Chapter 49

*First person pov*

I get back to reality, where me and Yugito were punching each other in the face. We knocked each other away, sliding on the ground away. I stopped myself from sliding any more and got up. The Sanbi came around behind me and I used Fire Dragon's Claw him, kicking him away since it's a kicking move. I see Yugito and the Yonbi depart from Naruto, B, and I and at Obito. Of course, they got chained down. Then I noticed some of the other bijuu were breaking off and going at Obito. So it must be difficult... to control the bijuu.... that's good. "How come they aren't using Pein's jutsu!?" Guy yelled as he jumped back, sliding on the ground. "Maybe they can't use them...." Kakashi suggested, unsure. "I guess he's not gonna do something as stupid... As to waste his chakra to make them use Pein's jutsu, since we already know how to counter them!" Guy yelled. "Perfectly controlling 7 bijuu with just his eyes must require a lot of chakra after all." Kakashi said, and just as he said it, 4 of the bijuu were attacking Obito. "IN WHAT WAY IS THAT PERFECT CONTROL BAKAYARO!!" I yelled, multiple irk marks on my head. "You're always so intelligent, Kakashi-sensei!!" Naruto yelled as he dodged a punch from the other bijuu, creating a Rasengan. "ARE YOU BLIND!?" I yelled, then jumping away as bijuu tried hitting me but ended up hitting the ground. "Hatake Kakashi... You're smart. You have good eyes." Obito said as he had a bijuu in a headlock. "YOU ALL ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!!! MOTHER OF GOD!!" I yelled, face palming as I threw kunai at the bijuu without removing my hand so I can see where I was throwing, since I'm that good. "Well then, I'll try to be more serious..." Obito said, making a hand seal. The ground starts rumbling and gets smashed as two bijuu, screamed. "This time it's two." Obito said, and the Five Tails, and the Yonbi completed their transformation. I was sent crashing back a few yards, landing on my side oh so fucking gracefully. I got back up, and the bijuu were raging. I see Gyuki and B get tossed by the Yonbi, and Five Tails was spewing some kind of acid gas at Guy and Kakashi. Cassie, forget them. They'll be fine, but what's important right now Obito is right over there. Go get 'em! But... What the fuck did I just say!? Go get Obito!! Ugh... fine. I got up and made hand seals as I charge at Obito undetected. "Maguilty Ray no Jutsu!!!" I yelled, pointing my fist at Obito, yellow rays went for Obito. Obito noticed and jumped away, but it was one of those things that chases you, ya know? Like those missiles you see in movies that follow the people? Anyways, no matter how Obito tried to get away, he got hit anyways. He grunts in agony, and I charged at him, making more hand seals. "Maguildy Sodom no Jutsu!!" I yelled, a teal light sword appears in my hand and I started swiping at Obito, whom he dodged. Another teal sword appeared in my hand. "Star burst stream!" I yelled, and yes, I just did that for those who got that reference. I kept slicing at Obito, nicking him barely, and I heard yelling behind me. "NARUTO!!" I turned around, to see Naruto in between the teeth of the Yonbi. "You should never take your eyes off the enemy." Obito said behind me, and kicking me in the back. I crashed back, face first letting go of my swords, the swords disappearing. Naruto gets swallowed up by the Yonbi.... his name is Son Goku, right? Yeah, Son Goku. I tried getting up and attack Obito, but the tailed beasts were getting in my way. "Don't get in my way Cassie." Obito said, and I glared at him. "Bro what the fuck do you think this war is about?! To get in your way dumbass!!" I yelled, and the tailed beast, the five tailed punched me in the face since I let my guard down... like always. And somehow manage to dodge it.... why is that Author-chan? (Okay, I admit making you a little too OP, but I have my reasons that I'll explain at the end of this book.... And since when do you call me Author-chan?) Since you wrote it... it seems like you love being called Author-chan, hm? (...) The five tails pinned me down by the throat, and I gripped his arm. YOU DID THAT DIDN'T YOU BALICE!!! "I have captured you.... Kyuubi. In this way I will drag the Yonbi itself inside me." Obito said as he lifted up his arm, chakra surrounding his hand. Why... Why does that statement sound so dirty? 'Cause you make it dirty Cassie. So what? I am a dirty person, Okamia. You're even dirtier to know what I meant. Oh just shut up, you're not cute at all. Who gave you the idea that I was cute!? Please, I am a cold blooded badass. Oh really!? I'm so scared, I-I'm trembling! You need to stop at sarcasm. Seriously. I can't tell that you're being sarcastic because you're too good. Why, thank you Cassie. Yeah, now screw off Okamia I need to focus. Anyways, Obito starts dragging Son Goku but Gyuki got a good grip on Son, dragging him back like a tug of war. "Open your mouth!! Let Naruto go!!" B yelled, dragging Son back. A little while of tug of war going no where, Son suddenly just becomes bloated, then puked a whole bunch of Narutos out. "Oh god... that's nasty." I croaked out since the five tailed has a mean grip. All the clones disappeared, leaving the original standing alone on the ground. Naruto starts climbing Son's arm, and I realized I was still trapped by the 5 tailed. I raised my knee to my chest, then kicked the fool off of me. I can hear lots of noises behind me, but they're fine. But Obito didn't lower his hand, so he must be doing more stuff, so I made more hand seals. "Maguilty Sodom no Jutsu!!" I yelled, the 5 tailed jumping back to guard Obito again. I hacked him down, the light going through his body but I'm sure it felt like it did. The 5 tailed fell on his back, groaning and screaming. "Sorry!" I apologized, then charging at Obito with the sword.

(A/N: Yes, I know I have been neglecting this story a bit, but I have been busy... In a good way I guess. Because I- drum roll please. *Drums rumbling in the distance*

AM MAKING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! WOOO!!!!

Shimmer832 and I, a good friend of mine go follow her, are gonna make a gaming series, and we're not sure if we're gonna make a combined channel or just keep separate channels but if we're gonna make separate my username will be Tor-*BLEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Ha, you thought I was gonna tell you my channel's name, fat chance. I'm embarrassed, because it's probably gonna be horrible and I'll probably tell you in the future. The channel's not made yet, but I can show you my profile picture.

 The channel's not made yet, but I can show you my profile picture

Yes, look at my horrible hand drawn art. Good luck trying to find my channel. (Though I don't think any of you love me so much to just search like crazy on Youtube lol.) Anyways, now you know why I've been gone. I've been shopping on the internet for good filming stuff, trying to figure out how to make my own personal server but failing miserably, and yeah. But I will tell you a hint on what my series will be about, get ready:

Aphmau.

We haven't made our channel yet, so I'll let you know if I made it or not ^_^!)