Chapter 17

*First person pov*

We got off the island, and landed on the ground.... it seemed like they moved the turtle to the shore. "Huh? This isn't the island, is it? What's this field?" Naruto asked, confused. "Don't sweat the small stuff, yo! Let's roll!" B yelled, and we started running in the direction of war. Our tailed beast cloaks disappeared and jumping from tree to tree. After a while, maybe an hour, Naruto turned his back on and going faster. "Naruto, if you keep going all out, you will run out of chakra when you really need it." B lectured, but Naruto shook his head. "I don't have any time to waste!" Naruto yelled, and that ended that conversation. Hey Cassie... Yeah? I've... I've been feeling this feeling of yours ever since we left Konoha for that island... I don't know what exactly it is... but can you please tell me? It's making me uneasy... Shouldn't you know? Our minds are connected, ya know. Yeah, but... it's all locked up in the deepest part of your brain... it's so ominous, yet it's not threatening... What exactly is on your mind? It's scaring me. You really want to know, Okamia? ...Yes. Alright... I'm just going to be blunt with this... Okamia... I think my time here in the Naruto world is done. Wh-What do you mean by that? What I mean by this... I don't belong here anymore. I feel... I feel my purpose here is done. I'm ready... I-I don't understand... I'm ready to die. I'm ready to sacrifice myself to defeat Obito, and the whole Zetsu army by linking our senses of pain as one... then I'll kill myself. Wh-What!? You have a dream here! You were going to be Naruto's bodyguard after the war! That's true... Sorry... I was just thinking only about myself, don't take this to heart... I won't be dying anytime soon! Ahahaha! We continue jumping from tree to tree... this is gonna take a while.

Time skip~

It was night time, and it was pitch black. Well, except for Naruto. He was pretty much our lantern in the night, the tailed beast chakra mode glows a warm light, lighting our way through the land. "The Kyuubi's chakra mode is lighting up our way! Naruto may be risking his life, but this parts a-okay! Awww yeah!" B rapped, and I face palmed. "Just stop with the raps B! They ain't any good!" I yelled, then B looked at me with intensity. He just didn't say anything... which scared me. "Wh-What's up with that look?" I asked, sweat rolling down my face. "RAP BATTLE RIGHT NOW!" B yelled, fire lit literally in his eyes. "Huh?" I asked, then B got up in my face. "Let's see if you're any good at rapping. You go first!" B said, I never agreed to this! "Really? You really want to do this? Bro, I'll make your head spin. When it comes to rhymes I got a penchant, so if battling is your intention, I better mention, your ass will get schooled so bad you might get depression!" I rapped, some of it may or may not have been from epic rap battles of history but hey, I need to win this battle because I win everything (Because I'm an badass oc). B stayed silent, then pulled out his notebook, scribbling down all the things I said. "That's really, really good... Good stuff whee..." B said, and I sweat drop. "Um... are you going to go?" I asked, expecting him to start rapping. He closes his note book, then shook his head. "No... you're way out of my league... I'm going to wait until I have enough experience before I face you!" B said, determination. "Yeah... I'll be waiting..." I said, sweat dropping. Those raps weren't even that good...

Time skip!

We were somewhere, but Naruto was alerted of something it's scaring me. "What's wrong?" B said, beating me to the punch. "What in the world!? Why is everybody trying to get in our way!?" Naruto shouts, then some kind explosion happened in front of us. I covered my face, trying to block the blast of dust and pebbles. It all cleared up, revealing A and Tsunade. "Tsu... Tsunade!?" Naruto shouted in surprise. "Br...Brother..." B said in shock. "B!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STARING AT THE HOKAGE'S CHEST IN FRONT OF ME!!" A yelled, and I choked on my saliva and looked at B with an accusing look on my face. "No, no! Bro, you just shook me up a little, that's all man!......though her chest is definitely big-" My fists were lit on fire then I punched B, sending him flying. "As a fellow girl, I'll help a girlfriend out." I said, then stepping back into place. Tsunade nodded in apporval, giving me a thumbs up."WE CAME HERE TO STOP YOU THREE! WE WON'T LET YOU TAKE A STEP FARTHER!! I WON'T LET YOU PAST!!" A yelled and I took a step forward. "I just took a step, wanna do somethin' 'bout it?" I asked A, checking my nails in boredom. An irk mark appeared on A's head but he didn't say anything. "That's right, you ain't gonna do shit." I said, taunting him as A's chakra was blazing. "This chakra is amazing..." Tsunade said, is she talking about Naruto? Most likely. "Brother! Come on man, you gotta let Naruto and Cassie get going! I promise to keep an eye on these guys!" B yelled, desperate. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!! THIS BATTLE IS TO PROTECT YOU THREE!!! IF YOU THREE GET CAUGHT-" A gets cut off by Naruto. "The enemy's jutsu will be complete! I heard it all from Iruka-sensei!" Naruto finished A's statement, letting him know that he knows. "AND YOU STILL PLAN ON GOING!? YOU GUYS ARE MORONS!!" A yelled, and we stayed silent. "I'd rather stay morons and proud... then be smart with regret! Don't joke with me! People are dying as we speak, and do you think I'll stand idly by!? Yes, I did before, but that was when I didn't have the oppose you guys! And now that Naruto has controlled the Kyuubi, I have confidence we can win this war! Let us through!" I yelled, glaring at the both of them. "Yeah! I can't stand by while everybody fights this war for me! If we win at the cost of everybody dying, I'll be the only one left... There's no meaning in that! I won't allow that to happen!!" Naruto yelled, getting into runner's position. "IT'S BETTER THAN THE WORLD ENDING!! EVERYBODY THINKS THAT AS WELL, THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR LIVES FOR YOU!!" A argued. "AND KNOWING THAT I'M JUST SUPPOSED TO SIT IDLY BY AND WATCH!? I'M HUMAN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!! THAT'S WHY..!" Naruto stops himself for some reason, like he forgot what he was going to say. "DON'T GIVE YOUR PETTY REASONS! I WON'T LET YOU PAST!!" A yelled, then Naruto attempted to run past A, leaving a little crack in the ground where he once stood. It all happened like a flash of lightning, it looked like Naruto was going to pass A, but he just suddenly flickered in front of Naruto and punched him away at a unimaginable speed. "NARUTO!!"