Chapter 30

*First CLONE #1 person pov*

Naruto stood up, and closed his eyes. I could feel the natural energy drawing to Naruto, and his orange eye liner came back. Naruto made a hand seal, then a shadow clone appeared. It's kinda weird... a clone making a clone. Inception. "The Grandpa Raikage is coming towards us... stay back, Uncle Rubber, Cassie. There's something I would like to try." Naruto said, and just like he said, a wild Raikage appeared out of nowhere scaring the crap out of me! The Naruto clones started making a rasengan, then Rubber man grabbed me, jumping away towards the others. "Everybody, don't interfere! Sealing team, ready!" Rubber Man ordered. "Yes sir!" The sealing team replied, readying their cloth. Raikage's three finger thrust turned into one. The clone Naruto made by the clone Naruto disappears, and Naruto charges at the Raikage with his rasengan ready. The Raikage kept advancing, his finger still out but Naruto didn't really move to dodge. "Oi!" I yelled at Naruto, but he narrowly dodges the Raikage by twisting his body below the finger, then shoved the rasengan into Raikage's arm, making him stab himself. "JUST AS OKAMIA THOUGHT!!" Naruto yelled, happily grinning. The sealing team wrapped the Raikage's body in cloth, then put a seal on it. "Yes! That was way great, Naruto!" Someone yelled in the crowd. Rubber Man and I jumped over to Naruto. "That was smart of you!" Rubber Man said. "It was all Cassie's bijuu Juuichibi, she figured everything out. When the Hachibi fought against the Sandaime Raikage... he said they both fell forward still holding their jutsu. Okamia reckoned that he may have ended wounding himself with his own jutsu. That's what he was ashamed of." Naruto said, giving credit to Okamia. I can feel her grinning cockily inside me. "Indeed, a shinobi cannot own the strongest shield and spear... that would be a contradiction. It seems like his spear was stronger, in the end..." Rubber Man said. "But we all know who has the strongest shield..." I said, looking over to Naruto to see he was thinking the same thing. Naruto nods, he knows. "Yeah! Gaara might be the one with the strongest shield!" Naruto said. Oh yeah... I love you Naruto. You are best friend goals. "Speaking of Gaara, we got to get to him! He's fighting the Mizukage, the last one!" I said, running in the direction of Gaara. "W-Wait Cassie!" Naruto yelled, running after me. "Everyone! Let's go!" Rubber Man yelled, and all the other shinobi follow close behind us. After a while of running, there was a huge explosion, with a creepy ass face in the smoke thing. "It's over there!" Naruto yelled, then running over there... which we already were in the first place. We were going too slow, so I went ahead. It looked like Naruto had the same idea, because he was hot on my tails. We made it to where Gaara was, he was standing in front of... a pyramid with a head in place of the tip. Wait, isn't that the Mizukage? Man, he looks battered up. "Gaara, are you okay!?" I yelled as I landed on the ground, checking his wounds. He had scratches here and there, and some deep wounds but other than that he was fine. "Yeah! Are you okay Gaara!?" Naruto echoed. "How about you guys!?" Gaara asked us. "We sealed the Raikage! I saw an explosion so I rushed here before Temari and the others." Naruto said. "I see... I'm almost finished too." Gaara said, looking at the Mizukage. "So! Where's your enemy?" Naruto asked. "Ohoho! You've got a friend there! And what's that? A girlfriend?" Mizukage said, and I sweat drops. If I remember correctly... he talks too much. "Wha-What's with that guy and his weird body?!" Naruto yelled, and I face palmed. "That's actually my jutsu..." Gaara said. "Still... he looks pretty weird. I mean, he has no eyebrows, no offense to you. What I mean is that his mustache looks kinda suspicious.... did he rip off his eyebrows then glued it to his upper lip?" I said, pointing at the Mizukage's upper lip. "HEY! THIS IS A REAL MUSTACHE!!" Mizukage yelled, and Naruto squints at his mustache. "...I think you might be right Cassie. It does look like eyebrows." Naruto said. "I know!" I said, and Gaara shook his head. "Ah! Gaara, did I offend you?... Was it even offensive?" I asked Gaara. "...ahahaha! Kazekage, unlike you, this boy seems a bit dorky and the girl seems to be a little rude and blunt.... You make a nice trio." Mizukage told us. Rude and blunt? Did I really come off as that? "Really?" Gaara asked as he remade the tip of the pyramid on the Mizukage's face. He remade it, and the pyramid was sealed by the tags all around the pyramid. The others slowly arrived, so I took the time to heal Gaara to the best of my abilities. "Thank you... Cassie." Gaara said as I healed him from what I learned from then internet. "No problem." I said, then Gaara looked at some guy in the crowd. "Contact the HQ to tell them about our situation." Gaara commanded some guy, probably someone from the contact team. "Yes sir!" Guy guy said, then running off. "You fought well against the previous Kages! We're going to win this!" Tsuchikage said confidently. "Good! Leave the injured to the medical team! The ones who can still move shall wait for new orders from the HQ!" Temari barked. "We will probably be sent to support some other team." Tsuchikage said, a pained expression on his face. "Tsuchikage, you should go with the medical team as well." A shinobi told the Tsuchikage. "I am fine." Tsuchikage said... he doesn't look good. "Ugh... ouch." Tsuchikage said as he pats his back. "Don't over do it, old man..." Temari said, sweat dropping. I finished up healing Gaara and walked over to the Tsuchikage. "Your turn." I said as I used Wind Dragon slayer healing magic... or jutsu. "I don't nee- OOH!" Tsuchikage grunts as I healed him up. "Naruto, Cassie... you're a clone, right?" Gaara asked Naruto and I. "Then..." Naruto urged Gaara on. "Then... where is the originals?"

*Back to First person pov*

I stirred awake, groaning. "You're awake, Cassie?" Naruto asked me, who was holding me. "Wh... What happened?" I asked Naruto. "You over did it, what were you thinking? Using five elements and two of them are a kekkei genkai in an attack..." Naruto said, he clearly looked worried. "Sorry... where's B?" I asked Naruto, and right on time, B caught up. "I finally caught up!" B said, glad. "You're late! What were you doing!?" Naruto barked at B. "Where are the other ones? I was taking a leak, and both of your guy's clones just contacted us!" B said as he jumped tree to tree with us. "They should be about to reach the front of various battlefields."