Chapter 51

*First person pov*

"Matatabi!!" I yelled, and I tackled her with Okamia's body thing. Matatabi tries to swipe at us... me... Okamia.... us.... Are we the same person? Whatever, and we dodged. I moved Okamia's tails to block Matatabi's vision, and then we tackled her to the ground, biting her neck. Matatabi screamed, squirming against Okamia in pain. "Sorry, Matatabi..." I muttered, then making a clone. She started collecting natural energy so she can sense where the stake things are. Matatabi finally squirmed free of our grip, and slashed us in the face... well, more like Okamia's face. We stumbled back, and I noticed that Isobu was going for Naruto, rolling like a wild sanic. "Oh no you don't! You're my opponent!!" I yelled, Okamia running toward Isobu. "Not really, you're my opponent." Obito said... why does he sound so near? "AGH! HOW DID YOU GET UP HERE!?" I yelled at Obito, who was standing on Okamia. There's no way he can be up here, he'll get hit by the wind and lightning.... oh. The time space jutsu bullshit. I forgot....... man, I really hate Obito right now. "8... 9.... 10............ 11 tails...... You know, you've surprised me.... I never thought there was a 11 tailed, and that kinda pisses me off.... we didn't have to sacrifice any people, save time, and didn't have to start a war. Don't you feel ashamed?" Obito said, and made hand seals for the maguilty sodom, and the swords came after him. He dodged it, jumping off Okamia. I huffed, he ran away. I turned back to Isobu, and he was being held by B. "Hold on, I got you!" I yelled to B, maneuvering Okamia's legs to get over to Isobu. I pounced on him, clawing the crap out of Isobu. "Dude, snap out of it!" I yelled at Isobu, slapping him with Okamia's paw. "I FOUND EVERY SINGLE STAKE'S LOCATION!!" Naruto yelled, and I groaned. He found them before my clone could. Oh well, she dispersed because she heard she wasn't needed anymore. But hey, I received the natural energy she was collecting, so that's a plus. Isobu growls, and throws me off of him towards where B and Naruto were, and Isobu jumps back to where all the tailed beasts were standing. Naruto used Kurama to stop Okamia to stop sliding. "Thanks Naruto." I said, then looked back to the tailed beasts. They were combining their tailed beast bombs, and Naruto started making his tailed beast bomb. "Shoot." I muttered, making hand seals for Fairy Sphere, encasing all of us. But I let a huge opening for Naruto so he can launch his bomb. They launched the bombs after charging it, and I closed the opening of the barrier. The bombs exploded, creating a huge explosion. We were safe in the shield, so we waited eagerly for it to be safe. For the longest time, the smoke cleared up and it was safe. I released the barrier, and Kurama's tails went for the tailed beasts. It wrapped around the tailed beasts necks, and started pulling at the stakes on their necks. After a while of pulling, the beasts were finally free. Kurama disappears, Naruto, Guy, and Kakashi landing on the ground. The gedo statue absorbs the tailed beasts. "Bye.... Isobu... Matatabi..." I muttered. "No... it is not the same as before... because they told me all their difficult names and taught me a lot of things!!" Naruto yelled... did I miss something? "Difficult names? What are you talking about?" Obito asked, just as confused as me. But I figured it out, it was the tailed beast's names. 1 tailed, Shukaku, 2 tailed, Matatabi, 3 tailed, Isobu, 4 tailed, Son Goku, 5 tailed, Kokuou, 6 tailed, Saiken, 7 tailed, Chomei, 8 tailed, Gyuki, 9 tailed, Kurama, and last but not least, 11 tailed, Okamia. "Ahahaha..... You don't know them, do you!?" Naruto yelled, a smug look on his face. "I'm not gonna tell you!" Naruto yelled, sticking his tongue out like a child. "Seeing Naruto having grown so much... Makes me feel really old." Guy said, then anime tears fell down his face as he pointed to me. "Look at Cassie! I remember it like yesterday we found her in the forest, fooling us that she was a boy! Now she's all grown up!" Guy yelled, and I sweat dropped. "What's the matter? This isn't like you. It may sound weird coming from me, but let's agree that our springtime of youth aren't over, alright? The fact that we're here means-" Kakashi said, and Guy cut him off. "Don't say anymore! You're going to make me even more sadder!" Guy yelled. "That's the Guy I know." Kakashi said, and it started to rain. B collected the jinchuuriki that was left in Gyuki's arms, and only mere moments after, they started glowing. "Naruto! Cassie! Looks like the jinchuuriki are disapperin'!! Somehow, Itachi succeeded, that's what I be hearin'! We still got a'ways to go, though!" B yelled to us. "Don't get so down! We'll finish up here soon enough!!" Naruto yelled to us. Obito was looking around in directions, letting his guard down. "Don't let your guard down so easily! I'm your opponent!!" Naruto said confidently. Obito made some hand seals, and something appeared. It's that sealing thing with Kurama's chakra and Gyuki's tentacle! "SOMEBODY STOP HIM!!" I yelled, running towards Obito, who was on the Gedo Statue. But, of course... he didn't hesitate to throw the damn thing in the Gedo statue's mouth. It's eyes rolled back and started screaming, starting the transformation of the 10 tailed.

(A/N: Sorry for my long absence and this crappy chapter, just hang in there, I will pump out more chapters more often.)