Chapter 8

*First person pov*

Not even two minutes later, Naruto pumped his fists in the air, yelling. "HELL YEAH!!" It startled me so much, I fell on my ass. "DON'T DO THAT!!! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!!!" I yelled, holding my heart. "What happened? How did it go?" Yamato asked Naruto, crouching down. "A lot happened..." Naruto trailed off. "Yo!" B said, holding his fist out to Naruto. Naruto bumped his fist, looking at B straight in the eyes. "I feel ya... I feel ya... Nice man, nice... The look on your face is cool as ice!" B said. "What about the Kyuubi? Were you able to control it?" Yamato asked Naruto, but he ignored him. "Good stuff, man. Especially this... oh, and that..." B continued... is it just me, or did it sound sexual? You know what, I'm just not going to go too far into that... "WHOOOOOA!! NARUTO!!! YOU PULLED THAT OFF!? SHEEEEEEET!!" B yelled, and I sweat dropped. "You know it, dude!" Naruto said, chuckling. "WOULD ONE OF YOU EXPLAIN TO US WHAT HAPPENED!? 'THIS' AND 'THAT' DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING!! YOU'RE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE, I KNOW IT!! THAT MUCH IS CLEAR!!" Yamato yelled, and I laughed. "You mad bro? You mad that you're the only one who doesn't know?" I said, laughing. "Wait, you know too!? Why am I the only one who doesn't know!?" Yamato yelled. Naruto finally explained everything what happened to Yamato. "The Kyuubi's chakra is sectioned off within me in a separate place, meaning I'm not automatically using it all the time." Naruto said, then standing up. All of a sudden, a golden like cloak surrounds Naruto with black markings all over to mark... something. "But check out what happens when I do!" Naruto announced, showing it off. The wood techniques all around us started to react to it, branches growing off of the smooth posts. "Amazing... it's so full of life energy! Even my wood-element techniques are reacting to it!" Yamato said, amazed as he watched as the branches get bigger and longer. "Killer." B agreed. All of a sudden, Naruto was alerted of something and looking at the Samehada... Wait... When did B have Samehada!? Shoot!! Now Kisame knows of Okamia!! "Thought you could hide, huh?" Naruto said, punching his hand. "Can you sense someone else's chakra!?" Yamato asked, looking everywhere. "He detected a presence, we both been remiss! Talk about intense, I didn't even notice!" B said, looking everywhere too. "B! Take off Samehada, damn Kisame is in there! Kill him now!!" I yelled, fire and lightning surrounding me. Samehada jumps off of B's back and Kisame came out... kinda... It looked like Kisame merged with Samehada. "Apparently you can detect hatred and other negative emotions now... not even the most astute sensory types are capable of that... gaining control of the Kyuubi has afforded you interesting new powers." Kisame said, but I swear, he looks like a deformed mutated porcupine out this bitch. "You are that shark scumbag from the Akatsuki!!" Naruto yelled. "What!? We sliced this guy's head off back in the forest! You tellin' me our tag attack actually missed!?" B shouted. "I simply-" "Shut up." My clone was the one who was standing next to Naruto, not me. I went up behind Kisame and sliced his head off... No hesitation. "Like hell I'll let you let the Akatsuki know about Okamia." I said, as Kisame's body hit the floor, and I stand up. I turned around, and glowered at the body. Samehada gets off of Kisame, not merged anymore, and skitters over to B, whimpering. "I... see... that guy forced you... you're crying like a baby, so there's no doubt he's killed this time." B said, patting Samehada comfortingly. "C-Cassie! Wh... Why did you do that!?" Naruto yelled, shocked by my actions. "It was way too dangerous to keep him alive... Besides... knowing him... he wouldn't give out Intel without giving up his life." I said as I grabbed Kisame's head, putting it back onto his body then burning it back on with my fire. "Still! Aoba could have got Intel out him using Inoichi's tactic!" Yamato yelled, as I heaved up Kisame's body up and draped it over my shoulders. "...Just drop it..." I said as I started walking out the door. "C-Cassie!" Naruto yelled as I kept walking. I walk outside the temple, and I glanced at Kisame's dead body. His eyes were wide open, so I stopped real quick to close them. I...I'm so sorry.... I'm so, so sorry... Why're you apologizing for? I... I believe this is the first person I ever... killed... I feel sick... Now that you say that.... this is the first person you ever killed... You've seen people get killed, but you've never killed a person yourself. Y-Yeah... I feel so sick... Well... you're lucky you've come this far as a Kunoichi without killing anyone. ...Thanks? Oh wait, you did kill someone. Remember Gato? The Fat Cat from the wave country? You killed him. THAT DOESN'T FUCKING HELP!! Actually, he deserved to die. I walk outside the waterfall not caring if I got wet or not, seeing Guy, Aoba, and Motoi standing outside. "C-Cassie! Wh-Who is that!?" Motoi asked, panicking. I just kept walking, just giving them an answer of; "Go ask Yamato or B or whoever is in there..." I walk little ways out there, finding a nice clearing. I set Kisame's body down on the ground, then creating a shadow clone, then the shadow clone turning into a shovel. I start digging, I wanted to dig a grave for Kisame. He deserves this much from me. I could tell Naruto and the others were behind me, but why should I care? They could watch me bury a body, there's not harm done. I make another shadow clone to cut down a tree or something, so I have something to make one of them wood gravestones. Hours later, it was night, and I finally completed it. All I had to do was bury Kisame... I dragged him into the hole, then started covering the hole with Kisame in it. Each toss of dirt, Kisame was no longer visible everytime. Each toss of dirt made me regret what I did even more. Each toss of dirt I wanted to puke. But what's done is done... all I can do is be apologetic about it.