Chapter 68

*First person pov*

"....Cassie..... Cassie...." I groaned, sitting up immediately as I held my head. Good to have ya back. ....Sure. Hm? What the hell? Why the hell do you sound distant all of a sudden? ....It's fine. We'll be fine. "I'm alive, aren't I?" I asked, removing my hand from my face, to see Keiko, Wendy, Lucy, and Juvia. "CASSIE THANK GOD YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!" Keiko yelled, tackling me with her little body, same with Lucy. Wendy fell on her butt, panting. "It took...... a lot of my chakra........ to revive you..........." Wendy said between two breath. "So uh.... what happened while I was out?" I asked, and Juvia looked at me. "Juvia thinks that really isn't important, where we are in the battle and events what happened." Juvia said, and I kinda agree with her. I mean, if I was in a battle, why should I give a shit about something that already happened? But the case I'm in, I need to know every single detail. "Well... A bijuu bomb came for us but everything is silent, now. Let's meet up with Naruto and the others." Keiko said, and I came to a realization. "Where's Neji?" I asked. "Neji-san is fine. You protected him." Lucy answered, and I sighed in relief. "Thank god..." I said, then getting up. We were running to where Naruto and the others are, and Keiko stops short, paling. "Wait.... Cassie, I sense a chakra..... It's all to similar to your own." Keiko said, and I skid to a stop turning to Keiko. "What do you mean?" I asked, Keiko shook her head. "I don't know, but they're going to Naruto and the others." Lucy turned to me. "What do you think it is?" Lucy asked, and I shrugged. "I have an idea, but it's impossible for that to happen." I said, and Juvia turned her head back to where Naruto and the others were. "Come on, Juvia wants to know what's happening." Juvia said, we all nodded and we headed there running. We made it to the group, the group concealing Naruto for some reason, but not on purpose. Suddenly, a tremor shook the ground and I stumbled. "Wah! What was that!?" Somebody yelled. "I sent the Kyuubi's attack to the see." A formal, kind voice said. "Guys!" I yelled, arriving and all turned to me. "C-Cassie..." Shikamaru wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. "You idiot......... You are a real idiot......" Shikamaru said, then pulling away with a happy relieved face. Wendy pushed through the crowd, I don't know what she's doing. Neji emerged from the crowd, approaching me. "Cassie..." Neji said, and I sighed the slapped him. Everyone that I could see was shocked, and I grabbed Neji's collar, angry. "Neji, listen closely. Back there, you could've found another solution to fix that. I wouldn't have temporarily died. But I hope you realize that... You don't die for your friends. You live for them." I said, then turning back to everyone. "Well, that's enough talking. Right now we can't waste anymore time." I said, then pushing through my friends to see Minato, Sakura and Wendy healing Naruto. So that's where we are.... "You... Your eyes..." Sakura said cautiously, and Minato smiled. "Don't worry, I'm on your side. Thank you for helping Naruto recover. Are you Naruto's girlfriend?" I chocked on my spit, then started laughing. "HAHA GOOD ONE MINATO!! No, that isn't your son's girlfriend. She's too much of a.... 'female dog' if you know what I mean." I then pulled Hinata out by the arm, slapping her back. "Now here, is a FINE girl right here. Besides, at least she's has something going on up there unlike her! And she's nice! You can expect her to push out LOTS of grandbabies for ya." I said proudly like a parent, and Hinata was burning. "CASSIE WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY!?" Sakura yelled, that pissed off face setting on her features. "Well, I'm trying to say is that you don't deserve Naruto." I said, with a closed eyed smile on my face. "BUT YOU CALLED ME A BITCH!!!" Sakura yelled, accidentally hurting Naruto in her rage. "OWWWWW I'm getting hurt instead of recovering!" Naruto groaned, and Sakura snapped to her senses. "Sorry, I'll just increase the healing speed!" Sakura said, the green light glowing brighter. "Anyways, Naruto all of a sudden... He came all of a sudden and yet you seemed to be expecting him." Sakura asked, and Naruto grinned. "I felt his chakra when I was in kyuubi mode. The others will be coming soon..." Just when Naruto did, three more Hokage appeared. "You're fast as always, Minato!" Grandpa remarked, and the Tobirama nodded. "Fourth, your Shunshin is better than mine." Tobirama praised, and Harashima was all giddy, for some reason. "Ook!!!! We shall begin!!!!" Harashima cheered, and everyone was shocked of course. "T-The Third Hokage!? And that's...!" Sakura couldn't even finish her sentence because she was so shocked. "The First, Second, and Third Hokage.... even the Fourth!" Someone else yelled. "I see, so it was the Hokage who stopped the attack!! Who used the Edo Tensei on them!?" Somebody else yelled too. "Orochimaru summoned us. We must stop this war." Grandpa said, and I gave him a thumbs up. "You lookin' good since I last saw you Gramps!" I commented, and Grandpa smiled. "I'm glad you've been doing fine as well, Cassie." Naruto was smiling. "More are coming. Though they're a bit late." Madara appeared out of nowhere, a crazy look on. "HARASHIMAAAAAA-" "OI FUCK OFF GRANDPA!!" I cut him off, pointing at him. "Hahaha! Kids these days have some spunk!" Harashima pointed at Madara. "BUT I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU LATER!! RIGHT NOW, I NEED TO DEAL WITH THE JUUBI!!" Harashima yelled, and Madara froze comically as Harashima's point was comically. "Heh, you're always the same. I really can't get along with you..." Madara said, then sitting there obediently!? WHAT THE HELL!? HARASHIMA GAVE HIM A SIMPLE COMMAND AND WHEN WE GIVE HIM A COMMAND HE JUST STANDS THERE STUBBORNLY!? WHAT WIZARDLY IS THIS!? "Well, it's dashing here..." Harashima said, cupping his eyes to get a good look at the Juubi. "Naruto, you should rest for a while... you did well. You're friend's coming too... and he's on our side." Minato said to Naruto, and Harashima turned to all the hokages. "Hokages... Let's go!" Minato had the Kyuubi chakra cloak cover his body, and what a surprise, everyone's shocked again. Everything is too predictable. Well, I turned away, no need to watch anymore. They're just going to create a barrier around the Juubi, I don't need to watch this. I just want to greet Sasuke and the others. Speaking of the others.... I wonder if Suigetsu is related to Juvia in some way? After a while, Sasuke appeared with Juugo. "Took you long enough, Sasuke." I said, and Naruto laughed. "He's pretty late!" Naruto said, and Sasuke glanced back at us. "S-Sasuke-kun!?" Sakura yelled, shocked and she sounded pretty breathless, like she was falling in love with him all over again. "......Cassie." And yet again, Sasuke has to acknowledge me and only me. I walked over to him, slapping his back grinning at him, despite all the warnings from all my friends except from Naruto and Sakura. "Glad to have ya back buddy!" I said, and Sasuke reached over to me and grabbed one of the low ponytails. ".......Your hair grew." Well, ain't he a little quiet. But hey, when is he not quiet. "Uh, thanks." I said, pulling my hair out of his hands, weirded out. "...... I like it." I'm creeped out now. "Why... why did you come here?" Sakura asked. "Many things happened. But I decided to protect the village. And... I...." I already face palmed, because I know what he's going to say. "...Will become Hokage."

