-Chapter 1

**Note: I am rewriting this and just posting it under this one

**Note: I am rewriting this and just posting it under this one. I originally had them separated, but found that stupid to have done. If anything seems weird, it is because of the rewriting of certain parts. Sorry** 

-Chapter 1: Welcome to Seito University Hospital!

I open my eyes and stare at the plain white ceiling above me. Where in the world am I? Ouch! Wait, why am I in so much pain and not on the street?

"I see you're awake now," a voice says and I look over. "I see that you have managed to find me. Did you have to follow me here?" The person talking to me right now is my ex-boyfriend, Hiiro Kagami.

"Why am I here?" I ask, sitting up a bit. Ouch, that hurts! "What's going on? Did I collapse or something?"

Hiiro looks away, same old expression on his face as when I last saw him back in the United States of America. "You were hit by a car last night and you were rushed here after someone called for help. Of course, it was some Good Samaritan who has obviously decided to stay anonymous. You're lucky the car wasn't speeding or else it could have been worse. You're just banged up."

"I was seriously hit by a car? Really?"

"Do I need to go over it again?" He's annoyed. Very annoyed.

"No, I don't need to hear it again." Seriously, a car? How did that even happen?

"You only have a few cut from hitting the ground and you also have some bruising. You should be well enough to your normal activities. You should be thankful I didn't have to cut you open."

"I know, I know."

"You should watch out where you are going or else you will make my life difficult here." I can't tell if he is being caring or he is just teasing me about the fact I just got myself hit by a car.

"I'll be careful from now on. I promise not to end up in the hospital again like this."

"Your things are over there. They were brought in when you came here," Hiiro tells me.

"When do I get to be released?" I'm not going to stay here all day. I just can't.

"Whenever I think you're ready to be released." Is he trying to torture me right now by keeping me here? What in the world is wrong with him? "I just want to make sure nothing is wrong with you because anything could happen. We can't tell if bleeding will happen later or not." BS!

"Hiiro, you need to let me go early! I work here now!"

"I know you do. The director told me that you were going to start here," he says, looking at me coldly. "You'll be able to work once I know if you're in the clear. Right now you just need to keep your butt in bed and deal with it."

"Fine."

"I'll be back soon. I want to talk to the director about something." Hiiro turns away and exits the room slowly. Great...now I'm stuck in this boring room alone!