Chapter 19

James POV

I wake up to Mackenzie bouncing on my bed.  "Wake up! It's Hogsmeade Day today!" 

I groan, "Ugh Mack, you know you really shouldn't be this excited and jumpy after being knocked out for a day from that bludger."

"Oh chill James, that was like a month ago," she says giggly.

"Exactly two weeks ago but whatever," I say before laying down again.

She squeals as she jumps off my bed and tackles Remus as he comes out of the bathroom, in just a towel might I add.

"Mack!" He shouts turning bright red.  "Get off me, I need to get dressed."

She immediately backs up. "I am so sorry, I thought you brought clothes with you!"

"Well I thought you weren't in here when I went in the bathroom."

"I wasn't, I was in my room," she whispers backing up towards the empty corner.

"Hey Mack," Sirius calls, "Do you like what you see because you haven't stopped staring at Remus' muscular chest and six-pack." He winks at her.

Both her and Remus turn blush so much their faces look like tomatoes. And then we are all shocked when Mack turns and runs straight through the wall.

"Mack!" Remus shouts. He walks over to the wall and when he reaches out to it his hand passes through. "Guys, this is another secret passageway." He pauses for a moment to think. "It must connect to a girls room."

"Well let's find out whose room it is!" Sirius exclaims as he jumps out of bed.

"Absolutely not, what if one of the girls is changing. We don't need this situation to happen again," he says quieter, blushing like crazy.

I throw him the shirt he had laying on his bed. "Get dressed, Moony. We have to go to breakfast soon."

Half an hour later Sirius and I are finally out of the room. Remus and Peter left to go to the Great Hall 15 minutes ago because they showered before the whole shirtless fiasco.

"Lilyflower!" I shout as I walk into the Great Hall for breakfast.  "Come to Hogsmeade with me!"

"Never!" She shouts back from where she is sitting. She is with all the girls sitting fartheraway from us. Mack is sitting there too; she must not want to be around us.

I walk over and sit next to Peter and Remus and sigh.

"Bummed she won't go with you?" Remus asks.

"I don't understand why she doesn't like me," I say quietly.

"Don't worry mate, everything will work out in the end," he tells me softly.  I think he's giving advice to himself just as much as he is giving it to me.

After we finish our breakfast, we head to Honeydukes where we all pick up some of our favorite candies. Although we spend a lot of time there we somehow get out of there a lot quicker than usual.  I think it is because we are all excited to go to Zonkos since our stash of pranking materials was all used up for Halloween.

We head into Zonkos and I immediately pull out our list of what we need to buy.

"Okay mates, we definitely need more dungbombs and explosives," I say excitedly.