Chapter 62

*First person pov*

When we shot our attacks, the Juubi started charging up some kind of beam in it's mouth. It shot it with a huge boom, destroying the orbs and bombs. As the laser got closer to Kurama and Okamia with us in them, B and Gyuki popped out of nowhere and curled up into a ball in front of us. "I leave it to you." B said, then seemed to be exploded by the ray. "WHAT THE FUCK WHYYYYY!?" Keiko yelled, her mouth to the floor. "Hey!! Is that kid dead!?" Makarov yelled to us, I forgot all the dragons were flying above us. "Uhh..." I trailed off, looked over the remains of B, which was a tentacle. "Yeah, he's fine. I mean, let's be honest here, 95% of B is in the tentacle of a octopus." I said. "OI!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT B IS A TENTACLE!? ANYWAYS, WHY ARE YOU SO NONCHALANT ABOUT B'S DEATH!!" Keiko yelled, an irk mark on her head. "Well it's not my fault, Balice has been watching too much Gintama. Why do you think that Balice's been so involved in the latest chapters? Just like how Gintama characters always mention their tv show is gonna be taken down, and complain about money budgets and stuff, but that's hilarious!" I said, stating the fact. But I have to say, Gintama is awesome and hilarious. *Whisper* Watch it. "WHAT THE HELL!! AND WHY AM I THE STRAIGHT MAN!? PLUS, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE WRONG ANIME!! DON'T BLAME YOUR BEHAVIOR ON BALICE WATCHING GINTAMA, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S WATCHING GINTAMA!!" Keiko yelled, pointing at me. "Gintama....? What is a Gintama...?" Guy asked himself, and Kyuubi, Naruto, and the dragons shook their heads. "No clue." They all replied at the same time. Well... I think Balice might edit all of this out but then again... if she didn't, good for you readers XD. Yeah, good chance this might not even be here. Plus, I know why she's writing all of this stuff. When it comes down to it, she'll just have to use the Gintama technique to fill in the chapter because she has a massive writers block. Plus, while we can still talk before Balice rains on our parade, here's a picture.

IT'S GAARA AND ELIZABETH!!! KYAAAAA!!!!! Come to think of it, you are a Gaara fan girl aren't you? Just like Balice? *Blush* Nah nah dude

IT'S GAARA AND ELIZABETH!!! KYAAAAA!!!!! Come to think of it, you are a Gaara fan girl aren't you? Just like Balice? *Blush* Nah nah dude... that's not true. (WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DO- Wait, is that Gaara and Elizabeth from Gintama? That's so god damn cute!! BUT GET BACK TO THE FREAKING STOR-

P L E A S E  S T A N D  B Y

"WHAT THE FUCK WHYYYYY!?" Keiko yelled, her mouth to the floor. "Hey!! Is that kid dead!?" Makarov yelled to us, I forgot all the dragons were flying above us. "Hey... Naruto, did you..!" Guy asked, but I couldn't really listen because off all the screeching inside of my head. OWWWWW FUUUUUUUCK!!!! WHAT!? THAT BITCH'S LASER  CUT OFF ALL MY DAMN TAILS!! It was true, the laser did cut off all of Okamia's tails and Kuramas, but as for B... yeah. He lost everything except for a tail. Kakashi, Keiko and the clone Naruto was no where to be seen, because the real Naruto threw the them. Kakashi used Kamui and brought out B, who had a bijuu bomb out, aiming right for it's eyes. B fired the bijuu bomb right into the eye of the Juubi, but just when it looked like it was about to hit, the Juubi just flicked the bomb out of the way, and bounced back to B. "JIEMMA!!" I screamed, since Jiemma was the closest to B. Jiemma already knew, so he tackled B out of the air so the bijuu bomb didn't hit. While Jiemma did, he launched his... weird ass element roar at the Juubi, and it hit. It blocked the Juubi's vision, and it didn't seem to like it, so it was screeching and flailing it's tails around. A single tail went for Naruto, Kakashi, and Keiko blindly, and there was no way they could have dodged. So the clone Naruto pushed Kakashi and Keiko out of the way, exposing himself to the beast, surely going to disappear. Keiko caught Kakahsi, and flew back to safety along with B and Jiemma. I sighed in relief as they all landed on the ground, but all of a sudden our bijuus just disappeared, leaving a naked me, Naruto, and B. And no, not literally for those perverted ones out there jeez. What the hell Okamia, why did you just dip out all of a sudden? Well, we're at our limit. Wait, seriously? We could go on for much longer! Look, does it look like I'm writing this? Balice demands that we become powerless for a while, and it's gonna happen or we're not gonna have dinner today. Besides, I'm way too god damned powerful as Balice puts it... Now, I'm gonna go accumulate chakra for a while, and you better not disturb me. But you got plenty! Stop whining before I come out of the seal and beat yo ass. *Grumble* fine.... "I... Can't recover just yet?" Guy asked, face down on the ground, since he weak right now and out of commission. "Well, now what are we gonna do? Leave it to the dragons?" Keiko asked, making it sound like a bad thing for some reason, when it really is blessed to have dragons in our presence. "The Hachibi, Kyuubi, and Juuichibi is out of chakra." Obito commented on our weak state. Naruto turns around, making a hand seal. "Your dear shadow clone again? Even if you use a high-class forbidden ninjutsu you will just multiply your incompetence." Madara said, and I chocked a laugh. "I'M NOT INCOMPETENT!!" Naruto yelled, infuriated. "Stop it, Naruto! Shadow clones are useless, they just separate your chakra... You can use them as diversions, but they still can't give the final blow... and if something happens to you or Cassie.... We lose this war!" Kakashi yelled at Naruto. "You're just a disorderly crowd." Madara said, and I took offense to that. "Uh... dis...Disorderly?" Naruto asked, confused. "You are incompetent." Madara bluntly stated, and Obito sighed. "What he means is that even if you multiply by shadow clones and shinobi, the substance won't change... so it's useless. In the end, you and I are useless shinobi. One day, you'll also... no... everyone will become like me." Obito said, and I snorted. "I WON'T BECOME LIKE YOU!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!! I WANT TO BECOME HOKAGE!!" Naruto yelled, and I nodded. "YEAH!! YOU GUYS BETTER PUT RESPECK ON MY, NO, EVERYONE'S NAME!!! PUT SOME RESPECK ON THAT!!" I yelled, and everyone gave me a look. "Wait... did she just replace the 't' on respect with a 'k'?" Ooba asked the other dragons, and they nodded. "Hey Cassie!! Don't bring Birdman into this! You're disrespecking him!!" Keiko yelled, laughing a little at her little comment. "Anyways, continue." I said, moving my hands in a motion to continue on. "Ok... Don't worry, everything will go fine. There is no ninjutsu in this world that can surpass the infinite tsukyomi.... I'll make you Hokage inside this jutsu. So..." The Juubi made a huge bomb thing that will instantly take us out. "Vanish together with this world."