Chapter 19

*First person pov*

I turned on my tailed beast chakra mode when I started running, so I could go faster. All of a sudden, A disappeared and punched Naruto away then flickered away. Where did he- He appeared in front of me, then punched.... but his fist didn't meet me, he just punched the air. None of the less, I was sent back... a shockwave!? Jeez, how strong is he!? Well, he can't be a strong as Tsunade. Anyways, I was sent flying back, depending on the speed I was going and how far down the ground is, I won't be meeting the ground soon, how far am I going to go? "Cassie!" I heard Naruto yell, then I felt someone catch me. Dang it, I really wanted to know how far I'll go."Shit! He really is fast after all!" Naruto yelled, then looking at me down back in his arms. "Cassie, are you okay?! I swear, I'll kill him for laying a finger on you!" Naruto yelled, but I shook my head. "No, he didn't hit me... A punched the air, but it still sent me back because the shockwave from the punch... Naruto, don't get hit again or you might actually die." I said, then sitting up in his arms. Naruto clicks his tongue then disappeared. I see A disappear then reappear with Naruto, punching Naruto out of the air and away. B jumps up while A was still in the air, then wrapped his arm around A's neck... like a lariat. "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME WITH YOUR LARIAT!?" A yelled, so I was right. A then elbows B in the side, hard. "Octo-dude!" Naruto yelled, getting ready to aid him. A was about to continue to Naruto with a punch, but B caught him with one of Gyuki's tentacles. "WHAT'S WRONG, B!?" A yelled, when he realized his body was moving any further. "You still don't know brother! You idiot! You bastard!!" B yelled, then Naruto smiled.  "Thanks, Octo-dude B!!" Naruto thanked B, then ran again. A just then grabbed B's tentacle, then pulled B down so he'll collide with Naruto. Kinda like that swinging log traps or axe traps you see in movies. A let B go, so both Naruto and B go flying away. "HOKAGE!! HELP ME OUT HERE ALREADY!!!" A yelled, landing on the ground. Tsunade stayed silent, sweat dripping down her face. "Tsunade-sama..." Katsuya urges on Tsunade. Tsunade starts walking towards us, alerting A as she stands in front of us. "G-Granny..." Naruto stutters in shock. While everyone was in shock, I decided to take the advantage to book it past A. Instead, this time I'll use my eye jutsu Noctre Carnia with my tailed beast chakra mode. I run at light speed, but it looked like A still saw me and got out of his shock. He appeared in front of me, and I get the flash he was going to punch me, of course. I lean to the side as I kept running, I barely avoided his punch. My nose scraped his arm, feeling a rush of his lightning chakra, it was overwhelming! Even for me, and I can eat that! I get another flash that A will appear in front of me for another try, this time aiming a kick at me. A appears in front of me, then aims a kick at my legs. I jumped over A, but then I got another flash that he would grab my legs and toss me away. There was no way I could avoid this one, I was in air and I can't move in air, nobody can. He grabbed my leg and swung me a little, then tossed me. I fell, but it seemed like Naruto's always the one who will catch me.... heh, it should be the other way around, I'm supposed to be his bodyguard. "Hmph, you nearly got away... but I could tell you aren't faster than me, yet you almost got away, what is that?" A asked me, and I opened my mouth to boast about my clan's eye jutsu, but A cuts me off. "Whatever, not important right now. Hokage, I hope you have a good explanation for this!" A yelled at Tsunade, infuriating me. How dare he! He basically just said my deceased clan's jutsu is not important! Well... It kinda is, nobody really knows about it. ...Dammit you're right. I should get this out there in the world somehow.... ah ha! Maybe I should write a book! Jeez, you have enough on your bucket list! First you got 2 biographys to write, Icha Icha series you need to keep up, and now this? Yup, why not? I like writing... kinda. But still! I need it out there somehow. "If Naruto dies here, even if the time the Kyuubi's revived can be delayed, the next jinchuuriki won't be able to control the Kyuubi's power as well as he can!! In a war with no certain victor, what we should be doing is putting all of our strength ungrudging!! I am letting Naruto and Cassie pass!" Tsunade announced, and I nodded in approval. "Nice excuse!!.... Well, not really a excuse I guess! That's the Granny Hokage I know!!" Naruto yelled, smiling like a doofus. Well... that's the doofus I greatly respect. "Hokage... aren't you making a one-sided judgement here!? All of you... What guarantee do you have that Naruto will prevail!?" A yelled, and then B started charging at A, with his arm out. "I told you, your lariat won't work against me!" A yelled as B's arm connected with his neck. A tried to punch B with his only arm but B intercepted with punching A's arm, making some kind of fist bump kinda. "Brother... ever since you've become Raikage you failed to see my power you idiot! Asshole!" B yelled, and then they both jumped back. "B! You, Naruto, and maybe perhaps Cassie if the enemy finds out she is valuable jinchuuriki! You are special beings to our villages and country... That's why I'm saying I can't let you pass! No matter how strong a jinchuuriki you are, all the other jinchuuriki had been sealed away by the Akatsuki... the enemy!" A yelled, his chakra blazing. "Naruto, Cassie, and I will put our unwavering confidence to the test!! We ourselves are the ones who know this best!" B yelled, charging at A again with his arm out, doing another lariat. "Fine! Let's see... which lariat is the strongest!" A yelled, then charging at B with his arm out too.