Chapter 36

*First CLONE #3 person pov* <------- Sorry for the long wait. Back to Fairy Tail!

I walked back inside the cave... it looks deserted, and it's kinda weird, to be honest. "Oiiiiiii! Makaroooooooov! Where arrrrrrre yoooooooou!" I yelled inside the cave, and he came around the corner of this large cave. "What, it's you brat? Came to visit?" Makarov asked, and I sat down on the ground. "Do you know...?" I asked him, and he stayed silent. "Yeah." Makarov said, standing before me. "Then you should know why I came... I need help." I said, and Makarov was silent again. "I'm not going to involve the kids, if that's what you're wondering. Kids at this age.... they shouldn't experience something like that. That's just cruel. I was just wondering if I could get all the dragon's help." I asked Makarov, and he sighed. "I'm all for it, but I can't guarantee that the other dragons will too. And, what will happen if we, I don't know, die?" Makarov asked me. "Then I'll take care of all of them... But there's no way you guys can die from mere humans! You're drag-" "That doesn't mean anything to seals. We may be immune to ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu, but seals are a whole another thing. We can easily be sealed." Makarov said, and I bit my lip. "Then I'll have your back, as long as you have my back." I said, and Makarov just chuckles. "Fine. But, we dragons need a meeting over this." Makarov said, and I growled. "There isn't time for that! Comrades of mine.... are dying! The only family I have in this world! I'm sure you can understand.... Please!" I said, then bowing. "As much as I want to go right now with you, we dragons need a meeting over this. It won't take long, just a few hours. But may I ask... If we all leave for battle, then who's going to watch the kids?" Makarov asked me. "I'll stay then. Me being here is enough of a distraction, so please." I said, my head still down. "Okay, okay already. Just raise your head, it's kinda insulting that a dragon slayer is bowing to a dragon." Makarov said, and I lifted up my head and  grinned. "That means nothing when we're friends." I said, and Makarov chuckled. "Oh wait! I almost forgot..." I said, digging through my pouch. "Here." I said, holding out my spells book. It was the original spell book. "That's...." Makarov said, staring at the book. "I've already sent you three great jutsus that were for you, Fairy Law, Fairy Glitter, and Fairy Sphere, but I think this spell book should stay with you. It's bad if something were to happen to me and it got into the wrong hands.... so I trust you, and the other dragons, with it. Besides, I think these kids here will be able to master these spells in this book, and benefit this world. After all... they're the ones who's gonna take over this world when we die." I said, setting it on the empty bar counter. "Okay then... I'm gonna gather the other dragons.... And while we're away, you're babysitting each and every brat from each guilds~!" Makarov said, and my mouth drops. "E-Eh!? Everyone!? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!! YOUR BRATS ARE THE DEMONS ITSELF!! W-WAIT!! DON'T YOU DARE FLY AWAY!!" I yelled at Makarov, who started flying away right after he informed me I was babysitting every. Single. Brat. Here. In. This. Village. I hate everything. I sighed as I walked out of the cave, to find Laxus leaning against the wall of the cave. How the hell did Makarov not see him when he was flying out? "I knew something was up." Laxus said, getting off the wall. "Oi, how long were you there?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Long enough. What is going on? What do you mean battle? Why are your comrades dying?" Laxus said, and I rubbed my forehead. "Laxus, don't get involved with my village affairs. It doesn't matter to you." I said, then walking away. "I'm getting involved when it's involving gramps and my friends, and I mean you too. What is going on?" Laxus said, and I turned look at him. Well... Laxus is the same age as me... would it hurt to tell him? No... he'll tell everyone in what's left of Fiore village. "Nothing's going on. Just drop it, I'll help you with your training. How is Fairy Law and Rasengan coming along?" I asked him, my hands on my hips, fake grinning. "..... I'm still having trouble with the Fairy Law, but that's not the point. I need to know what's going on. You know, people can die if you keep stuff from them. What would happen to Romeo, huh? We wouldn't know what's happening, and yet something might happen to him because of that." Laxus said, and I bit my lip. "It won't threaten you're guys life." Yes it does, if the Infinite Tsukuyomi were to activate then the whole world will be doomed. "If you say something about this, I'll beat you to the ground." I said, and Laxus smirked. "Do you really think you can beat me? The past few months that you were gone, I didn't just do nothing. I got stronger." Laxus said, and I groaned. "But no where near as strong as me. Listen man, I don't want to hurt you." I said, and Laxus just rolled his eyes. "You don't have to. Just tell me what's going on, I promise that I won't tell anyone in Fairy Tail, or anybody else." Laxus said, and I raised a brow. "I don't go back on my promises." Laxus added, and I groaned again. "Fine. You really want to know?" I asked him, growling. "Right now, Konohagakure, Kumogakure, Iwagakure, Sunagakure, and Kirigakure are all at ware that asshole organization Akatsuki. But you wouldn't know, you're just a brat. My comrades are dying, and I came for help from your dragon parents. Now that you know, you can just shut the fuck up about it." I said, then storming away from Laxus.