Chapter 29

*First CLONE #1 person pov*

"That scar on his chest...! What could have put that on the body that's known as the strongest shield!? The Rasenshuriken didn't even scratch him!" Naruto yelled, staring at the scar. "...Oh that... Sandaime allowed everyone to escape and took on the rampaging Hachibi by himself. That's when he received that scar..." Rubber Man answered. "Jeez Raikage..." I whispered to myself, shaking my head. "So, the Hachibi did it?" Naruto asked, and I just face palmed. That's what Rubber Man just said! Raikage received it while battling Gyuki!! "He never once spoke anything of that wound. As his 'life's shame' no one ever pried any deeper... Even the Yondaime Raikage didn't know anything more about it." Rubber Man said, and just then Raikage turned to look at us. I flinched, he was glaring right at me.... he must have not liked me taking his chakra. But, it didn't look like Kabuto didn't like Raikage thinking of going after me because Raikage went after the other shinobi. Naruto raised his hands, then started making a Bijuu bomb. "O-Oi! That's too much for you Naruto! You can't make a Bijuu Bomb!" I yelled at Naruto, but he didn't listen. White and Black dots were formed into a purplish looking ball. "Damn!" I yelled as I put my hands under his, assisting him. Sweat rolls down our faces, it was so freaking heavy! I could hear anguish cries behind us, so we had to hurry. But of course, it explodes, burning our hands. "Agh!" I grunt as I land on my ass, looking at my hand concerned. "Shit! I can't do it..." Naruto curses, looking at his hands too. I gasped as his chakra cloak disappears. "Naruto! You're cloak..." I said, and he shook his head. "It doesn't matter right now!" Naruto said, then turning to Rubber Man. "Uncle Rubber!! I need to talk to Uncle B and the Hachibi right now, how can I contact them!?" Naruto yelled. "The contact team here can get you in touch with the captain of the information team, Inoichi Yamanaka, and he can create a connection with B. You're lucky... I'm also from the contact team." Rubber Man said, and Naruto's face lights up. "Wow!" Naruto said in amazement. "NARUTO!!! CASSIE!!! BE CAREFUL!!" I heard Temari yelled, then all of a sudden the mountain thing we were standing on just falls apart. "AGHH!" I yelled as I fell. I see the Raikage with us in the air, coming at us at speed. His three fingers withdrew into a fist. He plans to knock you and Naruto unconscious! Does it look like I can do anything in the air right now!? Besides, it doesn't matter what happens to me, I'm just a clone! Rubber Man made hand seals, then spat out rubber, surrounding me and Naruto. "Youton: Gumdama!" Rubber man yelled, as a big rubber ball surrounds me and Naruto. I collide with Naruto in this small space, then watch as the rubber stretch, forming a fist so I assume Raikage punched the ball. All of a sudden, Naruto and I were pulled backwards and before I knew it we were outside the ball hiding behind falling rocks. The Raikage punched the ball so hard that it went flying in a different direction, him following. Rubber Man made a hand seal. You're Dodai-dono from the Hidden Kumogakure village! What happened! Oh hey, that's Inoichi! Our minds must be connected, and Rubber Man's name is Dodai? I like Rubber Man better. Naruto wants to talk with B and the Hachibi... Please connect us to them right away! We only has as long as the Sandaime is going after the rubber ball. Rubber Man asked Inoichi. We landed on the ground, rocks falling around us. "Thank you, Uncle Rubber! Now I have some time to talk to Uncle B!" Naruto thanked Rubber Man. "Yeah, but he will find us right away! Don't think you'll have that much time!" Rubber warned Naruto. "Okay!" Naruto said, then starts talking to Inoichi, but I don't really want to go into detail on what they said. Uncle B, I'm Naruto! There's something I want to ask the Hachibi... Let me talk to him! Naruto said. Yeah... but why am I a part of this? Ehh.... whatever, just hook us up with Gyuki-chan will you? I said, adding -chan to piss off Gyuki to piss him off since I know he's listening. "I'm experiencing a physiological phenomenon, you're making me lose my concentration~ Why now the negotiation~?" B asked. "BECAUSE WE GOT A GOD DAMN RAIKAGE ON OUR ASS AND WE MIGHT DIE IF YOU DON'T HOOK US UP WITH GYUKI!!" I yelled. What is he even mean by 'physiological phenomenon'? If I remember correctly... he was taking a piss during this. Okamia said in my head. EWWW!!! TMI!!! TMI!!! "I can hear you, Naruto! Cassie! What's wrong!? You seem to be in a hurry!" Gyuki asked us. "You fought against the Sandaime Raikage, didn't you!?" Naruto asked Gyuki. "Yeah... That was a long time ago. He was really a tough and resilient man! He cut off all my tails with that one-finger thrust of his..." Gyuki mused. "How did you make that lightning like wound on his chest?" I asked Gyuki. "...Wasn't it my Bijuu Bomb? No... what was that again?" Gyuki asked himself. "Jeez, you really are going senile. I'm older than you and I still remember most things." Okamia butts in. "Wh-Who are you!?" Naruto yelled, surprised at the sudden voice. "Did we not meet? I thought we did.... Name's Okamia, the Juuichibi. Now enough of me, we don't have that much time. Now, hurry it up Gyuki-chan." Okamia said, making her introductions quick. "We were both exhausted and we just fell forward, holding our jutsu. I can't really remember..." Gyuki trailed off, and I sighed. "What can we even do with that? Fine, thanks for the information, we'll try and go off of it." I said, getting ready to disconnect. "Wait, don't disconnect just yet." Okamia said, so I stayed put as well as the others. "You said that you guys fell over, holding your jutsu, right? If that's the case... if Sandaime Raikage held his jutsu, then his arm must have been close to his body... which means I reckoned that he fell over on his hand, injuring himself, not you Gyuki." Okamia said. "Wow Okamia-san, you're amazing! I had the exact same thought!" Naruto said, I can see him beaming like a child. "Hell yeah I am. Quickly, the Raikage is coming here and fast." Okamia warned us. "Wait, Cassie, can you let me handle this?" Naruto asked me quickly. "Uhh... sure, but if you're having trouble I'm coming to save your ass." I said to Naruto, and he did a silent cheer.