A/N + Something Special!

Okay, I feel bad for not updating yesterday.

But, I am very stuck.

I don't know where to go with this battle, or how Cassie will fit in this story, so I'm gonna ask you to wait a while for the next update on this story T_T.

But, I will still give you a chapter..... just not a chapter to this fanfic.

A chapter to one of my unpublished fanfics that you guys are waiting for ^_^!!

Speaking of those fanfics, the Soul Eater and One Punch Man Fanfics, I am sure some of you are waiting eagerly for them, but I want to finish this series before I publish them, which is getting near.

And also, thank you so much for over 900 votes and the support you give me :D!!!

It means a lot to me...

I would have written more A/Ns just to thank all of you for all the votes, but looking back on all the A/Ns I wrote and how frequent I wrote them, I think I annoy you guys ':D.

So, I just kinda stopped writing them, don't think I just stopped because I got too full of myself or something XD.

So yeah! I love all of you a lot, hugs and kisses for everyone!

I'm sure you're all just thinking 'shut up Balice, let me read the dang chapter of the unpublished fanfic'

Okay, okay, I'll give it to ya.

This is the unpublished chapter of my Soul Eater fanfic, and I also want to clarify don't get the names of the main character mixed up, her name is Mitsuki, Mittie and Mit is just shorter american like nicknames XD.

Alright, now roll the tape!

*First person pov*

"Chiyo-nee!! Hehehe!!" I tug on my Older Sister's school uniform. "I'm coming, I'm coming Mittie. What did you want to buy?" Chiyo-nee asked me, a smile on her face. "I want that Attack On Giants figure of Lewi (1)!!" I said, pointing to my anime husband Lewi, he is so hot. "Okay, Mittie, but are you sure?" Chiyo-nee asked me, looking at the Lewi figure with a look you can describe as unsure. "Yes I am sure, Chiyo-nee!" I said, smiling brightly. "Okay, you and your anime stuff Mit." Chiyo-nee said, shaking her head as she pulled out her money. "Thank you, Chiyo-nee!" I said, hugging her and burying my face in her big chest. I pulled away frowning. "What's the matter, Mittie?" Chiyo-nee asked me, a confused look on her face. "They're so big, and fluffy, I don't ever think they'll get that big." I said, touching my flat chest. Chiyo-nee blushed then smiled. "I'm sure they'll grow, you'll just need to wait. You're only 10, you know." Chiyo-nee said, giggling. "Ehhh!? I can't wait longer!! All these boys talk about how big they are and attractive..... I want to be attractive." I said, looking down at my shoes.

Chiyo-nee bent down to my level, with a mischievous smirk on her face. "Don't tell me.... you want to catch a boys attention!?" Chiyo-nee said, and I blushed as I jumped back. "N-NO!!" I yelled, my face red as a tomato. Chiyo-nee laughs, pointing at my face. "You do! Who is he? Is it.... *Le gasp* Ryouta!?" Chiyo-nee said, pointing as if she figured out something. I blushed upon my crush's name and buried my face in my hands. "Aww, I won't tell anyone Mit. I'm so excited! My little Mittie has a crush!" Chiyo-nee squealed, and I cover her mouth. "Don't say it out loud!" I whisper yelled at Chiyo-nee, but she just has a carefree smile on her face. "Right, right! Let's just buy your toy." Chiyo-nee said, waving me off. "It isn't a toy! It's a figure!!" I said as we walked up to the cashier, the figure in hand. I stood behind Chiyo-nee as she got in line to pay the cashier for my figure, until I noticed a wallet drop from somewhere. I pick it up, and opened it to look at the picture. It was a woman with long blond hair and blue eyes.... a foreigner?