-Chapter 4

-Chapter 4: The Man in the Red Jacket

"Dad, why didn't you tell me that she knew about the Kamen Riders?" Hiiro asks his father as I sit down, stabbing my fork into a piece of delicious cake. "She just witnessed a fight and Taiga Hanaya taking Emu's gashat!"

"You didn't say anything, right?" Mr. Kagami asks me and I shake my head.

"She didn't have to say anything. She obviously knew about it because she didn't seem shock to see what was going on. Why didn't you say anything? She's in danger just by knowing about this." Hiiro is so angry right now! "She could have been killed!"

"I'm sorry for not telling you, Hiiro. But I had my reasons not to tell you. You would have been upset to find out she knew about it," Mr. Kagami tells him.

"Dad, she could have been seriously injured during the fight. I can't imagine what would have happened to her if the Bugster stepped out of the stage area. I can't operate like this at all!" Is he not wanting to operate because of me? How sweet! He does care about me!

"What are you saying son?"

"I'm only going to operate if she joins the CR. But she can't become a rider at all. She can join as our support along with her friend."

"Hiiro, you are wanting a lot from me right now. What if Kuroto finds out about this? He's going to be angry."

"Well, we can't do anything about that now. He's going to have to deal with it because they know about it. We can't just force them to stay silent and live in a horrible way. I'm not even that cruel," Hiiro says.

"Fine, they can join. However, if Kuroto finds out about this you'll be giving him the reasons why they know about it and why they are here. Got it?"

"Got it." Hiiro nods.

"Good. I'm going to go to a meeting now. It is between me and the Minister of Health. Kuroto Dan will probably be there and I'm going to have to hide this from him." Who is this Kuroto Dan guy? He sounds filthy rich and annoying.

"Thank you, father. I will be sure they won't tell anyone."

"I'll see you later." Mr. Kagami turns and leaves the CR, leaving me with Hiiro. I look at Hiiro and he moves towards me, looking absolutely sinister. Am I going to die here?

"Um..." I look away, removing my hand from the fork. I can't stand to look at him right now. It is so scary!

"Hey, don't be shy towards me. We have stared each other a lot and you never acted this way. Well, minus when you confessed to me and I agreed to give you a chance."

"I enjoyed staring at you when we were together."

"Why does that matter now? Can't we look at each other outside of our relationship that has ended months ago?" he asks me. Well, he is right. We can. "You came here for me didn't you? Don't you want to win me back? You know that you can't act this way if you want me back."

"How do you know that?" I look at him and he sits down beside me.

"Why else would you bother coming here? You weren't that interested in the language, I can tell you that." He is right on that. I only learned it so I could talk to him and become Mrs. Kagami without any issues.

"We ended the relationship mutually after I told you I wanted us to end."

"I remember."

"I know."

He leans in a bit. "I will always remember how I allowed you to run off and how you were crying all alone. I didn't even have the guts to comfort you." Now this is the side of him that I absolutely love! "I regret it." What does he regret? Spending time working over his almost wife?