Chapter 54

*First person pov*

"Makrov! Everyone!" I yelled in relief, gazing upon the holy dragons that came to aid us. "Sorry we're late." I heard a familiar voice said, landing on my shoulder, startling me. "Keiko...." I said, and she grinned. "We're gonna beat the hell out of that statue until it's momma can't identify it!" Keiko said, cracking her paws, and I just shook my head. "You'll just probably tickle it than do actual damage, Keiko." I said, and she pouted. "Hey, if I can carry 2 people at once who are at least 5 or 6 times bigger than me, then I must be able to do some real damage!" Keiko said, and I rolled my eyes. I looked back to Naruto, and he's in trouble. Obito got him in a corner, and Naruto can't get away. "Keiko!" I yelled, and she saw what I was seeing. "Naruto!" Keiko yelled, picking me up and carrying me over to Naruto. Obito was about to touch Naruto, and we're not gonna make it with all these rocks in the way. "We're not gonna make it!" Keiko yelled, and I growled, but I know Kakashi's gonna make it. I see Kakashi split through a rock, mowing his way through the rocks with his chidori or raikiri or whatever it's called. He threw a kunai covered in lightning at Obito, and it went through Obito's head, and Obito's hand went through Naruto's body. But once the kunai got all the way through Obito's head, he kicked the kunai so it would change directions, and at Naruto. "I'll deal with the kunai Naruto!! Don't worry about that!!" Kakashi yelled, then using kamui on the kunai. Naruto uses his chakra fist thing to punch Obito on the left side of his head, but it just went through Obito's head. "Maguilty Ray no Jutsu!!" I yelled, making hand seals and yellow rays went for Obito. Obito dodged it, and it gave Naruto the chance to get away. Naruto jumps to safety where Guy and Kakashi was, and Keiko flew us over to where Kakashi and Guy was. "Are you okay!?" Guy asked Naruto and Kakashi. "Yeah... but even that attack didn't work..." Kakashi said, and Naruto growled. "How can we beat him!?" Naruto yelled as Keiko lowered me safely on the ground. Obito turned back to us, and for one second his mask was in tact, then it became cracked. The ground becomes cracked below us, making us fall a few feet. Keiko caught me, and lowered me to the ground yet again. "Hey Kakashi, did you see that!?" Guy yelled to Kakashi, shocked. "Yeah..." Kakashi said, and Obito landed on the ground too. "I saw it too, Guy..." I said, staring at Obito's scratch on his mask. "There's a scratch on his mask." Kakashi said, and Naruto and Keiko was alerted. "Where!? Where?! Where?!" Naruto yelled. "Be more specific where!!" Keiko yelled, looking at Obito, who is standing up now. "Your attack able to him slight before going through him!" Guy cheered. "Tha... That's true!! On the left side!!" Naruto yelled, and Keiko started doing a little dance. "Yay! Progress- LIKE HELL DID IT DO ANYTHING!! HE, HIMSELF, IS NOT DAMAGE!! JUST HIS MASK!!" Keiko barked, pointing at Obito. "Nice guts, Naruto!! Let's keep this up!!" Guy yelled, giving a thumbs up. "YEAAAH! I got a feeling that we can own him somehow!!" Naruto yelled, confident. "Actually, I didn't see Naruto's attack land." Kakashi said, narrowing his sharingan eye. "Then what happened?" Naruto asked Kakashi. "What do you mean?" Guy asked Kakashi, and Kakashi gave both of them the silent treatment. Kakashi's eye widened, and I looked over to him. "So you realized, huh?" I asked, and Keiko gave us weird looks, then shook her head. "I swear to mother fucking god, people in anime and manga just don't tell what they're doing until the last moment, I'm tired of it..." Keiko said, and I turned and glared at her, pointing at her. "YOU'VE BEEN READING AND WATCHING ANIME, HAVEN'T YOU!!" I yelled at her. "I can't heeeeeelp it. Once you go Otaku, you never to back-u." Keiko whined, and I sweat dropped. Obito turned back to the Gedo statue, which is being beat the hell up by the dragons, and B who's just about to join the fight. "Shit... I got to deal with those dragons." Obito said, flames appearing on his fingers and slamming his hand down on the ground. "Don't underestimate me." Obito said, and a barrier... B punched the barrier, and it just burned his hand and sending him flying back next to us.... and I remember this jutsu being called, Uchiha Flame Formation in english or something.... flame.... "OI YOU DRAGONS!! EAT THE FLAMES!!" I yelled, pointing to the barriers. "YOU DAMN BRAT!! NONE OF OUR ELEMENTS ARE FIRE!! WE CAN'T EAT IT!!" Jiemma yelled, and I groaned. "HOLD ON A SECOND!!" I yelled, turning back to B. "Are you okay! B!? Gyuki!?" I yelled, and me and Naruto said pretty much the same thing at the same time. "Ye-Yeah!" B yelled. "If it destroys the barrier as well we'll have to defeat that masked man first." Guy said, looking over to the barrier. "We should do that already, dammit!" Naruto yelled, exhaustion clear on his face. "And I'm working on it, hold on!" I yelled, and Keiko gave me a look. "Then get a move on!" Keiko yelled, and I turned back to the dragons. "WELL WHAT THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO!?" I yelled to them. "WELL, YOUR ELEMENT IS FIRE, ISN'T IT!? GO EAT IT YOURSELF!!" The Lamia Scale Master yelled, and I pointed to Obito. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M IN A POSITION TO EAT THE FIRE RIGHT NOW!? I HAVE MY HANDS TIED!!" I yelled, and Makarov rolled his eyes. "JUST LEAVE IT TO YOUR TEAMMATES FOR GOD'S SAKE!!" Makarov yelled. "FINE!! I'LL COME OVER THERE, YOU USELESS FREAKING DRAGONS!!" I yelled, then making a run for it. But of course, Obito had to stop me with all his jutsu shit. I really hate him. "I CAN'T COME OVER THERE!! FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!!" I yelled, and went back to group. Man, they aren't any help. Holy freaking shit you finally have dialog for who knows how long. Man, our author is shitty. You got that right, but I'm not complaining, because SOMEHOW we are getting views and votes. Plus, when was the last time she updated!? (You all can just screw yourselves. Highschool sucks, and my fellow freshmen are helpless and bratty. Give me a break here, I'm trying to update.) "There's no point in just thinking... It's an unlikely hypothesis... but it's not completely impossible. Gai... Naruto.... Keiko.... Cassie..... B-san..." Kakashi said as he reaches up to adjust his forehead protector that said 'shinobi'. "There's something I would like to try. Help me."

(A/N: Yeah, I've started highschool as a freshmen. I can't update as much I want to, because this time I'm serious about school. I want to have a good GPA and go to college. I usually slacked off in junior high and elementary school, but now I can't do that. Just... bear with me here. Thanks for those of you understanding.)