-Chapter 5

-Chapter 5: The Race and the Mysterious Stranger

"Woohoo! I cleared the level!" I exclaim, standing up. "I did it!" I'm finally a real gamer, right?

"What are you doing?" Miyuki looks at me in a judgmental way and I clear my throat. Now this is totally embarrassing. "Is that the latest gaming console? And is that the new game that was released called Mighty Action X? How did you get it?" She wants to know how I got it?

"Parad gave me it as a gift earlier. He's that cute guy I have seen around the hospital," I state, my lips curving up a bit. Why am I smiling like a complete idiot right now?

Miyuki gasps. "You found out his name?"

"Yeah, of course I did! He promised to tell me it when we would meet up again. And we did like two times now! Anyways, do you want to try it out? It is a lot of fun!" I am in love with the game right now.

"I rather not right now." She looks down, pouting a bit.

"You seem bummed out. Did Taiga bother you again?" She doesn't like him that much and I know he doesn't like her all that much.

"No, that isn't it..."

"Then what is it?" I have to know what is bothering her.

"I think Taiga is full of sadness," she says, looking down at her shoes.

She is worried about that? "Miyuki, everything that happened to him has happened for a reason. He isn't working here so he isn't our problem. It is as simple as that now move on."

"I can't move on from it. I want to know what has caused him all this pain. He seems so angry all the time and it is probably from all that he has experienced."

"You shouldn't worry about him, okay? He's dangerous." He's nothing but trouble and she should avoid him anytime she sees him.

"I know, but still."

"You know what, Miyuki? Do what you feel is right. I shouldn't tell you what to do because I don't listen to what you tell me to do most of the time. I still go and other Hiiro because I want to be with him again."

"Alright, I will do that! Thank you!"

"No need to thank me! I didn't give you any good advice on this."

"You did."

"I guess so. Hey, I wonder if Emu has his gashat back from Taiga yet." I almost forgot about that!

"Hey, you!"

I look over, my eyes catching the eyes of Taiga Hanaya. He moves towards us, face looking ticked off as it usually does, and he stops. He looks away from me and stares at Miyuki. Miyuki looks down instantly, causing Taiga to smirk.

"What do you want?"

"I'm here to give a warning to your friend here," he tells me, pointing at Miyuki. "Don't you dare get involved in my business again, okay? Also, do you know where Kiriya Kujo is? He challenged me and I lost where he was at."

"He is right over there staring at us." I point. "I just noticed someone looking at us with a creepy expression on their face." Kiriya seems like a creep, so I guess I should refer to him as one.

He nods and he looks at Miyuki. "Don't interfere, got it, woman?"

"I got it..." She nods her head. She sounds so pitiful right now. How can he be so mean to her?

"Miyuki, do what you feel is right. Ignore this huge jerk," I state, glaring at Taiga. He is so rude! I should slap him and hope he gains some sense from it.