Chapter 58

*First person pov*

After Balice gave us a good scolding, we got right back on track. "You defied Edo Tensei, very much like you to do that...." Obito commented, and Madara crossed his arms. "But anyway...." Madara tried to change the subject, but Naruto had to interrupt Madara. "WHY!? WHY IS THAT MADARA THAT WAS THERE HERE!?" Naruto yelled, outraged and concerned. "Madara.... wait, he's Madara!? THEN WE HAVE BEEN ROASTING A LEGEND!?" Keiko yelled, scared and I smacked her on the head. "Idiot!! Balice said not to mention that in this chapter! Like the saying goes, what happens in chapter 57, stays in chapter 57!" I yelled as Keiko groaned as she held her head. "But that isn't even a saying! And why aren't you scared for your life? This is Madara!" Keiko yelled, pointing at Madara. "And we roasted his ass!!" Keiko yelled, and I smacked her again. "What did I tell you!?" I yelled, then cleared my throat. "Continue.... Balice is probably gonna edit all of this out anyways..." I said, and we got back into our... I guess thing. "The Kyuubi's a kage bunshin too. Where's the original Obito?" Madara said, and I looked back at Naruto with a questioning look. Wait, he's a shadow clone? Then where the hell is the original? He's back with Gyuki. Ohhhhhhh okay. Got it. "Hey, Naruto! Does it mean that...." B asked the real Naruto, who was fuming. "What happened to all the others?!" Naruto yelled at Madara, furious. I mean, I would be too, because kage may have been slaughtered but they aren't. They're fine, yeah, Madara separated Tsunade's body, but she's fine. "You mean there?" Madara asked, tilting his head in the direction where the kage were. "I ASKED YOU WHAT HAPPENED!!" Naruto screeched, Kurama's tails going everywhere. "Who knows... They're probably not okay." Madara said, and Naruto was furious. "What!? What does he mean!?" Keiko yelled, and I looked over to her. "The five kage.... were fighting Madara... If he's here, then Madara must have..." I trailed off, and Keiko's face... oh my lord. "No.... Not Gaara and Tsunade......" Keiko said, looking like she's about to cry. Naruto, in rage, pulled out all the spikes in Gyuki and threw it all at Madara. Obito tossed the fan to Madara, who caught it. "You can have it, it's yours after all." Obito said and Madara activated Susannoo, doing that weird Uchiha 'hn' thing. Madara created a shield thing around he and Obito, protecting themselves from the spikes that Naruto threw at them then flopping on the ground. "Finally I can move! Thanks, Naruto! Now it's my turn!!" B yelled, and the Juubi starts screaming it's head off, it's so damn annoying. "Obito, did you start the project midway before we could absorb the Hachibi and Kyuubi? And without the Noctre Carnia? You were too hasty, Obito.... Is that also the reason why you revived me like this?" Madara asked Obito, and Obito was silent. I noticed Obito's wounded arm was completely healed, what the hell? I forgot how he healed it and stuff, oh well. I don't think it's that important. "...Well it's you.... I guess you have some plan, but... What have you been doing so far? What happened to Nagato? I should have been revived with the Rinne Tensei no Jutsu at the right time." Madara asked Obito. "Did... Did you try to use Nagato!?" Naruto yelled, furious. Well, I would be too, but I never met Nagato personally because well, I WAS DEAD. "He betrayed us. He used the jutsu on the people of the village..." Obito ignored Naruto, talking to Madara. "What's with everyone..." Madara complained, then looking at Naruto, B, and I. "Whatever, we're still in time. I'll catch the Kyuubi, Hachibi, and the eyes." Madara said, and I flipped him off with Keiko. Gosh, me and Keiko are like soul animals. "You were dead, don't meddle with us!!" The clone Naruto yelled, charging at the two with a beast bomb forming in hand. Madara blocked Naruto's bomb as Obito got the fuck out of dodge. The beast bomb didn't explode, and Madara muttered some kind of demonic chant bullshit and it exploded on Naruto, making him disappear. "I'll deal with the Hachibi, Kyuubi, and the eyes. You can take care of the other two, Obito." Madara said, jumping away towards us. "OH, SO I'M NOT INCLUDED IN THIS BATTLE!? FUCK YOU OLD MAN, GO BACK TO YOUR GRAVE!!" Keiko yelled, flipping off Madara again. Madara starts battling us and shit, and we got beat the hell up, even with my Noctre Carnia on and stuff. Guy and Keiko were in really bad shape, charging straight into battle in stuff. They're taking refuge with B, who was in bad shape too. Naruto and I are probably the only ones standing, dammit Keiko. You just had to charge straight in and get injured, now we can't tag team that son of a bitch. A huge explosion exploded where Naruto was, but it looked like he was fine though. "THE HELL!! I'M THE SON OF THE FOURTH HOKAGE!! I WON'T FALL FOR YOUR CAJOLERY!!" Naruto yelled, and I replayed the words in my head. Wait... when was Naruto smart enough to use cajolery in a sentence? I don't even know that means myself! That's because you're stupid. Naruto used to be the stupid one and you were the smarter one, but Naruto turned the tables on you. WELL SHIT I NEED TO READ MORE BOOKS!! "I see... I was trying to be tolerant because you're the real jinchuuriki.... but in this case I won't hold back." Madara said, making hand seals and a huge wood dragon appeared out of nowhere. "This is Hashirama's wood dragon, that in the past bound my Kyuubi." Madara informed us, and the dragon curled around Madara, showing it's ugly face. "I WON'T HOLD BACK AGAINST A ZOMBIE!! YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD ANYWAYS!!" Naruto yelled, Kurama appearing. I smirked as my body was covered fire, wind, and lightning. But you can't see the wind because the fire ate up the wind so the fire was even larger. "Did you know? My jutsu is made to kill dragons, who's gonna win? A dragon slayer, and a dragon!" I yelled, and the both of us charged at each other.