Epilogue

*3rd person pov*

As much as everyone liked to grieve for their fallen teammate, they were in war. They had to defeat Black Zetsu, for the world. Cassie had bought them 1 hour before Kaguya is revived, and they weren't going to waste her sacrifice. "Gh.... Cassie...." Keiko cried as everyone fought besides her, as she was a burden along with Kakashi. But that gave her time anyways, to grieve for Cassie along. Keiko remembered what Cassie left her to do, otherwise she wouldn't be in peace, as Cassie put it. But that made Keiko cry more. But.... this is just brutal..... I can't... Keiko lifted up the kunai that she got out above Cassie. Gouge out her eyes....! Keiko sobbed harder as she raised the knife above her head. "Keiko, what are you doing?" Kakashi inquired, as he stared at the kunai in Keiko's hands. "This is.... what Cassie wanted..." Keiko said, tears streaming down her face. "What...?" Kakashi asked as Keiko's paws shook. Her ears dropped, as she closed her eyes. "She told me... to gouge out her eyes when she's dead.... But that's.... too cruel...." Keiko answered, wiping away her tears. Kakashi looked at Keiko in pity. For Keiko to do that to her parent figure... that's too cruel of you don't you think? Cassie. Kakashi thought to himself as he watched Keiko hesitate to gouge out her most precious person to her's eyes out. "Keiko... I'll do it." Kakashi offered, and Keiko looked at Kakashi with tear stained fur. "Really...? Thank you...." Keiko said, giving Kakashi her kunai. "Kakashi.... am I weak? I couldn't save Cassie.... and I couldn't give Cassie's last wish myself, as she gave me the task herself....." Keiko asked, looking down at her paws. "No. You are not." Kakashi said as he walked over to his dead student. "She... looks so peaceful." Kakashi commented, looking down at Cassie. Keiko clenched her fists, more tears streaming down her face. "...Yeah." Keiko said, as she stood up. "Sorry, I have to  go somewhere. I'll leave you to it Kakahsi." Keiko informed Kakashi as she spread her wings and flew away. Cassie's final wish.... go back to Konoha! Keiko flew by many villages and places.... everyone was in infinite Tsukiyomi. All wrapped up like mummies. But after long hours of flying, she finally made back home to Konoha. Konoha's situation wasn't much different from all the other village's states. Branches from the god tree everywhere, with mummies of the village's people connected to it. Keiko wondered if anyone she knew as there, and where they were. Keiko landed on the ground, her paws feeling the familiar gravel of Konoha she walked on most of her life. As she walked through the empty streets of Konoha to her destination, she realized how devastating everything was. But Keiko has faith in Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura... to defeat Black Zetsu and seal Kaguya. Keiko pulled out her phone, formerly Cassie's phone, and turned it on. The screen lit up, to reveal the background of her phone to be a selfie of her and Cassie. Keiko smiled softly at the sight, then checking the time. 12:13 a.m., Tuesday, October 10th. Happy birthday, Naruto.... Keiko thought to herself, then turning off her phone when she arrived to her destination. The storage of Konoha, where Cassie keeps all her valuable stuff. This storage facility is actually in the shelter where the village goes when a disaster strikes... Like when Pein destroyed the village, most of the villagers hid there to stay safe. I have to find where Cassie kept her stuff.... She told me that her laptop was in here... Keiko found the safe where Cassie kept her valuables in case of a disaster struck. Keiko opened it, digging around for Cassie's laptop. "Damn! Where is it....?" Keiko growled to herself, then struck gold. "Found it!" Keiko cried, setting it on the floor. She opened the laptop. The screen lit up, showing that Keiko needed to type in a password. "Damn! What is it?" Keiko thought back to Cassie's words. "My last words is key....." Cassie's words rang out in Keiko's brain. Keiko groaned to herself, messing up her fur on her head. "I don't get it! What did you mean by that, Cassie!?" Keiko yelled herself, thinking harder. Last words is key.... her last words..... Keiko dug through her memories that she didn't want to remember. "That this place..... was almost home." Keiko remembered. That was Cassie's last sentence. Does that mean the password is in that sentence? Keiko thought about it, then entered in the keyboard 'Almosthome'. When Keiko entered that, it opened up the laptop. "OHHHH!!! FIRST TRY BITCHES!!" Keiko cheered, patting herself on the back. After staring at the laptop for a long time, she sweat dropped. "What am I looking for in this?" Keiko sighed, as she started browsing through the computer. After a while, Keiko opened Cassie's files. Keiko's eyes widened at what she saw within the files. This is....!

