Chapter 18

*First person pov*

I turned on my tailed beast chakra mode and ran and caught Naruto. "Thanks..." Naruto said as my tailed beast chakra mode turned off. Naruto turned to look at Tsunade. "Hey Granny Tsunade, you have to understand me! I will put a stop to this war!! Just let me past!!" Naruto yelled, trying to get Tsunade on our side. She stayed quiet, before speaking. "We are moving now as officers of the joint shinobi army. Stopping you is the will of that army... and as a Hokage there's no way that my stance on the matter will change!" Tsunade announced. Naruto let a exhale of frustration out. He got up, as well as me. "I get it... there's nothing I can do if that's your opinion. That's why... I'LL HAVE TO FORCE YOU TO LET ME GO!!" Naruto yelled, then flickering away, leaving little specks of Kurama's chakra. But, of course, A was still faster and they stopped in front of each other. "Raikage... you're pretty fast for an old dude..." Naruto commented. "There is no shinobi that is faster than me now that the Yondaime Hokage is gone." A said, and that's a fact. "...You know my dad!?" Naruto shouts, shocked. "We fought many times. There was never a man that could surpass him. I heard from Konoha's legendary ninja Jiraiya that he... was the child of the prophecy... he was supposed to be the savior of the world. But if he's the savior then where is he now? He failed against the Kyuubi, that's why he's not here! Have you learned nothing as his son!?" I clenched my fists, how dare he speak down on Minato's sacrifice!? ... A'll get what's coming to him from Naruto, it's not my job to beat him up, just Naruto... "You continue to speak nonsense like an idiot!" A finished, a look of disapproval on his face. Naruto looked down, his hair shading his face. "Don't you speak about my dad... my dad..." Naruto then looked up, giving A the scariest glare ever. "THE YONDAIME HOKAGE DIDN'T FAIL AT ALL!!" Naruto yelled, pissed of course. I wouldn't want anybody talking smack about my family, they'll have to die before they even try. And that's real. "If you keep on insisting on going... THEN I WILL JUST HAVE TO KILL YOU RIGHT HERE!!" A yelled, a killing aura around him. "What!? Wait a sec, Raikage!!" Tsunade yelled. "THAT WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO AT LEAST BUY US SOME TIME BEFORE THE KYUUBI REVIVES!! THE ENEMY WON'T BE ABLE TO FULFILL THEIR PLANS EITHER!!" A continued, and I glared at him. How dare he! What an asshole... I can't believe that he's B's brother... he deserves better. Naruto made a hand seal, and A just glared. "YOU SEEM TO HAVE A DEATH WISH ALREADY!!" A yelled, then readied to punch. "WAIT!!" Tsunade yelled as A aimed a punch at Naruto as she runs at A. I made hand seals just in case B doesn't stop A fast enough. "Fairy Sphere!!" I yelled as a ball of light envelops Naruto, and before A could punch the sphere, B stopped his punch by using Gyuki's hand. "B!!!" A bellowed as he glared at B. "If that's how it's going down, then I'm gonna kick it too! If I'm gone then enemy can't take me either. I'll offer up my life to make sure these dudes can make it to the battlefield." B said and I couldn't help but smile. That's gotta be the sweetest thing he has ever said........... He's gonna give me diabetes from all this sweetness that is seeping out of his skin........... okay that just sounds wrong, on with it. "RAIKAGE!!! THE JOINT ARMY DECIDED WHAT WE WILL DO, NOT YOU ALONE!! YOU NEED TO RESPECT THOSE WISHES AND LIVE UP TO YOUR ROLE AS GENERAL!!" Tsunade yelled... I just noticed Katsuya was on her shoulder... I should be more observant. "I HAVE TO WIN THIS WAR AT ALL COSTS!! AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO FULFILL THAT GOAL!!!" A yelled. "Then it's just as the Hachibi said, why are you aiming at Naruto!?" Tsunade yelled, and I rolled my eyes. How did she not know? If you were given the choice to kill your brother and save the world, or kill a complete stranger and save the world, the answer is obvious. Of course you would kill the stranger.... unless you hate your brother. I love my brother, and I would gladly kill anybody to save the world and him. Come to think of it.... it's been five years since I last saw him.... I'll go back to some other time, I'm in a middle of a war, and I need to concentrate! "I KNEW THAT THE TIME MIGHT COME WHERE I HAVE TO KILL MY LITTLE BROTHER AS RAIKAGE!! BUT NOW THAT I HAVE A CHOICE I WOULD GLADLY KILL NARUTO OVER B!! AS A JINCHUURIKI, B CAN CONTROL THE TAILED BEAST BOMB, HE HAS A MORE TACTICAL ADVANTAGE!!" A yelled, then turned to B who was holding his arm and only arm captive. Remember, he lost his right arm to Sasugay. "B!!! LET GO!!" A yelled, tugging on his arm but Gyuki's arm was too powerful. "Never you punk ass bitch!" B retorted, and I winced at the words. Jeez, that's harsh. "YOU'RE A JINCHUURIKI, YOUR LIVES ARE NOT YOURS TO CONTROL!! YOU ARE PART OF A POWER BALANCE OF OUR COUNTRIES, YOU SERVE AS THE STRENGTH OF THE VILLAGES AND COUNTRIES YOU LIVE IN!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE DECISIONS AS INDIVIDUALS!! YOU MORONS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS!!" A yelled, and I growled silently. How dare he.... we jinchuurikis are human like you. I wouldn't know how Naruto or B feels when they are talked down like this... But I got an good idea, being a jinchuuriki myself. "Yeah, that might be true and all, but I got this feeling in my heart that I can't throw away as an individual man. Maybe if I lost that I could be just a weapon." B said, as Gyuki's hand retracts revealing B's hand slowly. "Why do you put so much faith in him, B!?" A asked, and B's hand reveals to be fist bumping A's fist. "If you give me a fist bump, you can read my heart, right? Brother?" B asked, and it looked like A and B were reading each other's minds or something. I don't know, but me and Naruto looked at each other and nodded. We knew exactly what we're going to do, while A's distracted. We'll run in different directions around A to see if we can get the other to get away. 3... 2... 1.... GO! We both ran, I went right and Naruto went left.