Chapter 56

(A/N: I was reading the Naruto manga so I can have the dialog, and when I was going to the next chapter, they had posted this picture and I just died laughing. This is the best XD.)

*First person pov*

Obito was silent for a moment, then looked at us. "Where, you say.... Hn, well, it was during the past World War. The fight at the Kannabi Bridge... That fight were you got to be called 'The Hero with the sharingan'." Obito muses, and Kakashi's eyebrows raised in shock. "You..." Kakashi trailed off, then Obito points at Kakashi. "I told you not to open your mouth so easily!! You're just words and no actions, what someone like you says is worth nothing!! It's too late to regret. Reality is just cruelly moving forward. You've seen reality, you should be able to understand... No wish can become true in this world. That's why I'm pursuing the dream of Infinite Tsukuyomi. I want to build a world where heroes don't have to make pitiful excuses in front of graves." Obito said, then reaching down to grab his fan thing. "Oi Kakashi, you okay?" Keiko asked, and Guy asked the same thing, but Kakashi doesn't say a thing. Naruto steps out in front of Kakashi, glaring at Obito. "Bastard, you're still blabbering about that!? I told you already!! I won't give up my dream of becoming Hokage!! There are many things I was entrusted with!" Naruto said, focusing all the attention on him, so Kakashi didn't have to be put through that torture or whatever. "Hn... Entrusted? But Naruto... if you ended up neglecting what Jiraiya and the Fourth Hokage left you.... What would they think? If you fail your mission... what will you think about yourself? Even if you put off dealing with the issue by conveniently using the word 'hope'... The hollow reality is just there waiting. Both the ones who entrusted and the one who was entrusted with... will just be hollow." Obito said, mind fucking the shit out of Naruto. I don't know when, but Kurama took over Naruto's body for a while to talk to Obito. "Sorry, but... This guy doesn't match what you're saying." Kurama said, jerking a thumb towards him... er, Naruto. "The Fourth Hokage left me to him, and he was able to make friends with me and use my power! The Fourth sealed me into him.... so that he could defeat you!" Kurama said, and he switched back to Naruto. Naruto's upgraded chakra cloak thing surrounded his body with a yellow tint to his skin and clothes, Naruto charging at Obito. Naruto made a huge chakra hand, and slammed it on Obito. "Kakashi! We should-!" Guy cut himself off and stared at Kakahsi. Kakashi was in a daze, and Keiko just went over to Kakashi and bitch slapped him. "Oi! Earth to Kakashi!" Keiko yelled, and Kakashi snapped out of his daze. "Are you listening!? It's important to create diversions when attacking! Let's all fight too!" Guy yelled, a serious look on Guy's face. "I'm going ahead!" I said, then running ahead to aid Naruto. I trust Guy to snap Kakashi out of his trance. Keiko followed me, and grabbed me then picked me up above the ground. "How stupid to try and attack me all alone..." Obito said to Naruto, then he summoned three huge shurikens through his time-space jutsu. It was thrown at us, and B took care of one of them and the other two just sliced through his tentacles. I take care of one of them, just using my dragons slayer magic. I kicked the shuriken away, and Kurama appeared to catch the shuriken in his mouth like a Frisbee. "I'm not attacking you alone!! Don't forget Kurama!! And Uncle B and Hattsan, and Cassie and Okamia.... Super eyebrows-sensei and Kakashi-sensei are here too!!" Naruto yelled, confidently and I smiled. "Hell yeah!!" I yelled, punching my fists together and my hands erupt in flames, lightning, then wind to fuel the fire to make it more huge. "You're always ahead of me in our battles... You surely won't suddenly go senile just because of this, right!? Kakashi!" Guy said to Kakashi, and he was silent for a moment. "Let's go, Guy!" Kakashi announced, and Guy cheered. "My rival!!! That's the spirit!!" Guy yelled, excited. "I'm not afraid of some power you borrowed that you can only use a bunch of times. I'll show you the real power of kamui!!" Obito yelled at Kakashi, and Guy and Kakashi started charging in. Obito starts jumping upwards, using the falling debris of rock that is literally floating in the air because of the Gedo statue is screaming it's head off. Obito then turns back at us, getting ready to release weapons. "If he materializes when he absorbs stuff, he probably does it too when he releases it too!! Now it's the chance!!" B yelled, and Obito releases a barrage of spike looking things at us. "Assuming you're able to counter attack." Obito stated, and I built up a bunch of fire in my lungs. Fire Dragon's Roar!! I blew the fire around the spikes, and I was able to stop some, but I didn't stop all. Most of them stick into B's Gyuki body or whatever, leaving us unharmed. "Naruto! Cassie! These things have a seal that blocks the bijuu's power!! Don't touch them!!" B warned us. "Uncle B cover me for a while!! Cassie, Keiko, cover my clone!" Naruto yelled, then creating a clone. "Ok, come! I'll shield you!!" B yelled, and the real Naruto ran to B, making a bijuu bomb while the clone Naruto starts running with a rasengan, me following with Keiko positioning herself on clone Naruto's back to pick him up and fly him. Clone Naruto follows as well as I after Obito, Obito releasing more spikes. I used a wind roar on the spikes, blowing all of them away so Keiko can maneuver Naruto to Obito. Naruto uses the rasengan Obito, and Kakashi used Kamui on clone Naruto and the rasengan right before Obito released another spike on Naruto. Keiko flew after me and picked me up, flying. "KEIKO FLY UP!! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!" I yelled, because Naruto is gonna launch a huge bijuu bomb at Obito. "On it!!" Keiko yelled, flying me upwards as far as she can, and Naruto used the bijuu bomb. It explodes, but we barely made it out of the way of the bijuu bomb. I covered my face, because of the heat and wind that was pressing up against my face. It died down, and I flew back to Guy, Kakashi, Naruto, and B. "OI!! WHAT'S HAPPENING OVER THERE!!?" I heard Makarov yell from where the Gedo statue was. "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!! WORRY ABOUT THAT SHIELD!!" I yelled. I completely forgot those dragons were there. Obito came back, his face revealed..... I never told any of you this, but he and his scar is hella hot to me. Plus his voice..... holy mother of god take my babies. You maybe like over 30, and I'm 16, and that's pedophilia, but screw it. "You are... Obito?"