Chapter 53

*First person pov*

"Um...... now that all that's done, where were we... ah yes, Tobi or Madara was talking about how this world isn't worth it or whatever." Naruto said, looking at the script, then putting it away. We all turned and looked at you, the reader, in the eyes seriously. "You didn't see that." We said at the same time, then turning back to Obito. "Oh wait, Keiko, you're not in this scene, what are you doing?" I asked as I turned to Keiko, and Keiko 'ohhed'. "Oh right..... Hold on, let me just..... get back into my position." Keiko said, then leaving. "Okay, in three, two, one.... Action!" I said, counting down, then we got right back to the tear jerking story. "I... I had a father! A mother! And Ero-sennin!! All kids look up to heroes!! That's why I was able to keep running forward without getting lost!! I'm gonna be a Hokage that beats out all the previous generations! That's my dream, you idiot!" Naruto yelled, grinning, stunning Obito to silence.... I think? I can't see what's under his mask. "Even if you never want your youth to end... At some point, you have to stop dreaming!" Guy yelled. "Yeah... dreams are things that come true." Kakashi said. "Dreams, dreams, dreams, dreams, lots o' dreams! My dream is a middle aged woman's chest! The truth you see when lots of dreams come true is the best!!" B rapped badly, and I nodded. "Yeah.... It's true that dreams come true, but nightmares are dreams too. I know what happened to you, but that doesn't mean you have to drag everyone with you in your hell. Do whatever you want, but for once in your life, try to fix your nightmare, will ya? My dream became a nightmare once, but now I'm here, and I suppose happy." I said, then pointing at Obito. "Don't involve us in your petty life!!" I yelled, and Keiko nodded. "Couldn't said it better myself." Keiko said, nodding in approval still. "Individuality makes people blind to the truth. My words, the words of no one... Are the true words that will lead this world to truth." Obito said, and I heard a mini explosion next to me. Naruto created a huge crater because how heavy his step was and fast, Kurama's chakra around his body. "HURAAAAH!!" Naruto cried as he created a oodama rasengan, trying to use it on the Gedo Statue. But Obito threw his fan thing up, repelling Naruto's rasengan and him as well. Naruto landed on the ground, sliding. "Looks like this won't go easily.... Guess I really have to bash in your mask first..." Naruto said, wiping his cheek. "There's something I can not part with..." Obito said, pulling on a string connected to the fan thing and it returned to Obito. "I WILL NOT LET YOU TOUCH THE GEDO STATUE!!" Obito yelled, and right when he did, the statue starts roaring again, blood spilling out of it's eyes and I winced. That looks like it hurts, crying blood, it gives me the shivers. "Naruto, you know his power, right? You have to aim when he's about to absorb... that's when he'll become solid. Normal attacks will just slip right through him." Kakashi said, and I just give him a look. Naruto's fought this asshole before, does it look like he doesn't know his power. "It's like when you counter attack!! You have to use feints to get close to him and create a opening!! Don't use big attacks!!" Guy yelled, and I gave him the same look I gave Kakashi. Naruto creates a clone, Kurama's chakra covering them. "I know!! That's why I made a clone!!" Naruto yelled, then trying to make a bijuu bomb in their hands. "B-san, take me up!" Kakashi yelled at B, and Guy took out his nun chucks..... now what do I do? I guess I do that Maguilty stuff... Naruto made a tiny bijuu bomb in his hand, trying to shove it into Obito. He used that time space jutsu thing and Naruto slipped through. Obito grabbed his fan thing and swung it around to hit Naruto, but it just poofs into smoke along with the bijuu bomb, so it both were clones. The real Naruto was following close behind the clone, with the real bijuu bomb. Naruto tried shoving the bijuu bomb again, but again, Obito used that time space jutsu thing. Obito slipped out of Naruto's arm, materializing so he can grab Naruto's head... I forget why he's trying to grab Naruto's head for.... I guess to control him? Guy was coming down above, using his nun chucks to try and whack Obito in the head with it. Again, Obito evaded the attack by using that time space jutsu thing, but also evading Naruto's head. Obito passed though Naruto, then materializing, then blocking another blow from Guy's nun chucks. Obito jumps up in the air, throwing kunai at Guy who was following Obito, Guy blocking each of the kunai with his nun chucks. I decided to help Kakashi with taking out the Gedo Statue, so I ran past Naruto, at the Gedo with fire and wind filling up my lungs. Wind Fire Dragon's Roar!! I opened my mouth and let the fire and wind out, barreling toward the Gedo Statue. The fire ate up the wind, causing the fire to become larger and stronger. Kakashi activated Kamui too, so he was trying to take off the head of the Gedo Statue. Just when the head was about to be taken off, and my fire was about to be hit, my fire disappeared, and the head reappeared. "Dammit!" I cursed, but then lightning hit the Gedo statue, sending it to the ground screaming. "Wha-!" I yelled, and huge shadows fly over all of us, and I couldn't be happier. "Sorry we're late!!"