(Balice: me)

(Balice: me)

"EHHHHHHHHHHH!?" I started snickering, and Keiko was just literally died from that statement. Not from laughter, just... dead. Killed. Lucy and the others were just confused, since they don't really know the relationship between us and Sasuke. "YEAH RIGHT, A LONG TIME WANTED NIN SUDDENLY SHOWS UP AND STARTS SAYING JOKES!! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT 'HOKAGE' MEANS!?" Kiba yelled at Sasuke, and I nodded as I backed away looking at Sasuke. "Yeah, I'm going to be honest, you're being a moron right now." I said to Sasuke, and Sasuke gave me pleading puppy eyes. Oh god don't look at me like that, little bastard. "I don't know what happened to you, but... that's impossible. Do you think you can just erase all you did?" Shikamaru asked. "Yeah, I know I can't. But I don't care what you think about me. The Kages created this situation. I'll become Hokage and change the village." Sasuke answered, and Naruto stood up and stood beside Sasuke. "I'll be the one who becomes Hokage!!" Naruto challenged Sasuke. "I'm dead.... just dead..." Keiko said, rolling around on the ground cringing. "I'm happy that we have so many Hokage Candidates, but you're taking it too easy! Prepare your chakra! We must defeat that with a combined attack!!" Harashima yelled to us, holding up the barrier around the Juubi. "Thank you for healing me, Sakura-chan! You should rest now! Let's go Sasuke! And if you can, come on Cassie!" Naruto said, and I nodded. "Actually..." I felt a hand hold my shoulder. "I'm going to borrow Cassie." Wait... that voice...!

(A/N: I wonder who the new person is >:3)