Author's Note and Mini Chapter

I want to thank you all so much for reading this book. I am so happy this book has gotten over 10k reads and so many votes. When I first started writing this I had no idea where I was going with this so I never thought that it would get this many reads. Thank you!  

If you have any suggestions or ideas that you might want to see in the book, please message me and let me know. If your suggestion can if in where I am going with the story I will try to put it in.  Also, please comment on the chapters or message me if you find any mistakes or if there is anything that is mentioned in the beginning that I may have forgotten about.  I am a freshman in college and because I am so busy I often find myself forgetting what I put in the early chapters so if something doesn't make sense please let me know.

As a bonus for thanks, here is a mini chapter for the book. It takes place the night of the last chapter and is just an extra thought from Mackenzie. I originally wrote it a while ago for an earlier chapter but realized it wasn't long enough to be a chapter on it's own so I changed it to fit here. Chapter 40 should be posted on either Friday or Saturday.

Hope you all like it!

NMK

Mack's POV

I run by the pond in my backyard and tuck myself under the large hedges planted at the back of the yard. I quickly shut my mouth and lie still to not give away my position. My ears twitch back searching the yard and surrounding forest for loud footsteps to come crashing through looking for me. I hear a loud howl a few minutes away from me and instinctively my tail starts swishing back and forth. My tail hits a branch and the bush makes a loud noise. Instantly the footsteps run towards me and I curl myself into a smaller ball. If I really wanted to hide, I would turn into a ladybug but tonight I want to be found.

The animal comes crashing into the garden and I can hear it sniffing the air trying to find me. I hear it run to the opposite side of the pond searching for me. I let out a breath of air before regretting it. I can barely see through the bush but it's just enough to see the werewolf turn around and run towards me.

He stops directly in front of the hedge row and sticks its head through right above my head. He looks his head down at me and tilts his head to the side before sticking out his tongue in a goofy smile. A barking type of laughter bursts out of me and I jump through the hedge to land on top of the werewolf. My momentum is so strong that the we tumble backwards and land in the pond.

I come to the surface and look up at the sky just in time to see the sunrise. I turn towards the werewolf and see a change begin. I quickly shift myself out of my wolf form and turn towards my person.

"Remus!" I exclaim leaping through the pond into his arms.

"Hey Mack," he smiles faintly, catching me and ignoring how tired he is.

I bury my head into his neck and he tucks a hand into my hair. "I didn't hurt you right?" he asks, worriedness seeping into my voice.

"Not at all," I whisper leaning back to look into his eyes.

"Good," he grins before moving his hand towards the back of my neck.

He starts to pull me forward and I close my eyes in anticipation.

I sit up suddenly, confused as to where I am. Slowly my eyes take in the pale pink paint and old white dresser and realize I am in my bedroom.

I groan and fall back onto my pillow. I cover my face with my hands and scrub it a few times.

"Seriously brain," I mutter. "I just find out he's my soulmate and you wake me up with this dream. Not cool."

I adjust Remus' shirt I am wearing, roll over and fall back asleep.