-Chapter 63

-Chapter 63: How We Say Goodbye

(Note: Implied sex/sexual acts/rough sex. If you're underage, feel free to skip this chapter. Again, this is just in case minors are reading the story and you can disregard this if you're old enough for reading stuff like that)

I look around the room I'm in and my eyes land on Masamune. He looks pissed off right now. I can only assume it is because I betrayed him. Actually, I know that is the reason behind it. I shouldn't have done what I did but it was the right thing to do.

"I should have known you would betray me! You are nothing more than Foundation X scum!" Masamune points at me, shaking his finger a bit. "You will now regret your decision to protect your Bugster ex-lover. It was all in vain anyways."

"Don't kill him...please," I beg. "I'll do whatever you want. I swear." I am pretty sure I'm crying right now. I have to be. I'm begging to Parad's life to be spared!

"Your words mean nothing to me right now," he replies. "What can you possibly do to make this up to me? I will leave him alive if you do something I really want and really need." We're alone. This is the basement where Parad used to stay at before Masamune drove them off. I know that.

I push myself off the ground, moaning in a bit of pain. "Masamune, I can't stand it to see him die. I can't imagine a world without him in it," I state, trying to make a case. I can't imagine a world without Parad's smiling face. I love his cute smile.

"I didn't tell you to make a case," he says, his voice calm. This is scaring me.

"Then let's go somewhere private, okay? How about a hotel or something? Someplace where I can apologize properly," I suggest.

"Very well."

~.~

Masamune shoves me onto the bed and gets on top of me, crashing his lips against mine. I kiss him back, hooking an arm around his neck as he keeps his lips moving against mine. I close my eyes, getting lost in the moment. This is the only thing that might keep my ex-lover alive.

He breaks the kiss and I open my eyes as he moves his head back a bit, staring me in the eyes. I don't know what I want to do. I want this so much but I'm sure this is going to be the end of everything between us.

"I'm going to punish you," he states, pretty much growling. It is kind of sexy, not going to lie. I would love it if Kuroto would speak to me in such a manner.

"I know you are."

"Aren't you going to fight back?"

"No." I have no reason to fight back.

"Good."

I nod my head and sit up a bit, as much as I can with him on me. I move my hands to his face and pull his face closer, connecting our lips once again. He closes his eyes and kisses me back, kissing me with as much passion as possible. He really dislikes me right now so that is probably giving him all that passion. I am into that kind of stuff though.

He breaks the kiss and places his lips on my neck, kissing it roughly. He then runs his teeth along it and I gasp. Ow, that is painful! It isn't the typical teeth on the neck situation. I'm pretty sure he took off a layer of skin. Hopefully, it is very, very thin layer.

"Didn't like that?"

"It doesn't matter," I answer. "Keep doing whatever you want. I want this." I don't want to beg for it but if he keeps this up, I will.

"I intended to."

He takes some of the skin in-between his teeth and bites down a bit. I moan in pain and he chuckles. He is liking this. He is liking this a bit too much. I don't understand why he is exactly. I'm not really into the neck biting thing because it is plain weird and could hurt me. Also, I'm worried that it'll kill me somehow.