Chapter 22

(A/N: I'm sooooooo sorry I didn't update yesterday, I didn't have my laptop so I couldn't type a chapter for you guys and I was busy yesterday because it was my bff's birthday, and I wanted to spend the whole day with her (shimmer832, I love you, besties forever). I did have my phone with me, but there was no way I could have typed up a chapter fast enough for you guys and have time to have enough sleep. I'm so sorry T_T!!)

*First person pov*

I watched as a Suna shinobi seal a reanimated body... some Kumo guy that can use magnetism. Let me explain what we were doing. We were running, but these two shinobi were being attacked by that Kumo guy... and needed help. Naruto took the guy down with one hit of the rasengan, so it didn't take long. "B-sama! Why are you here?" The other Kumo shinobi asked B, shocked. "You alright? You okay?" B asked the guy, ignoring his previous questions. "You shouldn't have come! That white guy is transforming into our teammates..." The Kumo said. "I know." B said, since we already encountered Zetsu on the way here. "I was hurrying to the HQ with F to strengthen the defense, but then I lost sight of him..." The guy said. Oh yeah, F... he was that White Zetsu that I enjoyed watching him get killed by Naruto. "That F was in fact a white guy~! So you're actually one lucky guy~!" B said oh so casually. "EEEEEHHHH!?" The guy yelled. Naruto stood up, his chakra mode turning on. "Uncle B, Cassie, let's go where the others are!" Naruto yelled as he ran over to me, then grabbed my hand. "Yeah!" B yelled, then Naruto jumps away, dragging me with him.

Time skip~

"Man, all we've been doing is running and running... are we ever going to get a rest break at least? Hell, maybe some food?" I complained as I kept running. "You're complaining about food? C'mon, you could just eat your elements! I'm the one who's starving here!" Naruto yelled. "Pff, I don't gain any real nutrients, just more chakra that I might not need. I need them nutrients in order to get taller, ya know. When you can barely reach the library book on the second to top shelf, that means something." I said as I did a flip on a tree. I swear, the landscape changes every single minute, one minute it's a rocky place now it's a forest. We land on the ground, but two figures caught our eyes. I looked to see who they were and I gasped. It was Nagato and Itachi.... not very surprising since they did battle Naruto and B. "Uchiha Itachi... and Nagato!?" Naruto yelled. "You know them, Naruto?" B asked Naruto. "Yeah... WE know the both of them." Naruto said, shocked. "I never thought... I would have to fight you... Naruto..." Nagato said. He was leaning on Itachi, he was very frail. "It's probably been a while since we last met... But I died, so it feels like yesterday to me.... you've changed a little, Naruto." Nagato mused. "Yeah... you mean this? I was able to control the Kyuubi's chakra. This is called 'chakra mode'." Naruto said, looking at his appearance. "...What..." Itachi trailed off. "I see... so that's why it looks so different... your expression." Nagato said, half smiling. Naruto smirks back. Nagato looked over to me. "You're.... Cassie, it's been a while... I don't think we've met ourselves, we only met through Pein... You revealed your gender? Are you Naruto's girlfriend?" I nearly fell over in shock, blushing bright red. "Eh!? No, of course not Nagato! We're only friends!" I yelled, waving him off. "What? Don't be so shy, Cassie! We're totally dating!" Naruto said, slinging a arm around my shoulders with red cheeks. I get a anime tick mark and punched him. "WE ONLY WENT ON ONE DATE AND THAT WAS AGES AGO! WE AREN'T OFFICIAL!!" I yelled as he hit the ground, steam coming off his cheek. "Of course they aren't dating.... She belongs to my baby brother." Itachi said, and another anime tick mark appeared on my head. "I'M NOT OWNED BY ANYONE!! ESPECIALLY NOT SASUKE!!!" I yelled, Okamia's chakra leaking out of my body demonically. "Scary..." B said, sweat dropping. "Cassie... I expect lots of nieces and nephews in the future." Itachi continued, and fire literally came out of my mouth. "HELL NO!!! IN YOUR DREAMS BRAT!!!" I yelled, fire coming out of my mouth still... I'm so angry. "I'm older than you...." Itachi said, sweat dropping. "Anyways... So you succeeded in controlling the Kyuubi's power, Naruto.... I didn't think you would grow this much." Itachi said, amazed. "WHAT!? WE AREN'T DONE TALKING DOOFUS!!" I yelled, an anger vein on my hand popping. "He's my fellow discipline, after all. I was expecting it." Nagato said, both of them are ignoring me! "DON'T IGNORE ME ASSHATS!!" I yelled... but I knew in my heart, they'll keep ignoring me no matter what I do... "I helped him do that~! Before he was just an outcast~!" B rapped, then Naruto turned to point at B angrily. "I WASN'T!!" Naruto yelled, clearly pissed off that he was called an 'outcast'. "Then it also means that you managed to overcome your hatred, Naruto." Nagato said. "Yeah...! It's thanks to you who taught me pain... and to Uncle B's training at the Waterfall of Truth.... and to my dad and mom.... It's thanks to everybody if I could get this far!" Naruto said happily. "Naruto, Cassie... I have something to as you two." Itachi said. "Huh? Oh yeah, I have something to ask you too!" Naruto said, pointing. It looked like Itachi was going to say something but then both him and Nagato were alerted of something. Then Itachi made a hand seal, his cheeks bulging like there was something in his mouth. I recognized that hand seal, that's for the fire element! "Katon: Gyoukakyuu no Jutsu!!" Itachi yelled, and a huge fireball came our way. B was going to reach for Samehada, but I stopped him. "I got this!" I yelled, then running into the fireball. I ate up all the fire, still delicious as ever. "Y-Yo C-Cassie!" B stuttered, shocked. "Sorry if I scared you, fire is also one of my elements. I can eat it, so don't worry." I said as I wiped my mouth. I heard Samehada screeching, maybe because he's shocked Itachi was in front of us. "Yeah, that's Itachi." B said to Samehada. "Same...hada? This means that Kisame is already..." Itachi trailed off as if he was distraught... was he and Kisame close? I wouldn't think he would be close to him, since he is a criminal unlike Itachi... "Yeah... I... I killed Kisame... sorry." I said, looking down. Itachi stayed silent, he didn't say anything. "Hey! I was still speaking!!" Naruto yelled, pissed off that Itachi attacked all of a sudden. "Someone's controlling them in the dark... Ignore the timing, okay?" B said. All of a sudden, the Itachi that was supporting Nagato disappears in a poof. "ABOVE!!" Nagato yelled, and we looked up to see Itachi, ready to attack us.