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura had finally killed Black Zetsu... and sealed Kaguya barely in time. Everything was all well. The bijuu came back, the reanimated people went back to heaven, and the world was saved. But until... Sasuke sealed the bijuu again with the and challenged Naruto to their last fight. They fought as hard as they can, but in the end, it came out as a draw when they both lost their arms. Although they fought all day, Keiko did not come and stop them. Why? Because of what she found in the laptop. She was going to show it to Naruto and Sasuke after she was done, but it was taking too long so she went ahead before she finished. And when she saw the state of Naruto and Sasuke, she scoffed. "What the hell? Do you think Cassie will be happy? Idiots..." Keiko said, frowning at the sleeping Naruto and Sasuke. She stared at their missing limbs for a long time, then woke up Naruto and Sasuke. "Keiko..." Naruto trailed off, and Keiko raised her arm up in silence. "I came here... to show you my discovery. Watch..." Keiko said, holding up the laptop in her arms. "This is...?" Sasuke questioned, as Keiko pulled up the video. Yes, what she found on the laptop was videos... endless videos of Cassie. Keiko held up the laptop for Naruto and Sasuke to see. "Hi!!" A virtual Cassie greeted Naruto and Sasuke. "If you're watching this... that means I'm dead. And the fact that Keiko was able to figure out the password is incredible, bravo." Cassie started clapping and smiling. It made everyone remember the times that she was alive. The video made them feel... that Cassie was still with them. " I'm truly sorry that I had to leave you like this, everyone. Now that Keiko has found this.... I'm here to tell you the truth." Cassie continued, her face hardening. "I can't tell you much... but I was born into a world different from yours. I never lost my memories to begin with. I can't say much about my world... other than that everyone here in this world is a celebrity to my world. To be honest, I don't even know how I got here. I wanted to get back to my own world. But... you guys made me feel loved, and adopted me into your family. Anyway.... If my friends are watching this, I love you guys with all my heart. I have separate videos addressing each and every one of you. The videos are titled with your names. Anyway... To make up for my absence I decided to document my life and just make random videos ever since I came into this world. So, I hope you enjoy you guys." Cassie smiled at the camera. "And also! If I died from after the war like I intended to... then.... happy 17th birthday Naruto!" Cassie pulled out streamers, throwing them everywhere. "Anyway, from the bottom of my heart... everyone.... I truly love you all." The video stopped, and Keiko closed Cassie's laptop. "Cassie......" Tears streamed down her face. "Cassie knew she was going to die in this war..... so.... she went ahead and made a bunch of videos for us so we won't feel lonely.... There's at least thousands of videos on here..... She didn't want any of her friends to be sad, or fight.... and yet..." Keiko looked angrily at Naruto and Sasuke. "Yet you're still fighting!? You lost your arms too!! What would Cassie think if she saw you like this!? Haven't you done enough!? Cassie didn't want this!!" Keiko gripped the laptop. "She expressed those feelings in the videos too..." Keiko cried. Sasuke and Naruto were silent, they were all silent for the rest of the day until Sakura and Kakashi came back to retrieve them.

After the war, everyone branded Cassie as a hero. Her name was written on the K.I.A stone, and after a few years, a memorial in her name was made at the place where she died. Okamia was revived after a few years after Cassie's death, then disappearing soon after. Naruto became Hokage, but he never had a bodyguard because he's always said Cassie will always be his true bodyguard. Sasuke still had lingering feelings for Cassie, but it soon died after Sakura became his main comfort. They had became a couple, like Cassie asked Sakura for. Neji survived the war, because Cassie died. Cassie sacrificed her life to stop Neji's fate. Neji married Tenten and had children, and lived a long happy life together. What was in the videos were just normal youtuber like videos that comforted everyone out of their grief for Cassie. The videos could be viewed by the public for educational purposes. Other than that, the ending is the same.

Cassie is forever remembered as the fallen hero of the world.