-Chapter 53

-Chapter 52: Out of my Mind

(Note: Before you read on, this contains kissing and implied sex. The chapter will too. I will include these warnings just in case you're underage. Also, what happens will be related to a story that I'm working on after I finish this called Kamen Rider AOE: Origins. Thank you and enjoy! If you don't want to read this chapter, skip until you can see the note that doesn't warn you about anything sexual

Also, read Kamen Rider AOE: Another Battle that will answer some stuff related to the next half of this story. Also, read authors note at the end and remember to blame my beautiful twin for some of this stuff in this story because she was someone I went to for story advice on the direction of this story when I wanted more complex storylines. Anyways, sorry for the long note. Keep reading)

"Parad!" I look around the dark room, looking for my ex's dark clothes. Maybe I should be looking for his pink sweater arm things. Oh, and his beautiful face! When he smiles, he shows his shiny teeth! Those might light up the way!

"Kara!" Parad steps over to me. "Why are you here?" Did he just show up out of nowhere? Is he seriously teleporting around me?

"I wanted to see you. How are you?"

"I'm fine." Bullshit.

"I see." I nod my head. "I guess I should go then."

"No, don't go," Parad states.

"Yes, go away," Graphite says.

"What is that girl doing here?" Salty asks. I forgot he still existed. My bad.

"Graphite, stop. Salty, back off. She's allowed to be here because she's mine," Parad states harshly. He leans in towards me and kisses my cheek gently. "I'm fine so don't worry about me. How are you? Did he scare you?"

"Masamune doesn't scare me so I'm all good," I answer. I wrap my arms around Parad, giving him a hug. "I am glad you're okay, Parad." I still think he is making up how he is doing so he doesn't stress me out.

"Kara..."

"I'm really glad I can still touch you," I say, placing my hands in his hair.

"Kara, are you worried about me?" Parad asks.

I swallow hard. "What? No, I'm not. I know you can handle yourself so I don't have to worry about you at all." I don't want to lose him at all. I know we're done because of what he did to Kuroto but I still don't want him to be gone.

"I'll always be here for you."

"What if you don't stay here?"

"Then I would expect you to go on, Kara."

"Parad..." How can he say that?

"Kara, I love you. I'm sorry I was a jerk to you."

"Don't worry about that right now. All that matters is how we're here together now. You're fine s that is even better," I say.

"You should go before anyone catches you here. Maybe Masamune is watching this place to keep us under his control," Parad tells me, warning me.

"I'll go. But it is only because you told me to."

"Good." He removes my hands from his hair and smiles. "Don't cry, okay? I'll be okay."

I nod, forcing my lips curse up. "I'll trust you on that."

"I haven't heard you say anything like that in a while, Kara."

"Parad...can I kiss you?"

"Sure, go ahead."