Chapter 28

*First CLONE person pov*

     "NOW THIS IS OUR CHANCE!! HURRY WITH THE SEALING TECHNIQUE!!" Temari shouted, and Suna shinobi stepped up with those huge rolls of cloth. "RIGHT!!" They all yelled, then threw the ends of the cloth at the Raikage, which went surprisingly far. It wraps around the Raikage's body. "Okay! This time we really managed to stop him!" Temari yelled. But all the Raikage did was sit up then sliced the cloth with his hand, jumping backwards. "Wh-What!?" People yelled around us. "...Sandaime.... you truly are frightening powerful." Rubber man said as he stared at the zombie Raikage. "The look in Raikage's eyes has seemed strange ever since he got here... someone has to be manipulating him or something." Rubber man said, then all of a sudden Raikage raised his hand into a karate chop like form with chakra coming off of it, four spikes on the edge. "That's...! Everyone, get away from Raikage-sama! Doton technique users, prepare a wall immediately!!" Rubber man commanded everyone. Lots of shinobi from Iwa made a line and made hand seals. Then, they spat out some kind of earth liquid thing out of their mouth, forming into some kind of wall. "DISPERSE!" A person shouted behind the people making the wall. I felt Rubber man grab the collar of my shirt. "Come, Cassie, Naruto!" Rubber man shouts as he drags us over the wall. He tosses us on the ground painfully. "Owowowow!" I yelled as I sat up. "Lava style: Rubber Wall!" Rubber man yelled, rubber coming out of the ground and covering the earth wall. I could hear the wall get destroyed, seeing some chunks flying up so we can barely see it over the wall. "What's that!?" Naruto yelled to the Rubber Man. "Sandaime's strongest jutsu! Four-fingered hell-bringer hand! He's got lightning chakra built up at the fingertips! He's using his lightning technique together with his piercing attack!" Rubber Man answered, staring intently at the wall. So, kinda like Kakashi's Raikiri and Sasuke's Chidori? Isn't Raikiri and Chidori the same, just named differently? That's true... Wait... if I'm a clone... does that mean you're a clone too? No shit sherlock, how else are you gonna get my chakra? Ehehehe... that's true. I swear it feels like every time Original Cassie makes a clone, they get half of the IQ of the original. Ouch! That hurts, are you saying I'm stupid? Basically. Jeez... every time original makes a clone you get twice as mean. Touche. I see the rubber wall stretch, it looked like it was about to tear. "EVERYONE, GET AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!" Rubber Man warned the others, is Raikage's jutsu really that bad? "NO!! IF WE KNOW WHERE HE'S GONNA BURST THROUGH, WE CAN CONCENTRATE ALL OUR ENERGY RIGHT THERE! EVERYONE, PREPARE YOURSELVES!" A guy yelled, trying to be a hero. "IDIOT! LISTEN TO THE RUBBER MAN!! DON'T TRY AND BE A HERO, YOU'LL GET YOURSELVES KILLED!!" I yelled at the dumbasses. The Raikage broke through, so I ran, making hand seals. "FAIRY SPHERE!!" I yelled, making a shield over the now open hole in the wall. I grunt as I tried to keep the shield up, he's really powerful! He's pushing me back, no joke! I had to dig my feet in the ground to keep me from going anywhere, as the Raikage slashes at the shield. To be honest, I feel like the shield will break from his power! "Move! We'll weaken him so we can seal him!" A guy yelled in the crowd. "You don't.... understand!!" I yelled, pausing to grunt as he slashed again. "This guy... is a kage! You are... nowhere near his.... level! Even if... there are numbers..... Remember how this guy died!! He died... taking on a whole... army... non-stop for three.... days and three... nights before he.... collapsed! He will do the same.... to us.... if we even try.... to be.... heroes! Just leave this.... to us jinchuurikis... Who might... actually have... a chance!!" I yelled again, grunting in between every few words when the Raikage slashed. I heard cracking, so I looked to see a crack in the shield! "Just... run already! I can't.... hold this shield up any.... longer!" I yelled, fixing up the crack with my chakra and will to protect everyone. Everyone looked at each other, then they started running. Thank god. Raikage all of a sudden changed to three fingers, then stabbed at the shield. It was too powerful, it didn't knock down my shield but it blew me away. I slid on the ground, and all of a sudden Raikage was in my face, his hand drew back. Fast! I quickly just inhaled all of his lightning chakra, not even eating it. His lightning disappeared, so he was back at normal speed. Nearly choking to death on the lightning, I blocked his attack and jumped away to where Naruto and Rubber Man was, which was on some type of mountain. "Th-That was awesome Cassie!" Naruto yelled, amazed. I doubled over and puked out the lightning, it was pretty much lodged in my throat and it did not feel good and I don't have any oxygen in my system. "O-Oi! Are you alright, Cassie?" Rubber Man yelled. I wiped off the lightning on my chin... which was somehow in liquid form. "Y-Yeah, I ate his lightning too fast." I said, rubbing the back to my head. I turned back to the Raikage, who recovered quickly, now his lightning chakra back. "He changed to three fingers..." Rubber man said, even though he changed to three fingers a loooong time ago. "What is that technique... It's way too powerful... He took out dozens of people by himself in an instant!" Naruto said, and I whipped my head towards the Raikage again. Dammit! Those people I told to run didn't run anyway! They tried to be heroes again! "That hellbringer attack has him focusing all of his power into one point with his fingers. That's Sandaime's strongest weapon! And with his tough resilient body able to withstand any kind of jutsu... he becomes the strongest shield." Rubber Man explained to us. "...Is that old man really human?" Naruto asked, staring at the Raikage. "He was known as the only shinobi able to compete face to face with a bijuu." Rubber Man, and Naruto stared at the Raikage with an unreadable emotion on his face while I stared with awe. To be honest, I don't think I would last one second against a tailed beast without the help with Okamia or Keiko. Keiko.... where are you right now? I miss you... "Hmm!?" Naruto grunted. "What's wrong?" Rubber Man asked Naruto. "Then... what the heck is that!?" Naruto yelled, pointing at the Raikage. "What do you mean!?" Rubber Man yelled. "Look there..." Naruto trailed off, pointing to the scar on Raikage's chest.