Chapter 20

*First person pov*

Their lariats connected, their faces twisted because they are literally being choked. It was like a tug of war, showing each other who has the better lariat. But, it came to a close and the one who won... was B's lariat. A was sent flying, landing on the ground creating a creator. "A-Awesome!!!!" Naruto yelled. A sat up, grunting, looking at B. "That's because me, Naruto, and Cassie aren't just about jinchuuriki powers. Our real strength comes from these bodies of ours. The words I got from you, brother, that I can't discard. As long as I've got those I believe I could put my strength to the max!" B said, confusing me. What was he talking about? He isn't making any sense. "I see... that time... the words I said in front of the Waterfall of Truth..." A trailed off, his eyes wide. "So you finally noticed, bakayaro! Konoyaro! Looking down and lecturing bro.... it's no longer a dream, oh yeah!" B said, and I looked over at Naruto. "Are they... do you know what they're talking about?" I asked Naruto, pointing at them. He shrugs. "Who knows." Naruto said, then we put our attention back to them. "'You're special to me... we are the strongest team'. I remember saying this to you... but.... can simple words really make you strong?" A asked, and I scoffed silently. He seriously doesn't know.... he should have a time in his life that words made him strong. Otherwise, what kind of friends is he hanging out with? They sound like bullshit friends to me. "I'm not just here for the country and the village! I'm here for you too, brother. But you always tried to protect me too much! You don't trust my power to be enough! Becoming a jinchuuriki, I lost many things, my heart was aching! But that's how I learned to see what I have, now my heart is shining! My power doesn't just come from the bijuu, ya know!? That thing I already had before getting the bijuu started to shine and it was as big and bright as the sun, that's prime! In other words, that's how I realized what the source of my power is! That's why I'm the only one that could control the bijuu! But Naruto has a sun as well, but also another one! And you know what, he has two that's new!" B yelled, I know that Naruto had a sun... but what was the other sun did Naruto have before he met his parents? Whatever... I don't really care. "...Heh, you're right.... I guess they are somewhat like the sun...." Naruto said, rubbing the back of his head. "Uzumaki Naruto... what are these two suns of yours?" A asked, sitting up in the creator. "Dad and Mom!" Naruto said cheerfully, his eyes shining. "Your father Yondaime Hokage and Uzumaki Kushina?... But didn't they die as soon as you were born?" A asked, confused. "Dad made it so that when I got hold of the Kyuubi's power I could meet my Mom! He sealed my Mom's chakra so that when I opened the Kyuubi's seal, she could meet me! He did it for me!" Naruto said, grinning. "When I got this power, Mom told me everything. In the past Dad fought against a masked man once.... and he realized two things. First, that masked man would definitely cause a disaster in the future... Second, that I was the only one that could stop him, as long as I managed to control the Kyuubi's power!" Naruto announced, and A looked at him. "Are you saying that Minato entrusted everything to you? So he wasn't the savior, after all..." A trailed off, but Naruto was confident. "I don't know if Dad thought he was the savior or not. But my master did say that Dad was the boy of the prophecy... the savior." Naruto said, denying what A said. "Do you remember what I said earlier? That savior, Minato, is dead. Do you believe that this wasn't a mistake?" A asked, and Naruto stayed silent for a moment before speaking. "Yes, my father died... He died with my mother, to protect the village from that enemy and the Kyuubi! And to protect me! And it was just an instant... But at that time, they left me so many things!" Then Naruto reached up to adjust his headband, to draw attention to it and make it shine. "And all of those things made me believe that I can do it!! I was also entrusted with the task to be the savior!!" Naruto announced. A stayed silent, I don't know if he's considering letting us through of not. It's been like 5 years since I read the manga, I don't quite remember what happens next. "Raikage! If you kill Naruto and prevent the enemy from achieving their plan right now, next time they will be able to steal it from us! It will be the end of the world! Naruto was able to control the Kyuubi's power! Exactly as Minato believed! The way to protect all shinobi is to let Naruto go! I'm betting on him! What is your decision!?" Tsunade yelled. "I'm betting on him too, bakayaro! Konoyaro!!" B yelled, agreed. "I third the movement." I agreed too, standing up. " Brother, I'm a big idiot, as you said. And Naruto and Cassie is as well dude. But the one who can accomplish things are the big idiots who don't care about how thick and strong the wall is, whee." B said, and A stayed silent. God, just let us through! A just all of a sudden punched B out of the way, his chakra blazing as he stood up. B hit the ground, with a grunt. "He's going all out! Does he want to kill Naruto!? I can't make it out!" B yelled as he sat up. "You stubborn old man!!" I yelled, my tailed beast chakra mode blazing. "As usual, you won't listen!! But this time I'm fighting as well!" Tsuande yelled. Naruto starts booking it, A's eyes following him. "I'M COMING, NARUTO!!" A yelled. "I was left with too many things to do..." Naruto trailed off, as A appeared right next to him, ready to punch him. It looked like A was going to punch Naruto, but like a hero, he prevailed! A just punched the wall as Naruto runs away. "I WON'T FAIL!" Naruto yelled, running. Naruto stopped then turned to A. "As you said, grandpa Raikage... a savior doesn't make mistakes. So I won't, exactly like my father. Exactly as I learned from him!" Naruto announced. I grinned at Naruto, then gave him a thumbs up. "You did it Naruto!" I whooped, laughing. "Heh... I attacked you with the intent to kill you because I wanted to make sure... You're the second person so far who has been able to dodge my super speed punch.......... It looks like the savior is alive.... inside you." A said, and we all grinned. A turned to look at all three of us. "Go!" A shouted. "YES!!"

(A/N: Guys, real quick, I need you to go on my profile and click on conversations, I have an important announcement that I'm too lazy to type it all here. Right now please!)