-Chapter 56

-Chapter 56: Ain't a Fantasy

(Note: Implied sexual act done. If you're underage, you can skip part of the chapter. I don't write out the action but just in case you don't like that stuff, skip it).

"Kara, wake up," someone says and I open my eyes, looking over as my eyes focus. Hiiro?

"You should leave her rest. I didn't do anything to her but let her have some delicious tea," Masamune says in a calm voice. "You are acting as if I drugged her, Taddle Fantasy."

I stand up and step away from the couch. When did I even fall asleep? When did Hiiro decide to return to the room? Did I scare him by not coming out of the room anytime soon after I came to speak with Masamune?

"I can see that you just spooked one of my valuable products, Taddle Fantasy. Please go and make yourself useful. The Riders might be playing the game all wrong. Do your job." He sounds pissed off. Then again, it seems like Hiiro was accusing him of hurting me.

"I don't want to leave you alone with her," Hiiro states.

"Then I should punish you."

"It is fine, Masamune. He is just worried about my health. He probably thinks I worked myself too hard or thinks I did something to upset you. Please don't punish him. This my fault," I state and I bow my head.

"Kara..."

"Taddle Fantasy, please go now," Masamune orders. "I would like to discuss this with her alone."

"Fine." Hiiro looks me in the eyes and heads to the door. He steps out of the room and closes the door behind him, causing a bang.

"I am sorry that he assumed the worst of you. I know you wouldn't do that to me, Masamune. You can't hurt me, right?"

Masamune gets up from his seat and makes his way over to me, looking at me with a strange expression on his face. "You would be right on that," he answers. "Why would I hurt someone who is so valuable to me as a product? That would be a waste and cause a lot of issues with Kamen Rider Chronicle."

"It wouldn't be a wise decision. I'm glad you're not willing to do that to me. So, do you intend to bring back your wife after this?"

"Do you really want me to do that?"

"Why are you asking me that? Why would I care about what you do with your wife?" I ask, laughing a bit awkwardly.

"You obviously don't want my wife back," he tells me. "You seem to be a bit jealous of her. Do you feel inferior to her?"

"Why would I feel inferior to her when I haven't even met her?" I glare at him.

"Don't lie about how you feel," he answers. "You obviously don't want her back and you also want me to be in your life as long as humanly possible. You have an inferiority complex."

I sigh heavily. "I give up on you, Masamune." I'm going to ignore the complex comment.

"Do you want me to bring back her right now? I can do that for you," he tells me.

"Don't do that!"

"You really are easy to read." He smirks.

"You're a douchebag!"

"I know I can be one at times but that is just how business works. You can't please every single person in the universe. Now, show me what you want to do."

I tilt my head a bit, narrowing my eyes. "Show you what I want to do?"

"Yes, do that."

I shrug. "There is nothing I want to do."