Chapter 20: Wedding

Emma is now 3 months pregnant with twins, so she is showing a little. Today they have decided to have a small wedding ceremony. They both wanted to be married before their kids were born. So Liam and Callum came over to the apartment to hang out with Killian and Henry while Emma went to Rose's to get ready. Rose and Anna were helping Emma do her hair. They curled is slightly and braided two sections near the front. They braided them together in the back to look sort of like a crown.

"Thank you guys I love it" Emma says

"Yes well my sister in law needs to look beautiful" Rose says

"Yes, I never had a daughter so this will be the only wedding I'll get. Except for maybe Becca's or these little twins" Anna says

"Are you sure I won't look fat in this dress" Emma says

"Darling you're only three months, you look beautiful" Anna replies

After they do her makeup, they get ready themselves. Rose puts on a gorgeous long, light green dress. It is strapless and has small sparkles on it. Anna puts on a light purple dress with cupped laces sleeves and some lace in the skirt. Becca has insisted on wearing her Elsa dress so her father bought her a little crown to wear with it. After Becca is dressed she sits with Emma in the bedroom.

"Auntie Em, I love your hair. You look like Rapunzel!!"

Becca has recently watched the wizard of oz so she now calls Emma Auntie Em.

"You look pretty too, you're a princess"

"Yes but now I can't marry uncle Killian. He was supposed to be my prince" Becca says with a little pout

"Aw honey you will find a gorgeous prince one day"

Emma laughs at her nieces love for her Uncle.

"Maybe Henry can be my prince"

Emma chuckles at her

"Maybe."

Becca goes off and plays with her toys. Anna and Rose enter the room.

"Alright Emma let's get this dress on"

They help Emma slip into her whimsical white dress. It has lace sleeves and lace flowers on it.

Emma puts it on and looks at herself in the mirror

"Emma you look beautiful" Rose says as she helps to fix the bottom of the dress.

"Absolutely stunning" Says Anna as she starts to take some photos.

Emma has always known that she wasn't bad looking. But looking at herself in that dress, she truly felt like a princess. They take pictures and admire each others dresses. Finally they get to go to the court house. Emma has been dying to see Killian. She walks inside and Killian is already there. He is wearing a black suit with a navy tie which brings out his eyes. Henry is standing next to him looking just as sharp but with a red tie. Liam goes over and kisses Rose and Becca. Callum kisses Anna. Emma walks over to Killian and he holds her hands. He has never stared at her so lovingly

"You are so beautiful Emma"

She inches her face closer

"You've never looked this handsome"

They remember not to kiss until the ceremony, but they are dying to. Emma hugs Henry and the family takes pictures. Then it's time for the ceremony. Emma and Killian step inside the small room where they stand in front of the wedding officiant. Their family is seated behind them on a bench. They say their vows and place rings on each others finger. They both never thought they would have this day. After they say I do, Killian pulls Emma in for a deep kiss. Henry coughs to get them to stop. Emma blushes and Killian smiles at her. The family goes to the bar which is closed for their small after party. Music is played and people dance. Emma and Killian have their first dance to the song, The Way You Look Tonight. Emma again thought it was cliche but Killian deep down is a hopeless romantic. They sway soundly in each other's arms with their foreheads rested upon each other. They exchange small kisses and words of love. After their song, Emma dances with Henry and Killian dances with Becca. They have lots of fun dancing and eating some good food that Anna prepared. At about 7, Emma and Killian get ready to leave on their honeymoon. Since they are trying to save money with buying a house and having two babies, they are just spending the weekend together at a hotel near the beach in New Jersey. Henry is staying with his grandparents. They grab their bags and get into Killian's car. Their family throws rice in the air as they get into the car. They hold hands as Killian starts to drive.

"This has been the happiest day of my life Emma" Killian says

She kisses his hand "Me too"

"I wish you could wear that dress everyday"

"Very funny, I love it but it's a bit uncomfortable now"

"Well then I guess I will have to help you take it off"

She smiles at him "I'm counting on it"

After 2 hours they arrive at their hotel. They check into their room which has a king sized bed. Killian told the hotel it was their honeymoon so there are rose petals and a bottle of red wine in their room. As soon as they close the door, Killian pushes Emma against the door and devours her lips.

"You look so beautiful love"

He starts to suck at her neck while she runs her fingers through his hair.

"Let me take this dress off love"

She turns around and he unzips it revealing her lacy white lingerie. She turns around and Killian is stunned by her beauty.

"......beautiful"

"I've never seen you so speechless"

Emma smiles at him and helps him shrug off his jacket and undo his tie. He bites her nipples  through her bra. Killian starts to kiss down her body between her breasts, pausing to caress her stomach where their babies grew.  He starts to kiss her through her underwear giving her wonderful pleasure.

"Killian I'm gonna cum" Emma says out of breath

After he makes her cum Emma pushes him on the bed and she removes his clothes, kissing every inch of skin.

"You want to be in charge now do you" Killian says

"Hmm you like it" Emma replies smugly

He flips them over so he is on top. "I prefer it this way."

He takes off her bra and sucks at her breasts. He opens the bottle of wine and pours a little in her belly button.

"Killian what are you doing"

"You're so sweet love, wine just enhances that"

He drinks the wine out of her belly button which is incredibly arousing. Emma grabs Killian's head and kisses him hard. She pulls away and rests her forest against his

"Killian........now" Emma says breathlessly

They spend the weekend enjoying each others company. In their hotel room, on the beach, in the pool at night.............they enjoy being together without Henry around.