Chapter 37

*First CLONE #3 person pov*

"O-Oi! Wait up!!" Laxus yelled, running beside me. "War!? What do you mean!?" Laxus said, and I growled then turned to him. "Listen man, this doesn't involve you. Just keep quiet about this, don't let anyone, and I mean ANYONE about this. Who knows what'll Natsu or Gray, or any of those youngsters in Fairy Tail will do." I said, shivering at the thought that Natsu finds out. "So you're just going to fight this war yourself....!? Fat chance!" Laxus said. "Well, do you suggest that I'll let them on the battle field? None of them are no older than 8!" I yelled in his face, then kept walking. "They're tough kids! We've been going on jobs ever since Hisui died! To escorting jobs, monster jobs, even S-Class jobs!" Laxus said, gaining my attention. "What? You mean... like shinobi?" I asked Laxus. "Yeah. And they all handle it well! As well as the other guilds!" Laxus said, and I stopped in my tracks. "...Why were they exposed to violence at a very young age!? Whatever, even if they went onto the battlefield, I can't guarantee that they'll all come back. Because war's like that. And.... Impure World Resurrection." I said, and Laxus looked confused. "Impure World Resurrection is a jutsu that brings back the dead... I'm sure you'll see people you know. For example Gray... I know for a fact that his older brother, Yuki Haku, will be resurrected because of his kekkei genkai. I don't know about the others, but there probably will. And it take a lot of mental damage when they have to fight them without choice." I said as put my hands behind my head. "Then I'll go too! We're the same age!" Laxus said, and I poked him in the chest. "YOU need to stay here. These kids need you. And I'll be damned that I bring you along and some guy kills you. What the hell do I tell them?" I said, huffing as I kept walking. "I won't die." Laxus said, clenching his fists. "Hun, it doesn't work like that. Do you think that you'll get stabbed through the heart, and you'll be fine? No, you're to blame." I said, putting my hands behind my head. "Then I'll keep you here until you agree to take me along." Laxus said, and I burst out laughing. "AHAHAHA, good one kid. But, I'm just a clone, So it wouldn't matter." I said, and Laxus groaned. "Dammit, what can I do to take me with you!?" Laxus yelled, and I poked his forehead. "Grow up. You don't know what it's like... a naive little kid." I said, then walking, with him following shortly after. "I'm not naive." Laxus said, gritting his teeth. "You sure act like one." I said as I kept walking. We made it back to the village, to the guild. I opened the door, yet again avoiding a flying bottle. "Cassie! Welcome back!!" I heard Lucy yelled, but she was sitting at the bar... her hair cut by someone. "CANCER MY MAN!!" I yelled, and he turned his head to me. "Is that you-ebi!?" Cancer said as he kept cutting as I walked over to him. "You guys know each other?" Mira asked behind the counter. "I didn't know you guys knew each other..." Lucy said in deep thought. "Yeah we did... Lucy, did you know? I was the former owner of the Zodiac." I said, then Lucy stared at me. "Eh?" Then it sunk, finally turning Lucy's brain gears. "EEEEEEHHHHHHH!?" Lucy yelled, and I chuckled. "Yup!" I said and Cancer finished cutting Lucy's hair. Lucy's hair used to be somewhat short, but now it was longer. That's one of Cancer's power... the ability to bend hair to his will. "TH-THEN... THE GIRL LOKI WAS TALKING ABOUT WAS YOU!?" Lucy yelled, and I winced at the name. I hoped to not hear that name anymore... It kinda hurts to hear because he well... loves me. "Yeah... That's me." I said, and Lucy rubbed her head. "That's so weird... Loki loves women with long hair and a curvy body, but you have none of those, hahaha!" Natsu butts in, and a irk mark appeared on my head. "SHUT THE FU- I MEAN, DUCK UP!!" I yelled, bonking him on the head. "Ow!" Natsu cried, and Gajeel laughed... that weird 'gihihi'. "Why are you so mad Cassie? He was only telling the truth." Gajeel said, and right after he said that, he got some what Natsu got too. Gray walked up shaking his head. "Idiots, you don't tell girls that their not attractive. Yeah sure, Cassie's not attractive bu-" And Gray got some too. "Don't hit Gray-sama!" Juvia yelled, tending to Gray's head. "BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES HER A MAN!!" Elfman yelled across the room, and I threw a chair at him... He can take it. He's like 10 or 12, after all. "You know Cassie, I would appreciate it if you don't throw chairs at my siblings. But I'll make an exception because my little brother is being an idiot, hurting my delicate Cassie." Mira said kindly, holding her cheeks and irk marks appeared on all the boy's heads that I bonked... or threw a chair at. "WHAT'S SO DELICATE ABOUT HER!?" They all yelled at the same time, and I hmphed. "I can be cute too! Just watch!" I yelled, then sitting down on a stool. "Cancer, please change my haircut. I want it to be long, to at least my chest." I asked Cancer, and he nodded. "Of course, ebi!" Cancer said, putting a blanket around my neck. After a while of snipping, I felt my hair grow longer, down to my chest. "Cancer, by any chance, do you have any red ribbons on you by any chance?" I asked Cancer, and he nodded. "Yes I do-ebi!" Cancer said, giving me two red ribbons. I divided my hair into two low pony tails and tied it. It was my old hair style before I went into the Naruto world... it feels so nostalgic.

(Except it doesn't change color at the tips

(Except it doesn't change color at the tips.)

"Beautiful-ebi!" Cancer said, and I stood up, taking off the blanket. Everyone was silent as they stared at me. "What do you think!? I'm beautiful, aren't I!? I've stunned you to shock from how beautiful I am!? I know I'm gorgeous!" I said, laughing. "Well, you're pretty, I'll give you that, but that hair does not go with your outfit. It's kinda ugly." "YOU BRATS!!!!"