NEW Chapter 4

Hi guys, I combined chapter 4 and 5. Everything from here on out will be renumbered for this adjustment.

Mackenzie's POV

The next morning, I wake up extra early; like 6 a.m. early, and roll over to see Remus sound asleep on my floor. I sit up slowly and swing around so my legs dangle off the edge of the bed. I slip off my bed silently and crouch down next to Remus. I tap his shoulder softly and he immediately shoots up.

"Ow," we groan, each rubbing our foreheads. "Sorry."

"What are you doing on my floor?" I say softly.

Remus picks up his pillow and stands up slowly. "You had a nightmare last night and somehow only I could get you to wake up, so I slept on the floor because then if you had another one, I could wake you up before you woke the whole dorm."

I nod slowly and look around and see the other girls are sound asleep still. "I woke everyone up?" I pause and look back at Remus. "Blimey Remus, I'm sorry."

He shrugs, "Don't be sorry, we all get nightmares."

I nod. "I must've forgotten to unpack Misty last night. She usually helps me," I mutter to myself.

Remus yawns and heads towards the wall, "I'm going to go shower. I'm typically an early morning riser anyways."

I stand there silently as he walks through the wall absorbed in my thoughts. A chill runs down my spine as I suddenly notice how cold our dorm room is. Remus must've been freezing on the ground. I quietly walk over to my trunk so I can grab my uniform and toiletries. I rush into the bathroom to shower and get ready as fast as I possibly can before anyone wakes up. I have concluded that the boys and girls bathrooms must be right next to each other for the passageway to be possible. I hear a couple other voices come into the other showers as I finish up. Somehow I miss them all because when I enter our room again none of the girls are in here.

I head through the empty wall to the boys room and stop when I see the scene. James, Sirius, and Peter are still in bed. And breakfast starts in like 15 minutes. I mean yeah breakfast lasts for like another hour and a half so you can show up basically whenever. I smirk and tiptoe towards James' bed before winding up and jumping directly on top of him.

"Wakie wakie eggs and bacie!" I shriek. Mum used to say that what I was little to wake me up since I always wanted eggs and bacon.

"Bloody hell!" James shouts when he bolts out of bed before he trips and lands on his face. Sirius and Peter were completely awake by the time of the crash and burst out laughing. I'm grinning like a maniac while James glares at me but soon I start laughing too.

"Oh I'm going to get you for this!" James screams and dashes towards me. I let out a squeal just as Remus slams open the bathroom door.

"What is going on?" Remus shouts over the chaos as I run and hide behind him.

"She woke us all up by jumping on me which made me fall out of bed," James whines.

"Now Mackenzie, is that really a smart way to wake everyone up?" Remus scolds.

"No Remus," I say softly and look down so he doesn't see my grin.

"And James, was it a smart idea to start chasing someone around the room and try to hurt them?"

"No Remus," James says ashamed.

"Good. Now you three go get ready while I take Mackenzie down to the Common Room where we will wait for you all," Remus commands.