Chapter 75

*First person pov*

"How horrible, Cassie... saying that we're just a couple of corpses..." I jumped at the voice and round house kicked the person on instinct. "OW!! CASSIE WHY!?" I turned to see Eric, holding his destroyed paper nose. "Don't scare me like that, you prick!! Plus you can't be hurt from that!!" I yelled at him, and he frowned. "How dare you yell at your dear older brother! I came back from the dead to raise you, die again, then come back to aid your ass in this war, and this is how you repay me!? YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL YOU SLUT!!" Eric yelled at me, but not really vicious. More like in a teasing way.... is this normal sibling interactions? I mean, Balice said it was normal, but whatever. (Because that's how me and my brother interact so it's normal.) ...sure. "Yeah, but in the end, you're dead. So basically, you were dead to begin with, thus means that our memories are fake." I said, turning a cold shoulder on Eric. He started anime crying. "WAAAHHHH!!! YOU'RE MEAN CASSIE!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ADORABLE BABY SISTER!?" Eric cried, then pulling out a book of some sort. I realized that it was the family album. More specifically... a album that Eric made, dedicated to my baby/childhood photos. "I miss it so much when you were little... ahaha.... Look at you... Look at all the baby Cassie! Ahaha.... I remember this picture... You were dressed up as a nurse for Halloween!" I paled, and Keiko jumped out of my arms and Naruto walked over to look. "Oh! That's what my Cassie looked like as a baby? She's adorable!" Keiko fangirled, and Naruto leaned over to Eric with a shit-eating grin. "Hey hey... let's embarrass her with naked baby pictures... you got some?" Naruto said, making it sound like he was at a drug deal or something. "Yeah yeah... I got some of the good shit." Eric said, giving a thumbs up with a little shine in his toothy grin. "DON'T YOU DARE!!" I yelled kicking the album out Eric's hands, a huge blush on my face. The photo album fell over the edge of Gamakichi, and Eric reached out to it with tears in his eyes. "AH!! NO!!! MY PRECIOUS PICTURES!!!" Eric cried, and just as he said that the album fell apart and all of my photos fell everywhere. I paled again, as the photos fell around Sasuke and Minato. Sasuke picked up a photo, stared at it, then a moe blush appeared on his face. He turned back to me, and I flinched at his stupid stare. Then in a quick movement he actually started collecting all of my baby photos giddily and I choked on the air. Minato was laughing staring at a photo that he caught. "Hahaha.... Come to think of it I never got to take pictures of Naruto as a baby....." Minato looked at me with a hopeful look. "Can I have it to satisfy my fatherly instinct thing?" I glared at him. "A DEFINITE NO!!! THAT'S WEIRD!!!! GIVE ALL THOSE PHOTOS BACK!!" I yelled at them as they were collecting my photos. "No." Sasuke stated, and I felt my soul leaving my body. Keiko had a shit eating grin as she giggled. "Who knows... Sasuke might actually take those photos to mastur-" "I DON'T TO HEAR IT!!!!" I yelled, covering my ears. "DAD DON'T TAKE CASSIE'S PHOTOS!!" THANK YOU NARUTO!!! "I HAVE BABY PHOTOS OF MY OWN, YOU CAN HAVE THOSE!!!" RIGHT NARUTO, GIVE HIM YOURS!!! "Really!? You're the best son ever.... Too bad Kushina can't see it..." Minato sighed, then turned to Sasuke with a blissful grin. "You can take these photos then!" Minato said, holding out my baby pictures to Sasuke. "FUCK YOU OLD MAN!!" I yelled at Minato, and I heard soft whimpering and cries behind me. "My stash... my wonderful stash..... it's gone... all gone.... I have nothing left..." So many anger veins appeared on my head as I stormed over to Eric. "ER-IC!!!!!" I yelled, and Eric rigidly turned to me. I was about to bash his head in, but he's Edo-Tensei... he can't die. .... It's useless to hurt him. I lowered my arm, scowling at him. "At the first sign of danger, I'm sacrificing you." I said, and Eric anime cried. "CASSIE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!!" Eric yelled, clinging to my leg as I continued to scowl. "Let go of me, you filthy animal!!" I yelled, kicking his head. "But Cassie~!" Eric whined. "Okay, I'm glad we could have good laugh, but Obito is going to come for us now." Minato said seriously, and I turned to see Obito glaring at us from where he was. "I'll go create an opening!!" Minato yelled, and Obito starts charging at us. Suddenly, he just becomes obese in a quick second. Like, DAMN fat. Like that one dude from 'Big Trouble In Little China' movie that became so fat for some reason and exploded. "Aw dude, that's not cool." I said, turning away from Obito, about to barf. Did I ever tell you that I did find Obito hot? That scar.... that wonderful voice.... that mysteriousness.... those abs.... KYAAA!!! *Ahem*, anyways, I think Obito became like that because he wasn't quite used to the Juubi yet. Minato took the chance and charged at Obito, making a clone and yelling something about a attack that he hasn't used in a while. "GAMAKICHI, BELOW YOU!!" Naruto suddenly yelled, and then something from below knocked Gamakichi away. Luckily, Keiko noticed before Naruto and picked me up and flew me up so I didn't get caught in whatever happened. When we looked down, I saw Obito had came out of the ground with that black liquid stuff, and I almost threw up. He's like a worm, and that's so freaking nasty!! And his lower half is still with Minato.... EWEWEWEW!! "Dear Jesus, I'm going to vomit." Keiko said, and I nodded my head. "Amen, Keiko. Amen."

(A/N: I know, most of it was a filler, and I'm sorry!)