Chapter 1

*First person pov*

"I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!!!" I yelled as I was at the railings, my arms dangling off it. "Cassie, it isn't that bad." Yamato said, who was standing somewhere near me, I have no clue. I'm busy puking out my innards. "OH YEAH!? LOOK AT GUY!!" I yelled, pointing at Guy who was in the same situation as I was in. "DON'T TELL ME IT AIN'T THAT BAD!!" I yelled at Yamato, before emptying my stomach. There goes my lunch. Actually, my lunch was long gone. "Cassie... is there anything I can do?" Naruto asked me, who came up behind me and rubbed my back. "NOPE!! OH GOD I'M GOING TO PUKE MY HEART OUT!!" I yelled as I hurled up more food. How the hell do I have so much food in my stomach? "Cassie, stop being so loud! There's no need to yell!" Aoba complained. "YOU!!" I yelled as I pointed at him. "YOU DID THIS!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!! I SWEAR I'LL GIVE YOU HELL ONCE WE GET OFF THIS DAMNED BOAT!!" I yelled as I puked again. "Just hold out until our next rest stop, just hang on Cassie!" Naruto said as he kept rubbing my back. I wiped the bile off of my chin with my hand, then wiped it on Naruto. "Thanks Naruto." I said, and Naruto starts screeching. "GROSS!! WHAT THE HELL CASSIE?!?" Naruto yelled as he ran off to clean the bile off of his shirt. I sat down on the deck, my head throbbing. "Ugh..." I groaned as I sprawled my body on the deck. Come to think of it... how many days have I been on this boat? All I remember is that everyday is that I puke all day, go to bed, repeat. You've been on this boat for.... I think 4 days now. Really now? Now I feel even more horrible... And I'm starving but I can't eat anything because I'll only just puke it out! "LAND HO!! LIGHTING COUNTRY IN SIGHT!!" Someone from the crow's nest shouts. "Huh? I thought we were going to arrive in the Lightning country in another 2 days." Yamato said, confused. "Well, since we were on such a good schedule and surprisngly no delays, we were able to arrive early." One of the sailors who was swabbing the deck answered. "Oh... Thanks." Yamato replied. "YAAAAASSS!! LAND FINALLY!!" I jumped in joy but went back to puking. "BLLEEEEEEEEEGH!!" And everyone sweat dropped.

Time skip~!

"OH GOD NOT AGAIN!! I'M NOT RIDING THAT DAMN BOAT!!" I yelled, pointing at a ferry. I have to ride another boat to get to the island, but does it look like I was going to ride another fucking boat? "What's up with her?" Some Kumo ninja asked, sweat dropping as I sat in my Fairy Sphere. I'm not going to make the same mistake again, not this time. "Well... from what she says, Dragon Slayers, what she is, have really bad motion sickness." Yamato said. Guy was clawing at the Fairy Sphere, panicking. "PLEASE CASSIE LET ME IN!!! I DON'T WANT TO RIDE THE BOAT!!" Guy yelled, pressing his face up against the shield. "Hell no! Get your own cover!" I yelled through the sphere. There's no way I'll make room for Guy... he's way too intense. "Cassie, some on. The island is going to be a tropical paradise! It'll only be a 3 hour ride, come on! That's what the Toad Sage told me." Naruto said, knocking on my force field. "Nope! I'm good! I'll just swim to the island!" I said, pulling out my one piece. "No means no, Cassie. It's not possible, and we don't have time to wait for you when you lag behind the boat." Aoba said, and I crossed my arms and humphed. "Fine! I'll wear my two piece revealing bikini, just for you perverts if I swim." I said, pulling out my other swimming suit. Freaking Tenten, Keiko, and Hinata was the ones who repacked my suitcase, now it's filled with girl clothes, but at least it isn't extreme as Sakura or Ino girly. "Think of it this way... you'll see that other jinchuuriki again. What was the name... B?" I perked up at this. I completely forgot B was going to be there! I was just too focused on my motion sickness that I completely forgot B! "Well what are we waiting for!? Let's go!" I said as I deactivated the orb and bolted to the boat. Right when I step foot on the boat my knees go weak and a wave a nausea hits me like Mom's spaghetti. I collapse, my brain pounding against my skull. "Let's... get.... going... already!" I said, trying not to puke.

Time skip~

I tried to sleep the sickness off, it kinda worked. I just woke up every now and then. As I was drifting off after another period, I heard a voice yell. "OHH!! THE ISLAND'S IN SIGHT!!" Someone who I didn't recognize yelled. "FOR REAL!?" Naruto said, putting a hand over his eyes, looking in the distance. I squint in the distance as we moved through the fog, barely making out the huge land mass. The fog finally parted to reveal a very demonic looking island. It didn't help that the fucking birds were cawing, making this island look even more shitting scary. Hell, there even was human skulls! Is this island even legal? Whatever... I'm going to be staying here for half of the war. "P... Paradise?" Naruto said, looking like pepe for some reason. "It's like 'Konoha's Forest Of Death' though ours is a little extreme." The Kumo ninja said, but I kinda tuned out because I don't give any shits what he has to say. I just want to get off this cursed boat. "O-Octopus arms!!" Naruto yelled in a excited tone. Come to think of it... the squid's going to appear soon... So... are you gonna get up? You aren't even in a bed, you're just lying on the deck. I know I am because nobody bothered to fucking move me... whatever, B'll deal with the squid. I'm too tired, sick, and lazy to get up. When we kill this squid, you up for some calamari? Hell yeah. I heard everyone start panicking and I felt really, really slimy thick rope like things with suction cups wrap around me... oh wait, that's the squid. My bad. "CASSIE!!!" Everyone yelled as it picked me up. I hold in puke, since this motherfucker is making my motion sickness worse. I just glared at the slimy motherfucker who was holding me up. All of a sudden, tentacles wrap around the squid, twisting the torso thing like a towel. "YO SQUID, YOU BETTAH GET BACK TO YOU PLACE BEFORE MY BOOT LEAVES A SKID MARK ON YO FACE!!" a familiar bad rapper raps... making my ears bleed a little. "Killer B-sama!" The Kumo ninja yelled. "YOU'RE LATE, YOU TOOLS AND FOOLS!" I just face palm with my free arm as I sink into the water with the squid since it still has a good grip on me and dragging me back to the depths of hell to consume me and turn me into compressed brown shit but it's okay since I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS BECAUSE I'M TIRED AS HELL!