Chapter 57

(A/N: School's a dick. Trying to find a places that even hires 14 year olds are dicks too. So I've been doing. I present to you a long awaited chapter that's crappy at the same time. Sorry.)

*First person pov*

"Ohhhhh Obito, you're in trouble now, what're you gonna do now!" I hollered, laughing. "Wait, you knew!?" Guy yelled, and Kakashi looked shocked. "Aw hell yeah, but I wanted to spare your guy's feelings until the very end, I guess." I said, and a very, dark, evil aura was behind me. "You.... didn't.... say... ANYTHING!?" I heard Keiko yell behind me, and I felt a blow on my side. "OWW!" I yelled as I doubled over, clutching my side. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled at a fuming Keiko. "You didn't tell us who he is!" Keiko yelled, and I frowned. "Even if we knew his name, what good would that do? Make him weaker by knowing his name?" I said, and Keiko stayed silent, pondering it. "Exactly." I said. "But... is he really Obito? He's supposed to be dead..." Guy said, and Naruto was just confused. Poor Naruto, he doesn't know who Obito is. Obito's eyes turned into a familiar mangekyou sharingan, one that looked exactly like Kakashi's. "No mistake... He's Obito Uchiha." Kakashi chocked out, shocked to see his long lost best friend alive and well. "You can call me with that name if you want. To me it means nothing." Obito said, pointing at us. "That time.... did you survive?" Kakashi asked, still shocked. I mean, I would be too. "Who is he!?" Naruto yelled, extremely confused. "Actually... yeah, who the hell is Obito!?" Keiko yelled, confused and outraged too that we're not telling anything. "He's an Uchiha, a shinobi of Leaf that used to be our classmate. He was supposed to have died in a fight during the last war..." Guy trailed off. "If you were alive... How come until now...?" Kakashi didn't even finish his sentence, since he was that shocked. "Whether 'I' survived or not is not important. However... yeah... if you really want to know why... It's because... you let Rin die." Obito said, and Kakashi was sweating like crazy, was it from shock? "Huhu, don't be so hasty... And don't make that face, Kakashi." Obito said, and I drumming my fingers on my leg to try and keep me from yelling profanities. "Aren't you going to blame me?" Kakashi asked, his voice cracking at the end. "It's pointless to blame in this useless reality. I'm not interested in this world, since it's going to disappear." Obito answered, and Kakashi was getting all depressed. "...But it's not time to get depressed now!! Kakashi-sensei!! I dunno what happened between you and that guy.... I'll listen to the story later!! Now it's more important to stop him from carrying on his plan!!" Naruto said, taking the words out of my mouth. "HELL YEAH BEAT HIS ASS!!" Keiko hollered, and I nodded in agreement. "Kakashi, I know that you were close, I suppose, to Obito... But many people have died in this war..... do you want their efforts to be in vain? I'm not.... so I'm gonna kill Obito..... But, I will let you have the chance to kill Obito yourself, as his friend." I said, and Obito closed his left rinnegan eye making a hand seal. "I have nothing to say to you. Just die, bound to this reality." Obito yelled, and a huge whirlwind of fire came our way. Now, I would eat up all the fire, but all the clones I sent out and came back ate a fair amount of fire, and I am full as fuck. I can't eat another bite, and after seeing that.... Screw this shit I'm out. I'm just gonna leave it to Naruto. Naruto protected us from the fire with Kurama's tails, so we were safe. But something came falling out of the sky and landing on the ground next to Obito at a fast speed, but I have an idea of what, I mean who, it is. "What is this!?" Guy yelled as dust clouded the area the object landed. "You seem to be having fun here... Obito." Madara commented, emerging from the dust. "Oi, what the hell!? Who's the fuck are you!? Who said you could join the party!!" Keiko yelled, pointing at Madara. "Keiko...... At this point everyone with rinnegan is our enemy, look at his eyes." I said, pointing at Madara's eyes. "Oh yeah, he does have the rinnegan... dammit.... I thought he was one of Obito or Tobi, or whatever his name is's lackey." Keiko said, then looking at his hair. "But what the hell is up with his hair? My Jashin, it's worse than Kakashi's hair! Look at that thing! It's Duckbutt's hair on steroids!!" Keiko yelled, pointing at Madara's hair, and I snorted. I'm surprised Balice hasn't stopped us yet. I grabbed my phone from Keiko's pouch, and pulled up a picture and a picture of Madara. "Hey hey, look at this..." I said, quickly photoshopping Madara's face on the picture. "BWAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed, showing the photo shopped Madara's face on a porcupine. "OH MY GOD HAHAHA!!" Keiko laughed, and I gave the phone back to Keiko. "If I had nickle for every spike in Madara's hair he'd be here and I'll be on a yacht. See look," I said, then counting the spikes. "... 10.... 11... oh no, never mind, his hair ain't worth shit. I can't even buy a candy bar with that shit." I said, and Keiko bursts out laughing again, and everyone was staring at us like 'really'. I mean sure, we're in a battle and all, but I feel like roasting a bitch. "Oh wait hold up, are you wearing a turtle neck?" I asked, pointing to Madara, who was wearing a turtle. "What are you, a woman? Mother of god you can't wear badass armor when you wear a fucking turtleneck!! You are shaming the Uchiha...." I said, then covered my mouth. "Oh wait..... the Uchiha is already shamed.... let's see how many L's (Ls mean losses)Uchihas have taken in the history of shinobi..." I said, then pulling a book out of no where as well as some reading glasses and setting it on my nose. "Let's see here of Uchiha's history of L's.... You, Uchiha Madara, wanted to destroy shinobi, but failed... Then the Uchiha's decided to for a coup d'etat because their damn pride and shit, but that failed.... and what caused the failure was Itachi, a Uchiha, slaughtered the clan... That would be counted as a L, but I'm not, but I guess the L is that he let Sasuke survive, I guess.... But I'm still not gonna count that either because Itachi is a cinnamon roll and I love him.... Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha, so that's another L... Obito wants to destroy the world or whatever, another L... Then that Izanami and Izanagi bullshit, another L.... And well your clan is about love and shit, and yet you're the most evil and hateful clan that existed, another L....." I said, and arrows stuck on Obito and Madara. "You Uchiha's are on a roll of L's, aren't you?" I said, and Keiko was snickering. "Cassie, you savage." Keiko said, and I held a hand out. "Hell yeah I am." I said, and Keiko slapped it, laughing.