-Chapter 47

-Chapter 47: Renewed Smile Part One

I move forward as Emu holds Parad off to the side. "Poppy, we're going to be taking you back to the CR," I state, holding up my Gashat. "Maximum output!"

"No, you're not taking her back!" Parad shouts, probably trying to break free from Emu's grasp.

I click the side of my Gashat and shove it into where it needs to go. I pull the lever and transform. It is time to finish this once and for all and get Poppy away from the man of my dreams!

"Hey, don't take our kill!" Someone shouts and something hits me in the back. I turn, looking down at a Rider player.

"Hey, don't attack her!" Hiiro shouts. "Kara, don't attack them back."

"I will not tolerate this disrespect. Get the heck off the battlefield!" I exclaim, holding out my hand and summoning a weapon. "You are all getting out of here now!" I hold out my gun and fire it at them, surrounding them in a cage. "You're punished officially!"

"You can jail them?" Hiiro asks in confusion.

"I can do a lot. Now, back to the problem at hand. Poppy, you're coming back with us." I turn to Poppy and she moves forward. "I know you can attack me since you're a character of this game. Parad is one too and I acknowledge that."

"I won't let you take her back!" I feel something hit me in the back and I fall to my knees.

"Parad, why did you hurt her?" Emu asks, sounding upset. Is he worried that I'm going to be upset over Parad attacking me? Parad is just preventing me from taking away his teammate. All if fair in love and war.

"Emu, don't worry about it," I say, getting back up and turning to him and Parad. "Parad, let's fight."

"No, I'm not going to fight you because you're not who I want to fight! I just want to play with Emu!" Parad tells me, practically screaming.

"Then fight with Emu!" I reply. "I'm going to take Poppy back!"

"Ah!" Parad goes off to the side, stumbling and Emu holds out his weapon at Poppy. He fires, reprogramming her. I think that is what that ability is called. I'm so behind on this.

Poppy falls down, her transformation ending. Her transformation is really cute. She's like an adorable little maid or something in her transformation. Her game is like a dating sim I believe.

Emu cancels his transformation and steps towards Poppy, who is still on the ground. I want to be a part of this conversation. I move forward, getting closer to Emu and Poppy.

"Poppy?" Emu asks, getting closer to her by bending his knees and kneeling.

Poppy looks up at him, looking at him in confusion. "Huh? Emu?"

"Do you remember now?" Emu places his hands on her arms, shaking Poppy a bit. "Thank goodness! I'm so happy for you!"

I smile. "I'm happy too!"

Poppy nods her head. "Yeah."

"Did you reprogram her, Intern?" Hiiro asks.

"Yes," Emu answers and I look over at Hiiro.

"Yeah, he did," I say, smiling.

"I figured if I could rewrite her DNA that is evil, I could return her back to the way she was before."

I look back at Emu as he helps Poppy up, holding her hands. Gosh, that is so romantic looking! If only I could have had that with Parad!

"Oh, you should cancel your transformation, Kara," Emu tells me.