A/N

Well... this is awkward.

Never made one of these bad boys in a while.

I want to address a few things.

But, before I do any of that, thanks so much for EVERYTHING! All these votes, comments, views, I can't even keep up with it.

And it's SUPER embarrassing XD.

I won't tell you most of the reasons why until the end of this very book, a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶e̶s̶.̶

Anyways, I haven't been writing very many of there because 1, It probably annoys all of you (because I remember the amount of A/Ns I wrote in my first book D:) 2, I could never find the time to, 3, you all know that I appreciate all of you dearly.

And also, the first book has now hit over 120k views and 7000 votes. That is INSANE.

It's embarrassing, because my writing is complete dog sh*t.

Anyways, I will do a Q&A at the end of this book. Comment down below the questions you want to ask below, everything.

But I want to say a few things. I will publish my two new books, One Punch Man and Soul Eater Fanfic after this series is completely done.

And you will see a very dramatic change in my writing, which will be yet again be explained at the end of this book.

Also, I want your opinions.

You all know that I have a Attack On Titan fanfic (Or Shingeki No Kyojin.) and I have been stuck on it.

So I started just another AOT fanfic just to get back into the AOT mood, and it's a crossover between another anime called tokyo ghoul because it's one of my favorites.

Those of you who are attack on titan fan, comment down below if you want this to be published sometime in the near future :D.

And even if you don't know what Tokyo Ghoul is, that's fine. This crossover is mainly about attack on titan, rarely any mentions of the anime tokyo ghoul.

I will explain everything on what Tokyo Ghoul is, and what a ghoul is.

It's not that difficult in order to get it, I hope.

So yeah. So when those of you who are going to read my new fanfics, I just wanted to prepare you for this new writing style and effort so you don't think that someone just hijacked my account XD.

Also yes, I am alive. No worries.

But I am super excited to show you my new stories, and I think you will enjoy it very much. I know I did when I was writing the chapters of the new story. (The fanfics in my drafts have at least more than 20 chapters ready, so I will update consistently on those :D! I can finally stick to my schedule of updating everyday!)

Now since I'm still here, I'm just gonna rant about school life >:)

(Warning lots of language! But I use language anyways, but whatever. Warning anyways!)

I swear to mother fucking god the teachers at my school are imbecilic preschool teachers.

This is fucking high school, where you prepare me for the horrors of real life and yet you give me coloring flipbooks!?