-Chapter 9

-Chapter 9: Clearing Up Things

"Last night my office was broken into," Dan says, looking down on his luck on the screen.

I look away, tapping my fingers against the cold table I'm seating at. I don't care how he feels. He's an arrogant jerk should get some better security. It isn't my fault someone can get in and out of his company with complete ease. They have money, so why can't they?

"Who else would want to break into your office?" I mutter out, looking down at my fingers that are still tapping the table.

I can't imagine who would stroll right in and take them? Oh right, I do. I really do know who would just want to pop in and see what is up in there.

"They took two Gamer Drivers and two Gashats. I need you to retrieve them so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands," Dan says, giving us orders. One of the drivers didn't work, so I had to tune it. I had someone test it for me.

"What are they?" Hiiro asks, referring to the Gashats.

Dan sighs heavily. "One is a backup Rider who gives increases in power and decreases in powers. That isn't their only skill, but it is the most important one. They're not meant to be super powerful due to the abilities they can use" Ah, so that is what that one does?

"I see. Sounds kind of broken," I say, blending in completely with my buddies. I gotta act like I care.

"I was working on it so it is in its early stages and decided to scrape it. I had no intentions of letting it be released, but now it is gone. It is called AOE and the game would have been about boosting the powers of your teammates. You can see why I scraped it now, right?"

"It wouldn't have been a fun game," Emu says. Hey, how can he judge a game without playing it or seeing it yet?

"AOE wasn't going to be the title for the release, but that doesn't matter since it didn't get released. The other one that gotten taken from us is called Arcana Arcade." Hey, that is the game Miyuki is from! "Please find them and get them off the thief. Also, if one of them is in use one is based off an android. It should have the look for a weapon, which will make it obvious which game is what. The other is more or less the same, but with magical elements and arcade styled game play to progress the story. The look is fitting of a magic themed game."

"We will do that." Hiiro looks at me as Poppy ends the call. "Can you believe that someone would do that, Kara? I guess you were right that he needs better security." I've been saying that the entire time.

"If he has issues, he should go to the police instead of putting our lives on the line." It'll keep me from having to do his work for him. If he would get better security or become a Kamen Rider himself, things wouldn't have to be like this at all.

"We better look into the issue so we can keep them from falling into the wrong hands. The powers the Kamen Riders get are quite dangerous," Hiiro tells me, looking over at Poppy. "Poppy, go and get Emu. I need to inform him on the current situation."

"Alright! Costume change!" She exclaims, twirling and changing into her Asuna look. "I'm going to go and find him now. I'll be right back." She disappears, leaving to find Emu.

"Hiiro, I will help as much as I can without putting myself into harm's way."

"Good."

"Wait, I'm here! Hey, where did Poppy go?" Emu?

"She just left to get you," Hiiro states, glaring at Emu. I look over, staring at Emu as he approaches us, and I blink.

Emu looks at Hiiro in shock. "You sent her to find me? She's going to be so upset when she finds out I'm down here and she went looking for no reason!"