Chapter 72

*First person pov*

A slug appears for Sakura, a toad for Naruto, and a snake for Sasuke. As for me? Who else? It's the Celestial Spirit King! We looked so cool, the way our formation was. All the summons were lined up while their summoners on top of them, except for me. I was the cool one, King was hovering all three of them. "It's been a long time, Old Friend. I was scared for you, I saw you die." King said, and I gave him a baffled look. "How?" King grinned. "I'm the Celestial Spirit King. I see everything. Now, what do you need?" I pointed to the Juubi. "We need to get to the main body over there. Do whatever it takes! Whether to knock down the little ones first, or try to get to it all together by flying. Or, we can scratch that idea and just back everyone up who's trying to get to the Juubi, which is the kids below us." I answered. I don't know why, I just call everyone children. Hehehe... What's so funny? Nothing, nothing... It's just that this is the Kuchiyose Deadlock, then there's just you and King, you don't really belong... Kyuhuhuhu. Oh shut up, at least I'm not the most powerful being there is and was somehow sealed into a puny five year old and is STILL sealed to this day. HEY! Your family were tough folks.... "GO!!" I heard Grandpa yell, and we looked up at the Juubi. "GO, AODA!" Sasuke yelled, as Aoda slithered to the minions. "JUMP, GAMAKICHI!!" Naruto yelled, and Gamakichi got ready to jump. "Please, Katsuya-sama!" Sakura yelled with not the same amount of intensity as Naruto and Sasuke. But, Katsuya split into minions and went to go heal people. "I'M COUNTING ON YOU, KING!!!!" I yelled, and King pulled his sword out and charged into the fray. He started cutting down multiple Splitters, of all sorts of sizes. They don't stand a chance to mah King. "Cassie!" Keiko flew over to me, avoiding spears being thrown at her. "Come!" I said, holding my hand out and she grabbed onto it and I pulled her in. "King, I'm going ahead! Do whatever you need!" Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were doing their own thing on battling the Juubi in their own ways. Keiko positioned herself on my back and started flying towards the Juubi. Spears were thrown at us, but of course I countered them all with my dragon slayer jutsu. "Ninpou, Eat my Fist No Jutsu!!!" I sweat dropped when I watched Natsu below me punch a splitter. Okamia... I got a question. Hit me. Do you think I could use the Dragon King mode with the Amaterasu flames? ....You'll kill yourself, since you don't have a blessing of a dragon or whatever, but sure, go for it. Knock yourself out, you dimwit. Yeah, but actually though? What? NO! Of course not, that's not gonna fucking kill you. But you'll have to eat a lot of air or fire or whatever the hell you eat to gain more chakra. Is the word 'elements' you're looking for? Oh fuck off, you prick. You know what I meant. No. No, I did not. But I'm still going to do the Amaterasu version. ....I actually hope it kills you. You'll die too. Not the brightest crayon in the box, are you? Well, at least my life isn't a lie. HEY! It's not my fault I have to conceal where I come from, or my gender for whatever reason for a while... and lie about how I have amnesia.... and about the truth about my clan... The truth to your what now? Nothing. I started filling up my lungs with Amaterasu flames, Amaterasu Dragon King's Roar. Now, if you're wondering where I got this blessing thing to be able to do this it was with Kyoko's chakra! Lucky me! But as I was collecting enough flames, it got caught in my throat, burning it. Well, it didn't actually BURN it, but it hurt bad, and it didn't feel right. "URK!" I threw up the flames, pouring out my mouth. To be honest as I threw it up, it actually felt like I was throwing up. My mouth and nose burning, you know what I mean. THAT feeling. "OIIII!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Keiko yelled, I grinned sheepishly. Well... I think this blessing only works on certain elements. "Ehehehe... I tried to do a powerful Amaterasu Roar, but it seems like I'm not that skilled..." I lied, and Keiko bonked my head. "JUST ATTACK THE DAMN JUUBI, YOU MANIAC!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET US KILLED!!!" Keiko yelled, then dodging to the side from a spear. But it seemed like she did it slowly on purpose, letting my calf of my leg get cut. "HEY!! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!" I yelled at her, and all she did was 'hmph' and looked away. "Then get serious!" Keiko yelled, and I pouted as I looked down at my leg. The cut was somewhat deep. "Damn... it huuuuurrrrtssss...." I groaned, then filing up my lungs with Fire and Wind. As I did, Naruto appeared above us with Gamakichi and Sasuke below us on his snake... what was his name, Aoba? Anyways, Sasuke had his Susanno thing on and Naruto had his Rasenshuriken in hand. Has anybody ever notice that Susanno is spelled differently most of the time? And how the jutsus switch to english and japanese? Shhhh, stop pointing those things out. Balice will get mad. (Damn right I would.... But Cassie, I change my mind. You're not using the Fire Wind Dragon King thing, whatever it is. You're doing Fairy Glitter instead.) WHAT!? WHYYYYYY!? (Because, Sasuke's and Naruto's attack is going to combine, a Amaterasu shuriken thing. You adding more fire is going to ruin in the epicness. But Fairy Glitter on the other hand would compliment it. Do as I say, or no more dinner.) Hmph, fine... I had all this fire built up in my lungs for nothing... (Don't worry, I'm sure you would be able to use it later on.) Acutally, Balice, why didn't you just go back into the chapter and edit it so it says that Cassie would not use the Fire Wind Dragon King's Roar, hell, not even mention it and just use the Fairy Glitter? Why waste so many words? Bruh, when has Balice ever edit? (Exactly. Now get back to the story, before I go into the studio, and beat yo ass.) Right, right. I grumbled as I tried to keep the fire down in my stomach, and I started making hand signs. "Gather! O River of Light That's Guided By Fairies!!" A beam of light came off of me, into the sky. Naruto and Sasuke didn't freaking wait for me, and actually fired their amaterasu and Shuriken. Anyways, a circle of light appeared above my fist that was pointed up at the sky. "Shine!! In Order To Perish The Fangs Of Evil!!!" I pointed my fist at the Juubi, as the circle surrounded the Juubi. For some reason, Naruto's and Sasuke's attack hadn't hit yet. Aww, the attacks are waiting for me... unlike SOME PEOPLE!! I'M TALKING TO YOU NARUTO, SASUKE!! "Fairy....." The light then enveloped the Juubi as the attacks Naruto and Sasuke landed on it. "GLITTER!!" The light exploded, along with the Amaterasu, and the Juubi could not be seen... yet.

(A/N: Well now you know a fact about me!! I don't edit any of my stories because I don't have time!!! Haha.... I really should.)