That's disgusting and makes no sense whatsoever..." I said as I looked up from my phone and at him. Naruto stared in the ground in deep thought then slapped his hands together. The tailed beast chakra mode appeared. "I'll try it in this mode!" Naruto announced, then stuck his hand in his mouth. I sweatdropped, I'm glad I'm not that stupid. Naruto took his hand out of his mouth, then threw up. "Ew! That's disgusting Naruto!" I yelled, glaring at him then the puke. "You can't do it if you're not in full beast mode. Anyway, I said what I had to say, here's B again." Gyuki announced, then shrinking and was being absorbed by B. "Well that's it, gotta give it up! We'll practice your own moves in beast chakra mode, see if they level up." B said, closing everything. "But I can't do rasengans without shadow clones, I can't use it in this mode. To release all the chakra and do the shape manipulation to rotate and compress it, I need two sets of hands." Naruto complained, and I stood up and walked over to Naruto. "Naruto, did you forget? You can make chakra hands things, you know. It's not that hard, try making a rasengan like that." I said, setting him up, trying to get him to do it so he can unconsciously make a beast bomb. "Ohh yeah..." Naruto said in realization. Two chakra hands sprouted from his back, it looked kinda like Sasuke's final stage of the curse mark. "Like this?" Naruto asked B and I. "Yeah, that's good." I said, nodding in approval. "Now, let's see how much you've grown!" B announced, and Naruto nodded. "Here goes!" Naruto announced, and the hands on his back reached over to his hand and started to make a 'rasengan'. Instead, it was a mini beast bomb, and it shocked B while it confused Naruto. "Huh?" Naruto questioned, then it blew up in his face, sending him back. "Hahahaha!" I laughed, pointing at Naruto. I walked over to Naruto, giggling a bit, then put a hand out. "Sorry, you okay Naruto?" I asked, smiling at him. "I-I'm fine..." Naruto said, then grabbing my hand. I pulled him up, and B snapped out his shock. "Hey Naruto... that technique... who the hell taught you that, you crazy cracker!?" B yelled, confused as all hell. "Huh? Oh... Ero-sennin... I mean, Jiraiya-sensei and the original creator's yondaime." Naruto answered, then B starts trembling in fear slightly. "Rasengan! It's the same as the tailed beast bomb in full! A technique made from observing the tailed beast's own special attack! That's what the rasengan is! It's like it was made just to pass the tailed beast bomb onto you! Lucky you! It's easy enough to do when you're transformed, but the shape manipulation's too hard to do in human form... But add the rotation and you stabilize the storm!" B said, amazed. "I dunno, it doesn't feel like a normal rasengan works in this mode." Naruto said, very reluctant. "Tailed beast chakra contain consists of positive 'black' chakra and negative 'white' chakra... they need to be balanced! When you compress it, keep it a 8:2 ratio of black and white and a ball will form! Go for it!" B said, giving Naruto a thumbs up. I don't know what kind of logic that was, black was positive and white was negative? Defies everything I ever learned. "ALL RIGHT!" Naruto yelled, and I chuckled.

Time skip~

Few hours later, and Naruto's still sucking at making the beast bomb. It exploded in Naruto's face then he fell on the ground from impact. "How does one do!?" Naruto groaned as he sat up. I sighed and got up and walked over to Naruto. "We just do... now, settle down and let me talk to Kura- I mean, Kyuubi for a moment." I said as I put a hand on Naruto's shoulder, then sitting down. "Eh-" He got cut off because I passed out, going into Kurama's lair.

Inside Naruto~

"Ey yo Kurama! Not looking so hot, eh? I can tell you lost some weight, eat a sandwich or something! I can see your ribs!" I said, as I looked him up in down. Kurama was pinned to the floor by... Shintos, I think that's those things are called. "Cassie Alessandra... Why are you here!? Leave me alone!" Kurama yelled, glaring at me. I put my hands up in defense. "Jeez, no need to be so angry. I'm just here to talk about some stuff... as a friend, ya know? And as Naruto's friend and yours, I want to help you guys get along." I said as I slip through the bars. "I don't want to get along with that fucking brat! They're all the same.... looking at me like that! Thinking I'm just some disgusting monster! They don't even realize they're the ones who are monsters! You humans and the human race should just go die!" Kurama hissed, and I jumped onto his head and sat down in front of his eyes. I smiled, then stuck out my tongue. "That's because we don't know how to approach you... and you glare at all of us, it's scary! We're like bugs... we're more afraid of you than you are afraid of us. But, once you get all those scary looks, and get to know each other... We, all of us, aren't so bad after all."  I retorted, smiling warmly at Kurama. "You wouldn't know anything... You fake Princess Kyoko! Leave me be you disgusting human!" Kurama yelled. "I'm sorry you feel this way... I want to be friends with you... But I guess it'll take time. I don't have the power that Naruto has... but I guess you can say I'm a support of that power? I don't know... but just give Naruto time, 'kay? Now, I have to go... it's been more than 5 minutes, so I have to go." I said, then my body starts disappearing. I looked over to the wall Kurama had wrote those hateful words on, and it looks like he left the words I wrote on there last time. I chuckled, then looked back at Kurama. "Until next time! But I hope by the next time... we could both sit down and have a talk not as humans or tailed beasts... just as friends." I said, then I disappeared.