Chapter 45

*First CLONE #3 person pov*

"Why!? Why didn't you tell us!? Natsu shouts, and I groaned. "Why are you here!? How did you get here!?" I yelled at him. "We followed you! Plus you guys didn't go far so it was easy!!" Gray shouts, coming out of the bushes. More figures popped out of the bushes, and I winced to see all the mains from each guild. "You brats!" Jiemma yelled, and I shook my head. "We're coming with you!" Sting yelled, and I glared at him. "No way in hell." I said, and I felt something sniff me. "That's nice perfume. We're not going to let a fine young lady like you go alone, men." "NOOOOOO!!!!" I yelled as I punted Ichiya like a football, since he is insanely short. "MEEEEEEEEN!!!" Ichiya yelled as he got punted into the trees, then fell through the trees onto the ground. I panted heavily, then stood up straight. "What should we do, they know now." I said, turning to the dragons. "We can't let you guys go alone!!! This is not right!!" Lyon yelled, and I groaned. "And it's not right that kids like you go into war. War dammit! What do you think war is!?" I yelled, and they all were quiet. "War... War is a place where you have to kill human beings such as yourself. As you clash, you could hear the final cries of your comrades. Watch them die, and you can't do anything about it. A endless cycle of hate. That's what war is." I said, and Gajeel just glares. "That doesn't seem like the case... From what you said, I'm guessing we're battling this 'white queso' or something, I don't know. But they don't seem like humans." Gajeel said, and Levy nodded. "Okay first, there is no we're. Second, still. No matter how you look at it, it's war." I said, shaking my head. "Please!! Take us with you!!" Lucy yelled, her hand to her chest. "For the last time, no. Help out here, you stupid dragons!!" I yelled, a irk mark on my head. "This is too dangerous for you brats. Go back to the guild." Jiemma said, and Makarov glared at all the kids. "Or we'll eat you." Makarov said, and I gulped. "You're... You're not actually gonna do that... are you?" I asked Makarov, and Erza rolled her eyes. "Master, nobody falls for that empty threat anymore. We know you too well." Erza said, crossing her arms. Well. Now I feel stupid. "Even so, we're not going to let you come with us." Makarov said. "NO WAY JIJI!!! I WON'T LET MY COMRADES GET HURT!!! THAT'S MY NINJA WAY!!" Natsu yelled, and I winced. It's so weird hearing him say that... 'That's my ninja way'. God help me."DO AS WE SAY OR I'LL SPIN YOU!!" Lamia scale Master yelled. "NEVA!!" Natsu yelled, then I sensed something to my right. I turned to see a whole army of White Zetsu was running through. "WHAT!? WHY ARE THEY HERE!?" I yelled as I build up lightning in my lungs. "Is that the White Zetsu you were talking about!?" Jiemma shouts, and I nodded. "Children!! I'll protect you!!" Bob yelled, then got in front of the kids. Lightning Dragon's Roar!!! I opened my mouth, lighting barreling through my mouth. Lightning shocked at least 25 of the White Zetsu, and they fell down on the ground dead. There has to be at least more thousand of them here!! Lamia Scale Master starts crushing some of them with her mind I think... since she could spin people? A physic ability? Makarov starts using his lightning on the Zetsu, and Jiemma starts using his claws on the Zetsu. "WHAT!? GET BACK HERE!!" I heard Bob yelled, and I turned around. His feet were had ice, frozen to the ground, and all the kids started charging at the Zetsu. "IDIOTS!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled, and they ran past me. They started beating up the Zetsu... and they were winning. They didn't have any trouble. I sighed, then I charged in with my fists on fire as well as lightning coating it. It didn't take long to defeat every single Zetsu since we have mother fucking dragons on our side.... every brat came out with a few scratches and wounds, but they were fine. "Idiots... what were you thinking!? You couldn't take on any of those Zetsu!" I yelled. "But we did." Rufus pointed out, and I lit the feather on his hat on fire, and he panics, throwing his hat on the ground as he stomped the fire out. "Still, you could have died!! I can't trust any of you!!" I yelled, and their faces drop. "You... You don't trust us?" Wendy asked, a sad face on. "I trust you, but not with your lives. Just listen to me, and stay here." I yelled, and Makarov shook his head. "I don't think that's necessary. They just proved themselves that they could handle the White Zetsu." Makrov said, and I groaned. "Don't be serious, they're just kids! Plus... I can't ensure their safety." I said, then Lamia Scale Master looked at me. "We can. We'll keep them with us, in groups. I'll take my kids and some of Bob's kids." She said, and the other dragons nodded. "Are you serious!? NO!! THEY CAN'T GO ON THE BATTLE FIELD!!" I yelled, pointing at them. "We have custody over them... We can do whatever we want with them. They can handle it. You need all the arms you need, right? And they are those arms, just accept it. They proved themselves." Bob said, and I shook my head. "But-" I felt something slash into my back, and I fell to the ground. I looked up to see Jiemma, standing over me. "Wh...Why?" I whispered. "Now you can't stop us. You don't have to trust us.... but believe in us." Jiemma said, and I felt myself disappear. It's official.... they are all idiots.

*First person pov*

As I watched Naruto try to destroy the Yonbi's black rod, I get information from my clone that was with Fairy Tail. I felt my eyebrow twitch and I growl. "Idiots..." I mumbled, then smiled. "But.... that what makes them, them, right?" I said to myself, and B looked at me weirdly. "Who are you talking to?"