Chapter 69

(A/N: Hehehe... 69. How immature am I XD ALSO A LOT OF IMMATURE STUFF UP AHEAD!!!)

*First person pov*

"Dude, Eric, my bro, how the hell did you get here?" I asked, doing my handshake with my brother. "Ayyy you haven't changed! You're still 15 since I last saw you! (If you remember Cassie was 15 before she first got thrown into the Naruto world.) And... did you get shorter?" Eric asked, and I rolled my eyes. "I don't even know how I got shorter. And correction, 16." I answered, and Keiko looked him up and down. "Hey, Cassie, who's he? Where did he come from?" Keiko asked, and I laughed. "Oh yeah. Guys, I want to introduce to you my brother, Eric-chan." I said, and Eric punched me in the arm with a fake smile on. Hard. "Ahahahaha, I'm sorry you had to put up with my corpse butt-fucking mongrel of a sister, but it's okay now! I'm here, and I'll help all you through this." Eric said, and my mouth dropped. "What kind of insult was that!? That was soooooo uncalled for." I said, pouting as I turned away from him. "Come on, you know you love me." Eric said, and I sighed. ".....Yeah." Eric chuckled and pat my head. "So... you're Cassie's older brother. It explains why Orochimaru summoned you." Sasuke said, and I looked at him weirdly. "What do you mean, 'summoned'? He's alive! Plus, the white of his eyes aren't black! It's white, he's alive and well!" I said, pointing at his eyes... but for some reason my gut was telling me that Sasuke was telling the truth. "Cassie.... foolish Cassie.... Back in the other, or 'real' world you can tattoo your eyes, you know? Take a look," Eric pulls out his phone, and showed me a picture.

 Back in the other, or 'real' world you can tattoo your eyes, you know? Take a look," Eric pulls out his phone, and showed me a picture

"What!?" I yelled, staring at the phone. "Yeah, truth is that when I-.... Um has Okamia told you?" I nodded, grimacing. "Okay good. The truth is when I sealed Okamia into you, I died too. But somehow, Orochimaru- good person, ain't he? He summoned me and wanted me to raise you and stuff. I just got my eyes tattooed white so it looked like I wasn't some corpse, and used make up to cover up those scar things on my face." Eric said, and I sighed. "Well, damn man." I said, and Eric starts anime crying. "That's it!? 'Damn man'!? You have no heart! I'm dead! Dead as a fly you spend hours on trying to kill and finally kill it with the most killing intent you have never had before!! THAT'S HOW DEAD I AM!!!!" Eric cried, and I shrugged sweat dropping at that example of how dead he is. "Well... why should I be sad if you've been dead this whole time? I mean, the memories we made together were when you're dead. Beside, it wouldn't even matter after this war." I said, and Eric looked at me funny. "You... You're not thinking of.... Is it because of what Kyoko....." Eric trailed off, I grinned. "Well, I need to go! We need to take down the Juubi!" I was about to leave with Naruto, Sakura, Keiko, and Sasuke, but Sasuke walked up to Eric along with Shikamaru. "Um... Sasuke?" Naruto asked, and Sasuke glared at Shikamaru, and Shikamaru did as well. "Hn." Sasuke did that Uchiha thing again, what is up with them saying 'hn'?! "How troublesome..." Shikamaru grumbled, and they turned to Eric. "I would like to ask to have your blessings to marry your sister." "I want to marry your sister." They both glared at each other, and my mouth dropped. "Uh... well... that's bold." Eric said, smiling as he sweats. He glanced over to me, a evil grin. "NO! NOPE! NU-UH, NADA! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE THEM YOUR BLESSINGS!" I yelled, and Eric puts his hands on Sasuke's shoulder, and Shikmaru's shoulder. "Go ahead! You can go and f### my sister all you want." Eric said with a grin on his face. "CHRIST MATE!! YOU'RE LITERALLY SAI!!" I yelled pointing to Sai, who looked suddenly offended for some reason. "Cassie, I'm offended. You see me as that guy? If I were your brother, I would've said-...... well..............." Sai trailed off, and I turned to Eric. "YOU SEE!? SAI WOULD'VE SAID THE SAME THING!! YOU ARE SOOOOOO EMBARRASSING!! THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH YOU!!!" I yelled, and Eric started laughing. "There's a difference between him and I! He's serious, and I'm not!" Eric turned at glared menacingly, harshly, hell, it's hard to describe how scary and harsh it was. "You have to prove to me that you're worthy of f##king my sister." Eric ended, then smiled. "Okay?" I face palmed. I'm done trying...  "I just want to make sure... Are you sure he's your brother??? I don't want him as a uncle!!" Keiko shouts, pointing at Eric. "Oh!? Is this my niece!? I... I never knew you were into..... *Ahem* I don't judge." Eric said suggested to me shyly, and my mouth dropped. "You're sick Eric! This isn't some disney beauty and the beast movie where it's okay to f### some animal! I could get arrested! Besides, it isn't even possible!" I yelled, and Eric chuckled as he pat my head. "I'm joking, I'm joking! Learn to take a joke!" Eric said, and I sweat dropped. "I can't tell when you're joking or not joking...." I said sweat dropping, and Harashima looked over to us. "OKAY, IT'S REAL NICE THAT YOU'RE HAVING A REUNION BUT WE NEED TO ACT FAST!!!" Harashima yelled, and I turned to Eric. "Well, that's enough bonding time. It's nice to see you again bro." I said, slapping his hand and pulling him into a hug. "Same here. See ya on the other side." Eric said, and Naruto, Sasuke, and I jumped away onto a rock. Keiko flew after us, and she sat on my shoulder. "Sakura-chan, you should rest! We'll handle it, so take it easy." Naruto yelled back to Sakura, and she narrowed her eyes. She jumped after us, landing on the rock. "Do you think I'm just a weak woman that can't compete with you? Tsunade-sama trains her students just as good as the other Sannin." Sakura said, with a offended tone of voice. "Sakura-chan..." Naruto trailed off. "It's almost done... I've almost stored the necessary chakra. Soon, I'll be able to use my real power. I'm also a member of Team 7, and discipline of a Sannin." Naruto looked at Sakura for a long time, then smirked. He punched the palm of his hand, and we all faced the Juubi. "Good!! Team 7...... IS REBORN!!"